Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The switched on people or the "illuminated" ones can see straight through this bullshit to see what agenda is really pushing it.....a Godless society.
Originally the agenda was creating a 'God' society..It was the 'enlightened' ones who saw straight through it... hee hee..:tonguewink:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Boom! You said it. But one which pcrealist and co will be all too happy to see. You know KE demolished that **** lol. Anyways pcrealist used to be severely against religion until someone brought up persecution of religious people in China and it's a religious free country. I said to him I thought a religious free country would mean it's peaceful? And from then he goes back and fourth on his agendas lol. But yeah KE destroyed the ottoman

Hahahaha what a load of crap both you and he wishes

All KE achieved was swearing at me a whole bunch of times claiming trumps carrier air conditioning "job saving" was a masterstroke, which by the way after $75 million spent by the government those jobs are STILL GONE TO MEXICO

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The switched on people or the "illuminated" ones can see straight through this bullshit to see what agenda is really pushing it.....a Godless society.
Bro no one is objecting to religions not recognising same sex marriage due to their religious beliefs

This is about the government recognising SSM so that they have EQUAL rights in the eyes of the law

You are still able to believe that their marriage is not a marriage

This is not about your beliefs and you being persecuted for them

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha what a load of crap both you and he wishes

All KE achieved was swearing at me a whole bunch of times claiming trumps carrier air conditioning "job saving" was a masterstroke, which by the way after $75 million spent by the government those jobs are STILL GONE TO MEXICO
Get the full i outta here bro. You hold yourself way too high up for someone so blatantly fkd up lol. He went off at you coz you're an illogical **** and massive hypocrite that thinks he knows what he's talking about. That's just the truth and facts about you bro. You're free to sook like you do when you get banned by mr I for being an annoying **** lol but remember facts don't give a fuck about emotions.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get the full i outta here bro. You hold yourself way too high up for someone so blatantly fkd up lol. He went off at you coz you're an illogical **** and massive hypocrite that thinks he knows what he's talking about. That's just the truth and facts about you bro. You're free to sook like you do when you get banned by mr I for being an annoying **** lol but remember facts don't give a fuck about emotions.
Facts say Donald Trump is a massive failure

Back in your hole

Lol

Ffs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lollll where the fun did I mention trump just now?

You're such a fail bro what a comeback hahah
You mentioned KE didn't you? My discussion with him was about Trump

He won the argument right?

Facts of trumps achievement prove otherwise

As i said back in your hole

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You mentioned KE didn't you? My discussion with him was about Trump

He won the argument right?

Facts of trumps achievement prove otherwise

As i said back in your hole
Lol if you're able to read properly you'd be able to go back and read my post as I said, KE didn't just go off at you about trump, but also coz you're just a dumb **** lol. Stop trying to send people back in holes so your cancer is allowed to spread lol. Bro just tone down your arrogance and 'know it all attitude' you really aren't in a position to be that type of person going off your track record. You're the don lemon of the kennel hahahhahahaha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro no one is objecting to religions not recognising same sex marriage due to their religious beliefs

This is about the government recognising SSM so that they have EQUAL rights in the eyes of the law

You are still able to believe that their marriage is not a marriage

This is not about your beliefs and you being persecuted for them
Yeah you know where I stand, live and let live. They can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they stay out of Churches.

Live and let live works both ways.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly guys..don't think for one minute religion had the monopoly in providing the moral code of society..or the rules that we follow today.. It was the Enlightenment period that set it all in motion..finally the individual needs of the human being arose..intrinsic rights that all human beings deserve.. It was a watershed in human history..without it @Zee wouldn't be on here..you'd be cast out as a heathen.. @TANK 2.0 you'd be dead..because the many a great mind would not have the opportunity to learn.. It was/is not really about creating a 'Godless' society..it's about shifting God as the focus of it..:blush:

If it didn't happen @Realist90 would be PM..or perhaps Supreme Ruler! :fearscream:

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr Potato

New Pup
Reaction score
Depends - If you are an atheist you follow man's law and gay marriage may or may not be permitted from person to person. But if you live your life as a Christian you follow Gods law and not mans law. The majority are Christians in Australia for now. And for Christians Gods law clearly says NO to Gay marriage and the entire gay lifestyle. But if you allow it to happen now Churches aren't yet permitted to marry gays. Give it 50yrs and a new law will probably come into it that might force churches to marry gays. Give them an inch they will eventually take a mile.

BTW divorce rates will triple if not more and eventually costing the government millions. Money better spent within hospitals, schools and elderly. I personally don't want to see it happen, but it will happen its only a matter of time and it will be the start of the end.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly guys..don't think for one minute religion had the monopoly in providing the moral code of society..or the rules that we follow today.. It was the Enlightenment period that set it all in motion..finally the individual needs of the human being arose..intrinsic rights that all human beings deserve.. It was a watershed in human history..without it @Zee wouldn't be on here..you'd be cast out as a heathen.. @TANK 2.0 you'd be dead..because the many a great mind would not have the opportunity to learn.. It was/is not really about creating a 'Godless' society..it's about shifting God as the focus of it..:blush:

If it didn't happen @Realist90 would be PM..or perhaps Supreme Ruler! :fearscream:

You know if I was lefty I would have reported everyone for bullying but coz I'm a sick **** I go along with it lol.

However if I were supreme ruler you'd wished from the day you were born I would have been in power

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW divorce rates will triple if not more and eventually costing the government millions. Money better spent within hospitals, schools and elderly. I personally don't want to see it happen, but it will happen its only a matter of time and it will be the start of the
So an extra 1.6% of the population is going to triple the divorce rate?

I see you guys also suck at maths

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know if I was lefty I would have reported everyone for bullying but coz I'm a sick **** I go along with it lol.

However if I were supreme ruler you'd wished from the day you were born I would have been in power
I wouldn't have a choice..as I'd know no better! :tongueclosed:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I agree with You, the "illuminati" you speak of (the Bavarian illuminati started by Adam Weishaupt in 1776) is different the The Powers That Be that have been around since basically the first empire (Assyria) who serve a Lucifarian agenda.

People confuse TPTB with the illuminati.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with You, the "illuminati" you speak of (the Bavarian illuminati started by Adam Weishaupt in 1776) is different the The Powers That Be that have been around since basically the first empire (Assyria) who serve a Lucifarian agenda.

People confuse TPTB with the illuminati.
Nah bro I'm talking about the Enlightenment period..it inspired the French Revolution..American Revolution..people getting the vote. Yep that's the one I'm talking about..or am I..?? *gives quick secret handshake* Ha ha ha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah bro I'm talking about the Enlightenment period..it inspired the French Revolution..American Revolution..people getting the vote. Yep that's the one I'm talking about..or am I..?? *gives quick secret handshake* Ha ha ha
Sorry bro I misread your post and went on a different tangent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.