Ennis Hammers Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I was disappointed that they thought I couldn't have success there," Ennis says. "That lit the fire … I could've stayed there and been that worker making 50 tackles a week but that was never the player I was. I was always an attacker from dummy half. I'd lost that enjoyment out of my game where I could exploit defences out of dummy half. I didn't realise I had lost it.

"Here, I go into games now excited, not just thinking about where I have to get the ball to. I look to attack. It wasn't about proving Canterbury wrong – it was about proving myself right."

Enough Said!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Either the sharks or storm are going to win the GF and both teams have ex players we should of never let go.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's no wonder the team just doesn't respond to Des anymore imagine what poor blokes like Jacko and others that have been here for the full four years feel like getting ground down by Hasler every season.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's no wonder the team just doesn't respond to Des anymore imagine what poor blokes like Jacko and others that have been here for the full four years feel like getting ground down by Hasler every season.
Elite sports and money aside, what form of fun would there be in our gameplan? Players would hate it!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our gameplan is just as boring to play in as it is to watch by the sounds of things.

So sad that our players have been taught in a way that forgets the true fundamentals of playing Rugby League.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No fun at all.
Take a look at Grahams face post match.
Look at players faces during interviews.
We have the embarrassing spectacle of players throwing the ball at our hooker - shouting at him. A player hand picked by Des.
NRL footage 'Is this the worst set of 6 ever played'?

This is what our Dogs have become.

Working under tyranny is bad enough - and then the players LOSE.
No fun at all.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats very embarrassing for so called Supercoach

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
our half time entertainment next year is watching the grass grow, club officials weren't keen on the idea due to fears that fans may not be able to handle so much excitement and it may also take attention away from the on field performances of the team

they did also toss up watching paint dry but Raelene knocked it on the head citing fears that it could just be too much for fans with heart conditions and also choosing neutral colours that did not offend any nationalities or religions would just be too hard

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"As Des said, lichaa will be a better fit for the team moving forward"
-Michael Ennis

Although in des' defence did not the majority of us want him gone lolll. But I guess we know why ennis turned to shit.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
if Ennis was that good, he wouldn't of moved around to 5 different clubs... Newcastle/St George/Broncos/Dogs/sharks... he is journeyman.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with what he says. Problem is we can't keep every player.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reading that burns me hard. In hindsight, should've fired des and kept Ennis

Status
Not open for further replies.