How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The mannequin idea is the winner mate, I think this will send a stern message :tearsofjoy:

I had a problem with ice heads in an adjoining duplex up until 2018 and it was bloody diabolical.I ended up pissing off as I decided I was too old for a war and resumed working in the pilbara W.A where i had left 3 years earlier, but if i had of got around to obtaining my gun licence during my previous time working up north(the town has a gun club and I was close to doing so)I would have almost certainly shot this cumstain and would be in the big house now.
It really can become a big problem hope it gets sorted with the least amount of stress for you and the family.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The mannequin idea is the winner mate, I think this will send a stern message :tearsofjoy:

I had a problem with ice heads in an adjoining duplex up until 2018 and it was bloody diabolical.I ended up pissing off as I decided I was too old for a war and resumed working in the pilbara W.A where i had left 3 years earlier, but if i had of got around to obtaining my gun licence during my previous time working up north(the town has a gun club and I was close to doing so)I would have almost certainly shot this cumstain and would be in the big house now.
It really can become a big problem hope it gets sorted with the least amount of stress for you and the family.
Cheers mate and I share the sentiments of thankful I don't have a gun because there have been situations... but neighbor noise disputes ain't it lol.
Funny part is my partner works every Friday and Saturday night and if he cut lose then I would give a toss.
But he's a no hoping loser with no job so just makes infrequent but loud noise and it's nearly everyday. Stop/start and revving vehicles (tuning them he claims) and the constant bass from music. Get a fucking job ****! Lol

Anyhow he'll be gone soon and he's been quite for the last week since he stuck his head over the back fence and tried being a smart arse to the wifey about the 3 minutes I had the leaf blower going earlier that morning (a considerate 10 a.m). He didnt know I was there and nearly fell off whatever the fuck he was standing on when I stepped out of the shed and told the **** I'd knock his head back over the fence if he tries speaking to my wifey like that again

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was gonna recommend something similar.

This will be a few weeks project and may take a bit of your time and also be problematic for you and your family but the situation like this calls for tough measures.

Figure out at what time the inconsiderate bastard goes to bed. During that time play heavy metal music on loud speakers at full blast pointing towards his bedroom.

Do it for few days/weeks and that will send the message home.

You can send your family away during that time so their peace is not taken away.
I like it,.
Fight fire with fire.

No word of a lie,
The house next to ours was sold to an investor who now rents it out.
Relatives of Willy mason moved in (he visited regularly)

They have since moved out.

But they liked a party and would regularly party long and hard and loud all night.

We live on a steep slope street.
Their house is higher than our house, we didn't really get affected by the noise, I think the sound travelled over the top of us.
But our neighbours across the road from them were really annoyed by the constant late loud partying. They could hear all the noise and it would keep them up all night.