Is it physically impossible for Tszyu to beat fundora?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s all acknowledge something very important though… The Boost was right yet again. The outcome was as predicted.
No body wanted to even consider Fundora as a possible winner but I sized him up and saw it clearly

Same with the no referendum vote, many on here scoffed and laughed and said yes campaign would win but on decision day, they were obliterated….and some even disappeared for a month or two

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
No body wanted to even consider Fundora as a possible winner but I sized him up and saw it clearly

Same with the no referendum vote, many on here scoffed and laughed and said yes campaign would win but on decision day, they were obliterated….and some even disappeared for a month or two
Trolling aside I did consider Fundora could win because anything could happen like Tszyu using the strategy of getting inside his long jabs. Didn’t pay off because you could cop an elbow to the head and not be confident for the next ten rounds because you are rattled and can’t see.

Your call on the referendum was more of a safe bet as everyone knew it was never going to get up. Why did they have it I don’t know political points, progression but it was a waste of money.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As I thought fundora boxed on the outside and used his reach.. tszyu couldn’t reach him… if he couldn’t see as everyone likes to believe they would have stopped the fight. There is no way one fighter was fighting in the dark and the other perfect vision and it goes to a split decision.. if tszyu could not see he would have been batting practise for fundora

Yes tszyu suffered an inconvenient cut but he lost because he couldn’t reach not couldn’t see.

Fundora as I said in the OP, fought from the outside making it impossible for little Tim tszyu.

Very very poor decision for Tim tszyu to take this fight on short notice, he was at a huge disadvantage due to size and without a proper training camp made it worse.. I saw this coming a mile away,,,sometimes a courageous fighter needs to be saved from himself
Bro shows you know nothing about boxing, go look at Tyson he loves fighting taller guy’s cause ones you in there face they can’t throw punches, that’s when you hit the body and follow up with uppercuts.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It seems that Australian boxers make a big splash locally and when they try go to USA get beaten up?

Jeff horn knocked into tomorrow Crawford
Liam Wilson knocked into tomorrow
Michael zerafa knocked into tomorrow by Lara
Tim Tszyu outboxed
Jeff French beaten by asuma Nelson
Anthony Mundine beaten by sven otke

Our best hope is jai opetaia
I agree with the Jai Opetaia reference he is the current cruiserweight king.

But you are also forgetting guys like George Kambosos Jr who was underdog and beat Lopez in the states plus a few others.

Also this was not Tim’s first time fighting in the states. He beat Tyrell Gausha in the states.

His old man also had some very memorable moments in the states also.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro shows you know nothing about boxing, go look at Tyson he loves fighting taller guy’s cause ones you in there face they can’t throw punches, that’s when you hit the body and follow up with uppercuts.
so where were all Tim Tszyu's uppercuts? Fundora wasn't in his face and boxed from the outside as I predicted. Tims uppercuts were more likely to hit his own chin than fundoras... he was only going to hit thin air from that range..

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so where were all Tim Tszyu's uppercuts? Fundora wasn't in his face and boxed from the outside as I predicted. Tims uppercuts were more likely to hit his own chin than fundoras... he was only going to hit thin air from that range..
He obviously had 12 days to get ready but let’s see the rematch I’ll bet you he will win with a knockout

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He obviously had 12 days to get ready but let’s see the rematch I’ll bet you he will win with a knockout
Didn’t fundora also have 12 days to prepare?

Tim tszyu had 12 rounds to find fundora chin but couldn’t reach it.. or didn’t have the power to do any damage punching in an awkward upwards manner.

Fundora didnt let him do anything, fought from the outside with his selfie sticks..and if there is a rematch, we might see fundora wind up those windmills on tszyu if he try’s to come in.

Let’s be honest a taller man > short man

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn’t fundora also have 12 days to prepare?

Tim tszyu had 12 rounds to find fundora chin but couldn’t reach it.. or didn’t have the power to do any damage.

