News Inside The Fall And Rebuilding Of Canterbury's Matt Burton As A Playmaker

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Na he didn't keep having a go, he hid and made half ass attempts in defence.
I’ve been pretty happy with his defence lately. Last year there was some embarrassing attempts but it seems Kikau is holding him to a higher standard. That or Ciro sat down and had a good chat to him

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha.. It's all good man.. Never took it personally and always respect your opinion. We disagreed on this all along but every fan will be happy if he can keep these performances up.
Likewise, B Train.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the injuries going on. Do we think Burton might get selected for origin. I think if Moses ain’t 100% we might see Burton and Hynes

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the injuries going on. Do we think Burton might get selected for origin. I think if Moses ain’t 100% we might see Burton and Hynes
I think he’s a big chance in the centres now that turbo is gone

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well not bagging him but he had the perfect chance tonight and didn't pull the trigger (apart from that nice run for the try).

I'd have Critta and Burton in the centres.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well not bagging him but he had the perfect chance tonight and didn't pull the trigger (apart from that nice run for the try).

I'd have Critta and Burton in the centres.
Burton being selected for Origin would be the wildest choice in 25 years. Cook in at centre wouldnt be as wild as this selection

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Burton being selected for Origin would be the wildest choice in 25 years. Cook in at centre wouldnt be as wild as this selection
I'm only suggesting him based on Blown Turbo being blown again

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meant at 5/8 not centre
All the NSW halves bar Luai who was worst player on the field last night for both sides and Hynes a proven big game choker are breaking down.

The only ones left standing at this minute are Burton, Brooks and some rookies.