Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's so fucking obvious that we need to do this

So obvious to everyone except superdud
He still thinks lichaa is a good hooker and mbye is a halfback, so anything is possible

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even jammer's given up.
Years ago **** would've played without a leg.
Can't be that serious if it's only keeping him out for 4 weeks.

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is everyone forgetting about Francis Tualau?? His first game he was wanting to rip people's heads off, he is pretty good isn't he?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood fell over broke his leg and gravy poured out

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember the first game he came back after the ear biting suspension and we got flogged by Newcastle. Whether he played or not against Parra he wouldn't of saved us from a beating, we might even be a better chance now the structure has been mixed up a bit.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You'd think Graham would be out longer, potentially the season if this is true.

4 weeks seems like too short an amount of time for any neck surgery, no matter how minor on the scale it is.

Especially when we stink and might be coming last in four weeks.
I think you're right, 4 weeks seems too short .
Dib and Hasler will use this injury now as part of their season analysis excuses as to why the team has underachieved.

"We lost our captain to a long term injury at a crucial stage of the season which halted the team momentum and charge for the finals"

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think you're right, 4 weeks seems to short .
Dib and Hasler will use this injury now as part of their season analysis excuses as to why the team has underachieved.

"We lost our captain to a long term injury at a crucial stage of the season which halted the team momentum and charge for the finals"
I wish somebody would stop our momentum tbh.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Its a shame Eastwood bashing is allowed on this site even though he has given a massive amount to this club but Reynolds posts are deleted

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a shame Eastwood bashing is allowed on this site even though he has given a massive amount to this club but Reynolds posts are deleted
I used to rate Eastwood despite a fair few opposing views. Unfortunately he's done not much at all for us this season so is say it's warranted

If you remove him from the team and replace with anyone else do you notice a negative impact? Doubt it

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham is cooked just like our season. Shame he's the only one that looks like he's fuming each time we lose

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good. Ball hog always in the way and if people think woods is a "cream puff" just look at jammers devastating carries lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've heard this twat on 360 and he isn't being pushed to say anything. He genuinely believes in this tripe. Lol at anyone that thinks he isn't on board with Hasler.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard this twat on 360 and he isn't being pushed to say anything. He genuinely believes in this tripe. Lol at anyone that thinks he isn't on board with Hasler.
Yeah I couldn't believe the shit he was saying. After hearing that I'm convinced he's just as big of a problem as Des.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Graham has a good motor that's it bro. A bit of ball skills nothing much. We do need his defence but that's all his runs are so soft

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Just watched it too. Graham mentions the "belief system" quite a lot. His eyes always glaze over when he talks about believing in what they're doing and that it's just execution that loses us games. He speaks like a robot that has been programmed by a higher power.

My friends and fellow Bulldogs supporters we officially have a cult on our hands led by one Desmond Hasler.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Graham out for 4 werks and Eastwood out for 6 weeks.
Kasiano starting, with Tualau and Frawley to replace Eastwood and Graham off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.