Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll give you an equivalency example for the Mardi gras.

Christians were killed in romes colloseum right? So if that was today and we were standing up for the rights of Christians, it's equivalent to allowing them to march for a celebration that they have a right to exist

And I guarantee if Christians were being persecuted in any way in this country I'd march with them.
Which fkn gay is being held in a stadium and being fkn slaughtered!!!!!!! How can you use an example of hypothetical to defend a fact?
Which gays are being treated like the Christians were in the west?

Christians being killed in Rome is historic fact.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So by being religious we are forcing our religion on gays? So by 2 **** kissing in public is forcing their gay shit on religious people.

That's using your logic
No

You can still believe what they do is a sin and they will be judged by God

You can still believe their "marriage" Isn't a real marriage authenticated by God

No one is arguing against that

Lgbt want their marriage recognised equally by a secular state. So they have the same rights under the law that everyone else does

You can STILL BELIEVE there's isn't a real marriage.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol comparing Christians slaughtered by lions to attention seeking whores who choose the fuck their own sex.

PS why do you keep mentioning the Mardi gras? Trying to get my or realist to bite? We really don't give a fuck if the **** want to march or not.
Realist brought up the Mardi gras so I was referencing it

The Mardi gras started because gays were being bashed and killed

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll give you an equivalency example for the Mardi gras.

Christians were killed in romes colloseum right? So if that was today and we were standing up for the rights of Christians, it's equivalent to allowing them to march for a celebration that they have a right to exist

And I guarantee if Christians were being persecuted in any way in this country I'd march with them.
So you're telling me you and your fellow SJW/leftists/atheists will march with the people you hate? Sounds pretty Christian of you (if you actually do it)

Let's see your view when they will discard religious protection to let the **** in our Churches.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't believe this statement at all. In fact I think you are talking straight out of your ass , the very same ass which voted YES a long time ago.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you're telling me you and your fellow SJW/leftists/atheists will march with the people you hate? Sounds pretty Christian of you (if you actually do it)

Let's see your view when they will discard religious protection to let the **** in our Churches.
Yep I will march with you

And no I don't hate Christians, I respect your right to believe what you want but I will draw the line when you try and enforce what you believe on others who don't. And this is exactly what's happening in the SSMdebate

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Realist brought up the Mardi gras so I was referencing it

The Mardi gras started because gays were being bashed and killed
Oh I didn't see him bring it up.

I still remember we had an Assyrian youth group party on a cruise of Sydney the same night as the Mardi gras. We saw about 10 bogans bashing 2 obvious gay guys.

We actually made our driver stop the bus and we kicked the shit out of the bogans, tied them up with belts or anything we had, then called the police to report it.

We could of just laughed or joined in. Even though they chose to do who they do, didn't stop us helping them.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh I didn't see him bring it up.

I still remember we had an Assyrian youth group party on a cruise of Sydney the same night as the Mardi gras. We saw about 10 bogans bashing 2 obvious gay guys.

We actually made our driver stop the bus and we kicked the shit out of the bogans, tied them up with belts or anything we had, then called the police to report it.

We could of just laughed or joined in. Even though they chose to do who they do, didn't stop us helping them.
That's why I linked it to Christians being killed by Romans.

Because others were enforcing their views and trying to persecute and oppress christians or gays

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I accidentally touched a gay guys butt today.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep I will march with you

And no I don't hate Christians, I respect your right to believe what you want but I will draw the line when you try and enforce what you believe on others who don't. And this is exactly what's happening in the SSMdebate
You have know me for a while now and many others on here know me longer. The only thing I force on anyone is "live and let live". I know myself, I'm a reactive person, not an active person. I have a long fuse. Because I know I have a long fuse it justifies me being a wahesh lol got me through my bouncing for 14 years lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You have know me for a while now and many others on here know me longer. The only thing I force on anyone is "live and let live". I know myself, I'm a reactive person, not an active person. I have a long fuse. Because I know I have a long fuse it justifies me being a wahesh lol got me through my bouncing for 14 years lol
Bro you flew off the fuse and you misunderstood a lot of what I said

Calm down read what I wrote later.

You will see essentially I'm saying live and let live.

You want to believe what you want to believe that's fine but you don't have a right to force others to believe, Same as me

And no two gay guys kissing in the street is not forcing others to be gay

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This 4 foot 3 midget touched my butt today, was going to tell him off as I'm not gay but I felt sorry for him given how short he was

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think it's wise to be be using a term like this in a gay marriage plebiscite..might attract a few PM! :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.