Get a load of these two lying cocksuckers?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raymond and Barbara Edwards sentenced for wilful damage after keying Tesla, BMW in Brisbane car park | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

Have a go at their explanation?
"we were involved in a traffic incident that morning, with two cars the same as those"
What are the odds of being involved in a traffic incident with a white BMW SUV and a Blue Tesla Model 3 and then once you compose yourself, you travel to the shops and lo and behold, there's a completely different, white BMW SUV and a blue Tesla Model 3 parked beside eachother??
FKN Lying cünts!
Id be so furious if they did that to my car!

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raymond and Barbara Edwards sentenced for wilful damage after keying Tesla, BMW in Brisbane car park | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

"we were involved in a traffic incident that morning, with two cars the same as those"
What are the odds of being involved in a traffic incident with a white BMW SUV and a Blue Tesla Model 3 and then once you compose yourself, you travel to the shops and lo and behold, there's a completely different, white BMW SUV and a blue Tesla Model 3 parked beside eachother??
FKN Lying cünts!
I read that and saw it on news and thought it was bullshit story .. paid for repairs and no conviction recorded. They were in thier 60s people saw through thier bs and gave them a serve on social sites and broke a window at thier home.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Weird shit like this always happens in Brisbane.

Sydney has a good excuse for weird shit happening as we have almost one 3rd of the nation's population living here!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

FKN Lying cünts!
It’s possible if that shopping centre is the main attraction and the 2 cars just parked at the first available spot but I doubt the part about them composing themselves and being surprised to see them parked, more likely he followed them to do it if that was the case

but most probably this guy and partner are a bunch of fucks and keyed them out of the blue out of jealousy

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It’s possible if that shopping centre is the main attraction and the 2 cars just parked at the first available spot but I doubt the part about them composing themselves and being surprised to see them parked, more likely he followed them to do it if that was the case

but most probably this guy and partner are a bunch of fucks and keyed them out of the blue out of jealousy
Jealousy on the BMW perhaps... but I pity anyone who owns a Tesla.