I dont care if we dont make the 8 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the rebuilding starts from next week.

the cancer has completely almost destroyed our club , so next 2-3 years we are going to be in a rebuilding phase under a new coach.

We will be more attractive to young players considering we have got rid of the rookie/ career killer by next week.

Players/ coaches and training staff will make use our state of art training facilities to the fullest and get complete benefit out of it.

I am super excited and really looking forward to next year.

Win or Lose, Bulldogs for ever!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just hope the next coach gets the same leniency as SadDes got....to a point.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
the rebuilding starts from next week.

the cancer has completely almost destroyed our club , so next 2-3 years we are going to be in a rebuilding phase under a new coach.

We will be more attractive to young players considering we have got rid of the rookie/ career killer by next week.

Players/ coaches and training staff will make use our state of art training facilities to the fullest and get complete benefit out of it.

I am super excited and really looking forward to next year.

Win or Lose, Bulldogs for ever!
Your jumping the gun lol des isn't gone yet but I hope this week is his final week.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just hope the next coach gets the same leniency as SadDes got....to a point.
bro, I hope so.

the next coach should go through a learning session on the what is Bulldogs culture first run by Baa and Turvey.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your jumping the gun lol des isn't gone yet but I hope this week is his final week.

bro please dont fucken jinx it, i will lose my libido forever

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
bro, I hope so.

the next coach should go through a learning session on the what is Bulldogs culture first run by Baa and Turvey.
Exactly. I'd have the old boys get more involved with the team.

Put it this way, as much as I hate Reynolds ATM, I want the whole team to have his passion.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you will but I bet you anything the majority of this place will be at the new coach, just like they are now if we dont make the eight. I will be. If the new coach doesnt make the eight, well then he has flopped. Canterbury is a club, well it should be a club, that no matter what happens they should be making the eight every single year. New coach or not, a missed semi finals is a FLOP.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe you will but I bet you anything the majority of this place will be at the new coach, just like they are now if we dont make the eight. I will be. If the new coach doesnt make the eight, well then he has flopped. Canterbury is a club, well it should be a club, that no matter what happens they should be making the eight every single year. New coach or not, a missed semi finals is a FLOP.

if we are spending 1.2 Million a season for this new coach then yes i would be disappointed if we dont make the 8 next year

but i doubt we will be paying even half of des's salary to this new coach.

I will give 2 years to this new coach at least before making a judgement on him.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if we are spending 1.2 Million a season for this new coach then yes i would be disappointed if we dont make the 8 next year

but i doubt we will be paying even half of des's salary to this new coach.

I will give 2 years to this new coach at least before making a judgement on him.
Well you're better than me, because I dont care how much he is getting paid if he doesnt make the finals then he is a FLOP. Dont get me wrong I want who ever it will be, but if we dont make the eight but play attractive footy I wont be giving him a pass. This is not a Newcastle situation or the Tigers from a few years back, the new coach has enough there to make the finals. TBH "I will give the new coach 2 years" is Tigers fans type talk not the mighty Dogs.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Well you're better than me, because I dont care how much he is getting paid if he doesnt make the finals then he is a FLOP. Dont get me wrong I want who ever it will be, but if we dont make the eight but play attractive footy I wont be giving him a pass. This is not a Newcastle situation or the Tigers from a few years back, the new coach has enough there to make the finals. TBH "I will give the new coach 2 years" is Tigers fans type talk not the mighty Dogs.
We need a change bro des had 5 years and we did shit all.
this year we got beaten by a young penrith side that we should off easly beat in the final.
What's the use of making the finals every year and not wining GF?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We still have a pretty good roster for next year so he (new coach) still at least has to finish somewhere near the 8 .

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this year we got beaten by a young penrith side that we should off easly beat in the final.
No I WANT the change too. I want a new coach like everyone else. What I am saying is the majority of the people saying they are ok if we DONT make the eight. Or as Zee has said he is willing to give TWO years. No thanks thats not me, and I wont pretend either. This club is a top eight club ALL the time, just because of who we are. When we dont make the eight it is a FLOP, so if the new coach doesnt make the eight well then I will call him a FLOP.

People carry on like the new coach will be coming into a Newcastle type deal, well he wont be. The new coach has a ton to work with. He has internationals galore in the forward pack. He has a two time GF half and SOO winner to work with. He has Mybe to mould. He has the Morris boys, yes past their prime but still better than most. Brenko Lee IS talented, also someone good to work with. So with all of that there is no reason for anyone to be OK with not making the eight. I will give him a few years to get his structures into place and style, to turn us into a real threat, but I will not except not making the eight.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also saying he has done "shit all" is a bit over the top. Yes we may have not won but making two GFs in the space of his first three years is hardly "shit all". Sure we havnt kicked on and thats why he should be out the door, but "shit all" I dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.