Hopefully we can turn up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Licha I hope u do both acl reconstructions for your our sake and most importantly for your own sake stop embarrassing yourself you stupid ediot you sound exactly like your moron of are coach

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember when teams that were playing the bulldogs would say things like "hopefully we can turn up".
We're a shadow of the real bulldogs club.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
my thought hopefully is something you would say if you were playing 3rd grade park football not N.R.L So sad can you imagine our legend players thinking these thoughts I think not . were is the dogs of war ? thats what the fans want , thats what we deserve not HOPEFULLY

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FMD that's the problem with some people of that generation "a pat on the back for trying"
Bring back the old days where we were raised that "second is the first loser" "winning is everything"
When Hasler selected the AKL Nines squad the last few years I had a feeling that would be the beginning of our slide. Historically and culturally we should be selecting a team that will play to win the game no matter what the stakes were. Hasler chose to select a squad we all knew would be lucky to win a few games in an attempt to avoid injuries not to blood youth because we know he isn't known for that during the regular season. And that's his problem, he coaches on the "what if scenario" which is validated by selecting wingers on the bench in case there are injuries during the game. If he is concerned about injuries, it means he has no faith in the depth of our squad players to come in and cover which is should be made responsible for. He definitely is the mad scientist, the guy is insane. Every strategy is based on a negative brand of football. Time for a change and bringing in people that are focused on a more attractive style of play that understands the culture within our once proud club. We would have a scrum in the opposition 10m and 95% of the time our first play would be a one out hit up. Watch any other team and atleast they try something and pass it out wide. Look at the Storm, Bellamy can rest the big 3 and bring in youth as he has faith in every player, each player knows what role to play within the greater good of the team. It's what separate the great to the average. Hasler is the "constant" to all our problems. Just too predictable. Rant over!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.