What a real bunch of perverted so and so's! My Goodness

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch the limited edition DVD series of Dogs nrl season 2008

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather whack off with a cheese grater!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can I give another answer on behalf of @south of heaven?

Fuck even lay out 10k smash a bunch of hookers in the ring , go to japan eat a $1000 dollar steak smash a few hookers in the ring , eat whale meat. Jump across to south America buy a wheelbarrow full of coke and an armfull of hookers smash them in the ring .get home buy a pizza watch lord of the rings jerk off , go back to work thinking well i just blew the fuck out 100k but it sure as fuck was better than watching the Bulldogs!

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fuck even lay out 10k smash a bunch of hookers in the ring , go to japan eat a $1000 dollar steak smash a few hookers in the ring , eat whale meat. Jump across to south America buy a wheelbarrow full of coke and an armfull of hookers smash them in the ring .get home buy a pizza watch lord of the rings jerk off , go back to work thinking well i just blew the fuck out 100k but it sure as fuck was better than watching the Bulldogs!
This sounds awesome tho... aside from the whale meat.. unless that's referring to a fat japanese hooker?

Reactions: DT

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I'd also rather do that. Instead of most things.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch Nathan Merrits origin debut, on replay, for 10 hours straight.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would rather help Des sign a lifetime contract as our coach than.. Oh wait noo I'm confused :-|

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
In honour of the announcement of the new NRL game to be released on PS4 and XBox One; I would rather play a rugby league video game than watch the Bulldogs....

Why do they keep trying to make footy games? Gameplay is always so shite and clunky. They could probably actually make a pretty realistic Desball game though :P

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch the 2008 season again

Status
Not open for further replies.