Official Injury updates

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah probably, I don’t care too much though. As long as Mann back, if he and Curran on bench that’s a solid reserves list. Hopefully Mann can increase he’s minutes week on week
Mann was playing 50+ already for us, think that's good enough for him. I'd rather we just rotate Curran/Mann at lock the same way Warriors rotate Harris/Walker and push Curran to prop when Mann comes on.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
You would think DSF and Sutton would have to play a few games in Reggie’s first. Our Reggie’s side will be ridiculous when that happens.

Dogs4eva13

Reaction score
dont think they'll make the nrl team unless we get some injuries in the forwards by then
Sutton might if he gets back to his Canberra form. DSF is a big body. It might be hard for him to meet Ciraldo requirements for defence coming back from that sort of injury.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would think DSF and Sutton would have to play a few games in Reggie’s first. Our Reggie’s side will be ridiculous when that happens.
I don’t know to much about DSF but Sutton level is Reserve grade. And average reserve grader at that. He is nowhere near NRL standard.

We would need a catastrophic injury toll for Sutton to first grade for us again.

Dogs4eva13

Reaction score
I don’t know to much about DSF but Sutton level is Reserve grade. And average reserve grader at that. He is nowhere near NRL standard.

We would need a catastrophic injury toll for Sutton to first grade for us again.
I liked him at Canberra, maybe there was more to his foot thing. One thing I noticed was when he played last year was he would run straight, upright with minimal footwork and would get smashed. If his foot is better, maybe he can put some footwork on and be more effective.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked him at Canberra, maybe there was more to his foot thing. One thing I noticed was when he played last year was he would run straight, upright with minimal footwork and would get smashed. If his foot is better, maybe he can put some footwork on and be more effective.
there is a reason he was hardly sited in first grade at Canberra after he signed with us. Some were saying it was because Ricky got the shits he was leaving. Anything I have seen since that shows that’s not the reason. He is a bog average reserve grader who won the lotto when we signed him. The worst deal Gus has ever done. Simply let Vaughn walk out the door and paid double for Sutton. Terrible business that deal.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Are they both due to play in round 12 ?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yep agree, I have more faith in the other fella who is coming back from an ACL measuring up.
If he played fg CC would ease him in off the bench like he has with Hughsie.