Fundora didnt let him do anything, fought from the outside with his selfie sticks..and if there is a rematch, we might see fundora wind up those windmills on him if he try’s to come in.
Bro Tim was blinded from round 3 before the cut Tim was smashing him. Have you ever watched boxing before?
You have never seen a taller boxer lose?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro Tim was blinded from round 3 before the cut Tim was smashing him. Have you ever watched boxing before?
You have never seen a taller boxer lose?
Winning the first two rounds doesn’t automatically mean you win the fight. The so called experts thought fundora would start stronger and Tim would adjust to come back in the later rounds, it was the opposite

Fundora stayed on the outside and controlled Tim easily.. fundora is known to trade on the inside and Tim waited for this, but fundora kept him waiting and took him apart from the outside…

Of course marginally taller boxers have lost but not 1 foot taller boxers with massive reach advantages. Tall > short

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Winning the first two rounds doesn’t automatically mean you win the fight. The so called experts thought fundora would start stronger and Tim would adjust to come back in the later rounds, it was the opposite

Fundora stayed on the outside and controlled Tim easily

Of course marginally taller boxers have lost but not 1 foot taller boxers with massive reach advantages. Tall > short
Tim busted his mouth in the first round, I’m telling you if it wasn’t for the big cut on his head Tim would’ve knocked him out.
You’re looking at a one foot taller boxer as a good thing that might be good if he weighed 100kg, but his height meant nothing if he only weighed 60kg.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim busted his mouth in the first round, I’m telling you if it wasn’t for the big cut on his head Tim would’ve knocked him out.
You’re looking at a one foot taller boxer as a good thing that might be good if he weighed 100kg, but his height meant nothing if he only weighed 60kg.
So he busted his mouth in round1 but he fought for another 11 rounds.. where was this knockout?

Fundora was too tall for him, he may not have a thick build for his height but all the boxers in that weight class are garden knomes.

Fundora swallowed his own blood for 11 rounds and still outpointed Tim Tszyu.. arguable Fundora had the bigger impediment

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So he busted his mouth in round1 but he fought for another 11 rounds.. where was this knockout?

Fundora was too tall for him, he may not have a thick build for his height but all the boxers in that weight class are garden knomes.

Fundora swallowed his own blood for 11 rounds and still outpointed Tim Tszyu.. arguable Fundora had the bigger impediment
lol out pointed it was a split decision and you think they where going to give it to an Australian?
The way I scored it should’ve been a tie, and without the blood going in Tim’s eyes fundora would’ve been sleeping.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Fundora only had the same amount to prepare for the fight as Tszyu did. That can't be an excuse.
But the blood that was pouring into his eyes was a massive handicap. If they rematch I think Tszyu is close to a sure bet.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fundora only had the same amount to prepare for the fight as Tszyu did. That can't be an excuse.
But the blood that was pouring into his eyes was a massive handicap. If they rematch I think Tszyu is close to a sure bet.
I’m not so sure. Fundora had his nose broken in round 1 and swallowed his own blood for 11 rounds and still out pointed tim tszyu. Arguably Fundora was handicapped more than tszyu, it shows tszyu could not find him for 11 rounds … he could reach

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not so sure. Fundora had his nose broken in round 1 and swallowed his own blood for 11 rounds and still out pointed tim tszyu. Arguably Fundora was handicapped more than tszyu, it shows tszyu could not find him for 11 rounds … he could reach
Just typical short insecure men a bit upset that the myth of a small guy being able to easily knock out a big guy isn't always true!

If the big guy knows how to fight he's going to win over 90% of the time!

I met a guy a while back, started gloating how he knocked out a guy my size.
But he mentioned that when he offered him out he had a glass ash tray hiding in his hands which he used to crack him with!

Little guys are just scared cowards in general!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What a load lol.
Last time a little guy tried getting tough with me, my left arm became his noose!

What saved him was me not wanting to easily snap his scrawny little neck without trying so I let go to ensure his survival!

He must of been scared, having his legs suspended from the floor, locked in the tight grip of my arms as he hung there helpless struggling for breath!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Swallowing his own blood is worse than being blind? Now you’re just taking the piss.
Again it was a split decision means refs scored different and Tim would have won in one of the cards.