How Good..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My memory that sticks in my head is an old neighbour. I use to always small talk about NRL but the bloke didn’t really show any interest what so ever never mentioned anything about any team he went for or anything like that which is cool. He knew I was a fanatic Dogs fan but never really showed interest . South’s were going good at the time but he never mentioned he was a fan. GF week 2014 we play and I see him the week before all week wearing this new South’s Jersey. I said hey hey hey I never knew you like Rugby League or was a South’s fan? He said oh well it’s the Russel Crowe team and the Burgens (that’s not a spelling mistake) boys it’s time they won. The news reckons they will.
That’s the most loyal South’s fan too

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's such a garbage club atm. Toxic, disrespectful and rude coach with multiple players the same. Rotting apple doesn't fall from the tree.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well he DID kinda get a "firing" Latrell. Just forget to mention the specifics of the "firing" he wanted FROM Latrell... :sweatsmile: The lunatics are well and TRULY in charge of that asylum now. Feel bad for Murray, as mentioned, and Cooky too who has been scape-goated...
Murray definitely, I feel cook has been pretty shit this year.