Friends that move far away then expect a "big show" when they are in town?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You are a Karen if you got vaccinated.
You're also very weak and do as you told!
Enjoy wasting your friday night watching the Bulldogs lose again!

The Bulldogs are a reflection of their fans these days!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have a mate that just dropped of the face of the earth he’s still alive because various people have seen him looking well ect. We went to school together and grew up partying and went to weddings ect I stayed over his house many times knew his mum and brothers well got up to all sorts of silly things. He was a core part of a close group of school mates and obviously current mates now he lived with another of my good friends and one day just stopped answering his phone. It turned out he was seeing someone about his drug use and they told him to cut ties with anything that triggers it he was a bank manager at the time by the way. Now I’m not going to lie we grew up going to raves ect but all went on to have houses good jobs ect but apparently he was doing stuff beyond a fun Friday night ect and yeah never heard from him again. Been told he looks well but that’s all I know so bizarre. But we all miss the guy there were no dramas he just decided out friendship is no more. All the boys would have given their right arm to help him out with whatever he was going through but that’s that.
Is your friend me? :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Rossario?
Unlucky.

But for real I did this same shit for different reasons, literally went to childcare, preschool, primary school and then highschool with a mate and now we have zero contact. It is what it is lol.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are a Karen if you got vaccinated.
You're also very weak and do as you told!
Enjoy wasting your friday night watching the Bulldogs lose again!

The Bulldogs are a reflection of their fans these days!
Will do sunshine.

Have fun still holding a grudge well into your fifties

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Unlucky.

But for real I did this same shit for different reasons, literally went to childcare, preschool, primary school and then highschool with a mate and now we have zero contact. It is what it is lol.
He still gets talked about every now and then as everyone had funny and interesting stories about him but he did what he had to do I guess. We know where he lives but not going to push the issue he obviously has his reasons. Just sad because he was a good mate.

My big thing was after probably 6 years during COVID I thought fuck it I’ll see if Rossy answers he blocked my old old number but I got a new one since and I called and he answered and I was like broooo it’s fucken Starky here how have you been? 10 second silence then hung up. Brutal!!

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He still gets talked about every now and then as everyone had funny and interesting stories about him but he did what he had to do I guess. We know where he lives but not going to push the issue he obviously has his reasons. Just sad because he was a good mate.

My big thing was after probably 6 years during COVID I thought fuck it I’ll see if Rossy answers he blocked my old old number but I got a new one since and I called and he answered and I was like broooo it’s fucken Starky here how have you been? 10 second silence then hung up. Brutal!!
Ah yh that's pretty full on haha. I've accidentally ignored a few FB messages over the years. I stopped using it years ago but checked in because of multiple hacking attempts...turned out a few mates had messaged me. Maybe I'll reply when it hits 5/10/15 years :tearsofjoy:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ah yh that's pretty full on haha. I've accidentally ignored a few FB messages over the years. I stopped using it years ago but checked in because of multiple hacking attempts...turned out a few mates had messaged me. Maybe I'll reply when it hits 5/10/15 years :tearsofjoy:
I haven’t been on Facebook for 15 years I go on insta though so same thing I guess but yeah I would even hazard a guess that the last pic of me was with this bloke on my Facebook. I have no idea what my username or password would be.