Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That means sweet fuck all as said above. Stats are impaired by who did they play.

Ffs a try assist can literally be given to a bloke who just catches the ball of a break and passes the ball to a bloke who puts it down when neither did anything really other then back up And the bloke whom past it and did the hard work to make the break doesn't get the try assist.

Your stats are starting to sound like you should be a fan of Dessie

Yet again we will just have to wait and see how he goes. I'm for one happy to have a half that is at least quality and have faith he can overcome injuries and other issues like several other quality players have, the list is seriously endless, slater was done, boyd was done at the knights, injured, depressed etc, barba, hell at one stage everyone said sbw, Tedesco and even Thurston couldn't be trusted with their bodies. The myth of Foran being injured prone has already been pointed out overall. We just need to hope he can overcome both mental and physical issues and return to what we all know he is capable of. I have faith that him returning to be closer to his kids after whatever he's been through will be better for him as a man and a father so hopefully that helps the head space which should improve everything.

Say whatever you want but if I was living away from my son my head wouldn't be right and surely would effect several things. That said he still has had some great games and shown he has the talent there still just need to see if his body can come past his last 12 months and return to the Foran we dream of running out for us.

Either way he sure as shit is better then anything we have had for a long ass time
I made the observation in another post a few days ago that it isn't about whether an individual player is great, it's about the combinations they make with the players in the side. Cronk isn't a brilliant footballer but he's been with Billy and Cam for 17 years and they have an unbeatable combination. That's what I'm looking for from Foran. Building up combinations with his half partner and the FB and pushing the pigs into the right spots to take the ball or not as required. if he does that then he is worth whatever we pay him. If he is fully fit and running a hundred miles an hour but not forming partnerships then he will be a failure.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Utter dribble. Brad was devastated. I actually know a few people who know some power up in eels. He had a break down and it's unfortunate. Plenty of players have. Throw in the fact he was rushed back early cause he was so vital to their wins like the start of the season and was a huge hand in them actually making the 8 for the first time in the best part of a decade and then caught cheating the cap there.

Why you think he wanted a payout option with regards to the board being a shambles.
Haha, im not going to argue on who knows the most but i can tell you you clearly know sfa.
You know an eels insider do you lol, wow, you and how many other thousands lol?.
The only thing youve got remotely right is he had a breakdown, i can tell you it was a bit more serious than a breakdown lol and there was more than one.
You clearly know absolutely zero of what transpired at our club with him.
You might not realise but im the bloke who was contacted by a club rep to put up a statement on 1ee and ask for calm when it happened, i might have been filled in with the odd detail or 100. i also might know a shit load more about my own club that you do lol, but then again you know somebody who knows brad lol
Come back when youve got your next eels insider story and we'll have a chat.
Brad was thrilled to see the back of him, they had a huge personal falling out after he gave Foran an official written warning, that falling out has not been rectified.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Haha, im not going to argue on who knows the most but i can tell you you clearly know sfa.
You know an eels insider do you lol, wow, you and how many other thousands lol?.
The only thing youve got remotely right is he had a breakdown, i can tell you it was a bit more serious than a breakdown lol and there was more than one.
You might not realise but im the bloke who was contacted by a club rep to put up a statement on 1ee and ask for calm when it happened, i might have been filled in with the odd detail or 100. i also might know a shit load more about my own club that you do lol, but then again you know somebody who knows brad lol
Mate the bloke I know is a former coach in below grades and is mates with steve sharp. U will notice I don't post "inside info" here cause I get told fuck all useful at the dogs. I don't care what you think you can tell me cause you run some forum that is clearly boring enough you have to come here.

Your club had a clause in forans deal it would pay him and he could terminate if the board fucked up and just at the end it got agreed he would take it out. Your rabble of a club did exactly what he was worried about and fucked up again, badly. With the shit going on in his life and then being rushed back to be injured again and then dealing with that shit I don't blame him at all for leaving.

Talk all the shit you want, we already established you do when you said you'd rather Moses. Can't wait till he starts flopping week in week out like he has his entire career. Won't be long. Will be even better if Foran sorts his shit and plays like we know he can week in week out

Last edited:

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate the bloke I know is a former coach in below grades and is mates with steve sharp. U will notice I don't post "inside info" here cause I get told fuck all useful at the dogs. I don't care what you think you can tell me cause you run some forum that is clearly boring enough you have to come here.

Your club had a clause in forans deal it would pay him and he could terminate if the board fucked up and just at the end it got agreed he would take it out. Your rabble of a club did exactly what he was worried about and fucked up again, badly. With the shit going on in his life and then being rushed back to be injured again and then dealing with that shit I don't blame him at all for leaving.

