Hi there, fellow Kennel-ers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bulldogs Bin

Evening, Kennel-ers.

I've been browsing these forums on and off for a couple of years now, and I figured it was about time I joined up. I suppose the timing couldn't be any better considering we're all in Seventh Heaven!

So a brief background... My name is Antonio. I'm an avid Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs supporter. I've been supporting the club since 1995. (I haven't missed up a game since!) My favourite player as a child, now this is quite random, was John Timu. Since then, there's a plethora of Bulldogs players I've come to love and adore.

Well, that's enough of the constant boredom!

I hope to engage in many interesting conversations with the lot of you and from time-to-time shower threads with berating comments towards the certain sections media which unfortunately seem to always have bone to pick with our glorious club,

Kind regards,
Antonio

PS. I hope you got the pun!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hello and welcome to the kennel

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the dog house Antonio. Much rather have you as a member than a lurker ;)

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Evening, Kennel-ers.

I've been browsing these forums on and off for a couple of years now, and I figured it was about time I joined up. I suppose the timing couldn't be any better considering we're all in Seventh Heaven!

So a brief background... My name is Antonio. I'm an avid Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs supporter. I've been supporting the club since 1995. (I haven't missed up a game since!) My favourite player as a child, now this is quite random, was John Timu. Since then, there's a plethora of Bulldogs players I've come to love and adore.

Well, that's enough of the constant boredom!

I hope to engage in many interesting conversations with the lot of you and from time-to-time shower threads with berating comments towards the certain sections media which unfortunately seem to always have bone to pick with our glorious club,

Kind regards,
Antonio

PS. I hope you got the pun!
I hope there is such thing as eighth heaven after Friday night

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well we won the gf when you started supporting the dogs, lets hope after you've joined the kennel we win this year as well ;)

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Ahhhh, my favourite new Tweeter .... Welcome indeed. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.