1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

HAI GUISE

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BootS, Sep 20, 2017.

1. BootS

BootS Danned

Hey to all my fellow Bulldogz supporters...

Name is Ronney and I only just joined this forum 2day and its been great so far. Im really digging the topics in here.

Only yesterday was at the Doggies- Canberra Preliminary final and boy was it worth it !!! Was definitely worth every cheer, scream and drop of rain :P

About myself? Im 20, student @ Uni and live in Parra territory. I know i should be going for Parra bcoz i was born in the area, but i have 3 older brothers who were born in Canterbury area, and they bred the Bulldogz vibe into my blood before i was smart enough to decide! LOL. Still though... Belmore is only 20 mins away :P

Have been loving my bulldogz all my life. Don't have a favourite player.. i love em all. My favourite moment was the 98' semi-final against Parra, when we came back from behind to win the game and go into the finals.. HOW GOOD WAS THAT !! I still remember almost swiching off the radio about to cry coz i thought we lost..

Anyways, I look forward to bonding with some of you dogg lovers in here. If you wanna get to know me, drop me a line, Im keen on meeting new people. If you wanna find me at the game, listen for the drums in the bulldogs army

Dogz 4 Lyfe - Ronz 4 Dogz

Attached Files:

• Best Post Best Post x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

:D