Is it a full moon or something?? Creepy Stories

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What’s the go? I’ve had two weirdo situations in two days it’s got to be a full moon.

I’ll start but if you have a story from whenever post it.

So went to to last day of the Pink Test and ended up having dinner and a few drinks in Surrey Hills me and the missus called it a day and decided to get a taxi. We are waiting and a beaten up old car pulls up and stops and says. You called and UBER I’m your UBER get in.

I just laughed and said nah brother we haven’t called an UBER. The Ivan Milat looking driver says we’ll get in I can take you.

Don’t know why he would target a guy and girl but I just said nah we are good bro and he sped off. What were his intentions?

Second one happened yesterday I live in Lewisham in a quite nice small block of units and the neighbour who is a young lady quite good looking got followed by this bloke into the security door and followed her up to her unit. She managed to get into her apartment and lock the door but he tried the door handle to get in. He then went up and down the three stories and tried every other door handle. I wasn’t home but our block is tight so cops have been called ect. But what’s with the influx of weird shit? Christmas a full moon? Post a creepy story

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You live at Lewisham and you’re only starting to discover you live around weirdos and nutcases?
The only thing wrong with Lewisham is a house on the corner sold for $3.8 million the other week.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Btw you should make a report to crime stoppers about that guy pretending to be an Uber.
This is one of those legitimate times you could save lives.
Unlike the stay at home convid farce!
Yeah it happened unexpectedly so didn’t get his number plate but I probably should report it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't have recent ones, but the car story reminded me of something that happened while in America. We went to a Popeye's Chicken in a pretty shitty area of LA. This guy was slowly driving around the car park. As we're leaving he pulls up alongside me and says, "Hey man, you got any engine oil?". I said, "umm.. is that meant to be a euphamism or something?", he said, "No, I need engine oil for my car. Do you have any?". I laughed as said, "do I look like I have engine oil on me?"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing wrong with Lewisham is a house on the corner sold for $3.8 million the other week.
Way too expensive to live in a place that has probably had at least 10 people die in it!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it happened unexpectedly so didn’t get his number plate but I probably should report it.
Still call crime stoppers and make a report.
Give them as much information as you can.
What kind of car he was driving and a description, what kind of voice etc.

Just think?
If Paul Onions never called crime stoppers, Ivan Milat might of clocked up more bodies?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What’s the go? I’ve had two weirdo situations in two days it’s got to be a full moon.

I’ll start but if you have a story from whenever post it.

So went to to last day of the Pink Test and ended up having dinner and a few drinks in Surrey Hills me and the missus called it a day and decided to get a taxi. We are waiting and a beaten up old car pulls up and stops and says. You called and UBER I’m your UBER get in.

I just laughed and said nah brother we haven’t called an UBER. The Ivan Milat looking driver says we’ll get in I can take you.

Don’t know why he would target a guy and girl but I just said nah we are good bro and he sped off. What were his intentions?

Second one happened yesterday I live in Lewisham in a quite nice small block of units and the neighbour who is a young lady quite good looking got followed by this bloke into the security door and followed her up to her unit. She managed to get into her apartment and lock the door but he tried the door handle to get in. He then went up and down the three stories and tried every other door handle. I wasn’t home but our block is tight so cops have been called ect. But what’s with the influx of weird shit? Christmas a full moon? Post a creepy story
By some coincidence, last night on my feed came an article about creeps pretending to be Uber drivers assaulting young women who got in assuming they were the real deal.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Went to The Needles Lagoon in Menai just for a walk one day with the Dog. Was fine but as I’m walking up that punish of a hill back to the car I see a bloke standing behaving a bit sus staring at me with a long object in his hand on the next bend about 100 meters away.

If you haven’t been the bush path is on a 35 degree hillside nothing but a dirt rock road and think bush either side of the fire trail.

I keep walking as well he guy disappears around the bend. All good looked a bit out there the guy but meh. I don’t know what he was holding looked like a machete but probably just a stick I’m assuming.

I get to the bend in a minute and am faced with a 300 meter stretch of fire trail expecting to obviously see the guy 50 meters ahead or whatever.

Nup gone… so I keep walking thinking why has this weird prick jumped into the bush? What’s he playing at? What the fuck did he have in his hand??I kept going with a rock in my hand very slowly shitting myself thinking some homeless nutter is going to leap out. The thing was that terrain you couldn’t camp their homeless so I don’t have a clue where he went. Hiding behind a tree or some cracked shit. Anyway I was a bit scared on that one.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't have recent ones, but the car story reminded me of something that happened while in America. We went to a Popeye's Chicken in a pretty shitty area of LA. This guy was slowly driving around the car park. As we're leaving he pulls up alongside me and says, "Hey man, you got any engine oil?". I said, "umm.. is that meant to be a euphamism or something?", he said, "No, I need engine oil for my car. Do you have any?". I laughed as said, "do I look like I have engine oil on me?"
Was he Mexican, maybe he thought you had a Sergio Perez engine oil necklace

1704673759253.png

Always a Bulldog

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My mum told me a story how she almost got snatched by George Freeman and a couple of his goons back in the 1970's.

She only told me about it 3 years ago.
She described him to a tee.
I found a picture of him online and showed her, and she confirmed it was him!