Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

I can see him fighting Malanaggi tbh. it's probably the bigger pay day and even if he does lose he won't get that much damage put on him. Paulie is not a heavy hitter.
Paulie carried on like a bitch after those pics were released . Guido punk

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a lame move to put the pics out tbh though.

It helped sell the fight though, which looks like it did 6.5 mil, UNREAL numbers.

A nate trilogy fight would do big numbers, BUT a paulie fight would do bigger numbers and be less taxing on the body.

A

Alexander the Great

It was a lame move to put the pics out tbh though.

It helped sell the fight though, which looks like it did 6.5 mil, UNREAL numbers.

A nate trilogy fight would do big numbers, BUT a paulie fight would do bigger numbers and be less taxing on the body.
I was listening to the Joe Rogan podcast this morning and they were saying 1mil illegal streams worldwide for the fight... Just crazy.

Agree with you though....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha how to you figure? He acted like a dude who offered his help to someone who wasn't really worth his time and then got treated with absolute disrespect by aforementioned douche bag.

Anyone would be justifiably pissed off by a cheap, disrespectful act.

Releasing those photos was the act of a group of overly boastful tossers IMO.

A

Alexander the Great

Haha how to you figure? He acted like a dude who offered his help to someone who wasn't really worth his time and then got treated with absolute disrespect by aforementioned douche bag.

Anyone would be justifiably pissed off by a cheap, disrespectful act.

Releasing those photos was the act of a group of overly boastful tossers IMO.
Watch the arrival of the fighters in vegas. Paulie was walking around behind the ufc crew like a heartbroken girlfriend...then tried to call him out.

I agree he was done dirty with them releasing the pics but him carrying on after was just gay

Then after being burnt went into the mayweathers camp the day before the fight and was taking pictures and uploading them...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Watch the arrival of the fighters in vegas. Paulie was walking around behind the ufc crew like a heartbroken girlfriend...then tried to call him out.

I agree he was done dirty with them releasing the pics but him carrying on after was just gay

Then after being burnt went into the mayweathers camp the day before the fight and was taking pictures and uploading them...
Fair enough. I haven't really been keeping too up to date with their feud since the photos were released....I just think that in itself was a shitty act. They both seem like they aren't afraid to clown around or make arses of themselves for a quick buck haha.

A

Alexander the Great

Fair enough. I haven't really been keeping too up to date with their feud since the photos were released....I just think that in itself was a shitty act. They both seem like they aren't afraid to clown around or make arses of themselves for a quick buck haha.
Yeah man it got pretty intense with poor Paulie... don't get me wrong it was a shit move but the ufc had no other motive but to embarrass him after the shit he was talking about the ufc and how conor was not a boxer...hence the vids and pics getting leaked

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mayweathers hands were brittle towards the end of his career but he adapted and still found a way to win hes a true winner

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched the showtime epilogue and Mayweather basically carried him lol. After round three May says "it's time" and from then on Conor was rooted.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs he sooked like a little bitch, get the fk over it. I call him a bitch because he kept carrying on about it.

Mayweather was always going to win that boxing match.

Status
Not open for further replies.