Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Catholic Church fucked up by not doing sound background checks on if the priest to be was a poofta or not. Gay catholic priests have no right to be priests. Disgusting gay child molestors. Everyone likes to ignore the fact the priests are gay who comit those disgusting acts. No straight priest will touch a fkn little boy.
Young girls were also molested..child molesters do not only inhabit the skin of gay men.. The filth come from all walks of life..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Young girls were also molested..child molesters do not only inhabit the skin of gay men.. The filth come from all walks of life..
That's true but the overwhelming number that were molested were little boys.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand that, but at least you're saying live and let live. While others who disagree with SSM, PURELY ON RELIGIOUS GROUNDS, can't find it in themselves to say "it's none of my business".
Purely on religious grounds? Firstly you're an idiot and secondly 'none of my business'? Lmfao they're shoving it down everyone's fkn throats which becomes their business. Like how dumb are you on certain topics

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fake News

CNN

Lefty media

Obama and Hillary
Who's saying pedophile priests are fake news? Or are you complaining that I said gay priests are the ones who molested little boys? Should the gay part not be mentioned and only the catholic priest part? Lol fkn lefties and their 'leaving out certain aspects' to suit their agenda

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand that, but at least you're saying live and let live. While others who disagree with SSM, PURELY ON RELIGIOUS GROUNDS, can't find it in themselves to say "it's none of my business".
I love how you're such a live and let live type of guy. Fkn lol. You really need to stick to one rhetoric. You've had about 50 gender changes here in regards to your position on things. Stand for something or fall for anything.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well it will be hypocritical of me if i say that

cos the system which allows gays to have a relationship in this country the same system allows me to practice my religion.
Stop making sense lol. And plus this is Taqiyya hahaha jokes. But seriously I'm all for the bringing togetherness of butt buddies, same thing as marriage it's just different wording. That way everyone is happy.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
well it will be hypocritical of me if i say that

cos the system which allows gays to have a relationship in this country the same system allows me to practice my religion.
@Zee's gay ! Get him !!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's become pretty bad though, a news article had Prince George the kid that's like 4 or something, proclaiming him the cover boy for gays. Like fuck off man, firstly he doesn't know wtf gay is, secondly you're filthy dogs for talking about a 4 year olds sexuality and what it may be. Gays kill me in this regard.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Who's saying pedophile priests are fake news? Or are you complaining that I said gay priests are the ones who molested little boys? Should the gay part not be mentioned and only the catholic priest part? Lol fkn lefties and their 'leaving out certain aspects' to suit their agenda
yes the gays are on the left protection list tbh, so are strict islamic people which is crazy because they should be worst of enemies

btw you would also like to keep the catholic aspect out by saying that they arent catholics because they are gay

it would be funny to me if the catholic church is now one huge gay molestation group of men only trying to get some alone time with boys and thats what you have been following all this time, i think its that and also people just trying to get money off people like any other organisation

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop making sense lol. And plus this is Taqiyya hahaha jokes. But seriously I'm all for the bringing togetherness of butt buddies, same thing as marriage it's just different wording. That way everyone is happy.

lol

this is not taqiyya

taqiyya is what your mate @ThePCRealist90 is doing, pretending to be atheist but infact he is a hard core ISIS fanatic. lol

wish i could do taqiyya like him , but he is the expert. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes the gays are on the left protection list tbh, so are strict islamic people which is crazy because they should be worst of enemies

btw you would also like to keep the catholic aspect out by saying that they arent catholics because they are gay

it would be funny to me if the catholic church is now one huge gay molestation group of men only trying to get some alone time with boys and thats what you have been following all this time, i think its that and people just trying to get money off people like any other organisation
Lol I know that's what confuses me about the left also.

Na about the Catholic Church what I said was they didn't do sound enough checks prior to ordaining certain priests and not keeping an eye on certain priests. Gay priests wil never be allowed in the Catholic Church like officially. A priest could hide it though, hence the child molestong of little boys.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol

this is not taqiyya

taqiyya is what your mate @ThePCRealist90 is doing, pretending to be atheist but infact he is a hard core ISIS fanatic. lol

wish i could do taqiyya like him , but he is the expert. lol
You're doing Taqiyya hereeeee making it like it's joke but pcrealist is legit the incarnation of Taqiyya hahaha I picked up on it some time ago. The **** is upset I exposed him

He's the best of the best, 'ottoman'

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're doing Taqiyya hereeeee making it like it's joke but pcrealist is legit the incarnation of Taqiyya hahaha I picked up on it some time ago. The **** is upset I exposed him

LOL, i missed that thread , when did this happen

first time i heard of taqiyya was on an online muslim hate forum. quickly googled and found out about one of the beliefs of my religion which i never knew.

I said wow, how cool is that.

I am catholic priest from now on. I hate muslims/ islam. ;-)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL, i missed that thread , when did this happen

first time i heard of taqiyya was on an online muslim hate forum. quickly googled and found out about one of the beliefs of my religion which i never knew.

I said wow, how cool is that.

I am catholic priest from now on. I hate muslims/ islam. ;-)
Lolllll you learn a lot from hate speeches about our own religions tbh hahaha.

Heyyyy you're not allowed to hate as a catholic priest!

Status
Not open for further replies.