Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bon jovi did do a duet with him so i take it the lyric is a bit lost in translation because bon would not tolerate that behavior

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
the important thing is that you managed to listen to it for over 3 minutes without poking your ear drums out , lol

you must have some serious pain threshold.
I liked it when you with the keys better u used to be metal before you sold out

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Trivium track. The intro sounds like a MIDI file. The rest of the song is alright. Not as good as the other recent singles. On the plus side it's good to see he's getting his harsh vocals back.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is one of maybe 2 good songs on the new Arch Enemy album. Let down of an album. Still, this track is good.

edit: Apparently she's vegan now. Hence the problem

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, I'm not going to share the video here 'cause Mr I will crucify me, but go to Youtube and search "Therion - Initials BB" while you're not at work. It's worth it.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got around to that new Exhumed. I searched to see if it has already been shared here and got nothing. Get on it if you haven't

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Was anyone else at The Dillinger Escape Plan gig on Weds? They were really great, but god fkn damn the Stag was packed. The feeling of fresh air after the gig was phenomenal.

New Trivium track. The intro sounds like a MIDI file. The rest of the song is alright. Not as good as the other recent singles. On the plus side it's good to see he's getting his harsh vocals back.

Giving the whole album a spin for the first time now. Will report back.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
New Trivium is pretty average. I didn't hate it, but nothing really made me take a lot of notice.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Trivium is pretty average. I didn't hate it, but nothing really made me take a lot of notice.
Other than Shogun that's pretty much what every Trivium album has been like for me. Dead average but eventually I grow to love the albums. Shogun is the only album I liked on first listen.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was anyone else at The Dillinger Escape Plan gig on Weds? They were really great, but god fkn damn the Stag was packed. The feeling of fresh air after the gig was phenomenal.

Giving the whole album a spin for the first time now. Will report back.
Saturday night for me. I was so tempted to get another ticket though.