Talk all the shit you want, we already established you do when you said you'd rather Moses. Can't wait till he starts flopping week in week out like he has his entire career. Won't be long.
Mate you are talking absolute bullshit, its not even worth spending my time responding too.
You know somebody who knows Steve do you? i actually know Steve and know 10000 people who know him too.
You are talking out your ass or your mate is and anybody reading from inside our club would be laughing at your mail lol.
I dont run 1EE fyi, and im going to offer you a little free tip mate.
Its better to remain silent and have people presume youve got no idea, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
cheers

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mate you are talking absolute bullshit, its not even worth spending my time responding too.
You know somebody who knows Steve do you? i actually know Steve and know 10000 people who know him too.
You are talking out your ass or your mate is and anybody reading from inside our club would be laughing at your mail lol.
Its better to remain silent and have people presume youve got no idea, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
cheers
Take your own advise bud. I've said nothing but truth and I know this as fact, the fact you deny it means you really don't get told shit or your fed shit. Either way it doesn't bother me.

I have no need to make shit up, I honestly couldn't give a shit what some squeel fan has to say. How about you head off back to ya little fan forum and keep the circle jerk going over Moses .

Won't waste another minute on your poorly informed or delusional posts.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Talk all the shit you want, we already established you do when you said you'd rather Moses. Can't wait till he starts flopping week in week out like he has his entire career. Won't be long. Will be even better if Foran sorts his shit and plays like we know he can week in week out
With Foran's chronic hamstring/lower back issue, & the current Bulldogs coaching/conditioning/medical- structure I have no confidence in this signing making a significant difference
Let's be realistic !!!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At this stage I couldn't care less about Forans past, what he did at other clubs or who has pre-emptively written him off as a bad signing. Like every new signing, I'll judge based on what he offers in our team. He may or may not solve our issues. All the club can do is look after his health and mental state to the best of their ability. Offer him a good platform to play from and hope for the best. As a fan all I can do is support him and the rest of our squad and also hope his time here is successful. It's how I've supported every player that is lucky and talented enough to wear our jersey. Even guys like Kane Cleal and Brad Morrin still have my respect for giving 100% when they wore our colours.

If Foran flops here, that's life. He won't be remembered fondly. But given that so many people here couldn't give a crap about guys like Reynolds, that might not be the greatest players but who've given it their all for us I am no longer as proud of our fan base as I once was.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cheers

Hahaha why you so cut?
Who the fkuk has time to jump on the an opposition forum? There is barley enough time in the day to jump onto your own teams forum.

Please your embarrassing yourself buddy
Shhh
Just go
Your cut like the rest of your supporters Foran deserted your club and we have him now ;)

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At this stage I couldn't care less about Forans past, what he did at other clubs or who has pre-emptively written him off as a bad signing. Like every new signing, I'll judge based on what he offers in our team. He may or may not solve our issues. All the club can do is look after his health and mental state to the best of their ability. Offer him a good platform to play from and hope for the best. As a fan all I can do is support him and the rest of our squad and also hope his time here is successful. It's how I've supported every player that is lucky and talented enough to wear our jersey. Even guys like Kane Cleal and Brad Morrin still have my respect for giving 100% when they wore our colours.

If Foran flops here, that's life. He won't be remembered fondly. But given that so many people here couldn't give a crap about guys like Reynolds, that might not be the greatest players but who've given it their all for us I am no longer as proud of our fan base as I once was.

Ohhh you upset not all the fans were blinded by josh renoylds crap for 5 years?
Don't worry time heals everything bro

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Brad was thrilled to see the back of him, they had a huge personal falling out after he gave Foran an official written warning, that falling out has not been rectified.
Parramatta sucks balls, Foran realised it and got out.
Argument over.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hahaha why you so cut?
Who the fkuk has time to jump on the an opposition forum? There is barley enough time in the day to jump onto your own teams forum.

Please your embarrassing yourself buddy
Shhh
Just go
Your cut like the rest of your supporters Foran deserted your club and we have him now ;)
Nailed it

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Foran's chronic hamstring/lower back issue, & the current Bulldogs coaching/conditioning/medical- structure I have no confidence in this signing making a significant difference
Let's be realistic !!!!
You know SFA..................

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohhh you upset not all the fans were blinded by josh renoylds crap for 5 years?
Don't worry time heals everything bro
It's not just Reynolds that cops more flak than he deserves. It's almost every player at some stage. People here seem to expect the world of players in my opinion. While sometimes criticism is warranted, it gets beyond a joke here. You can take petty stabs at me for thinking our fans are whingey as buggery, but it just annoys me to see the way people rant and rave here at times. Our season has been disappointing but so has the response from our fans. We hope that players will give their all for the club and the fans, but expect then to do it when they don't get any respect. I've quit jobs because bosses treat workers like crap and no doubt some of our players look at the way fans talk and feel like it's not worth busting their asses.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets take a trip back and see who was right ??

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we judge Foran on what he does (or doesn't do) in a Dogs jersey in 2018

We have the worst halves in the history of the Bulldogs let alone all of the NRL so bit rich to be slamming a player from another team that has done pretty much everything in the game (GF, International) and let's face it would have been picked for Origin if eligible

Judge him in white and blue
You were one year too early!

2018 worse halves since 1935

Status
Not open for further replies.