Greg eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yea they just pulled the offer off the table i saw it with my own eyes. Greg tried to jump over and sign it but didn't quite make it.
They actually moved the contract sideways across the table, but his laterall movement was so slow he didnt get to it in time to sign it !

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Greg Eastwood, this is your life....
you came over to the Bulldogs from the Broncos and set the world on fire back in 2009 and later got poached by Leeds (UK Superleague)... you returned back at Belmore in 2011 with extremely high expectations based on your 2009 effort, however, missed the mark outside of some really strong finals performances... more recently, in seasons 2016-2017, you couldn't rediscover the form that kept you as a mainstay in the NZ test side... in fact, by your own standards, you've seriously struggled.

Thanks for your services, perhaps a fresh start elsewhere may now be best to reinvigorate your career. Best of luck.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea they just pulled the offer off the table i saw it with my own eyes. Greg tried to jump over and sign it but didn't quite make it.
Why would the Eels even want Eastwood? They are stocked for forwards and have Evans coming in next year

Status
Not open for further replies.