News Dally M Round 6 votes: Bulldogs' Viliame Kikau earns maximum points, goes equal-top

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Canterbury Bankstown bulldogs have more coming we are playing very well and are far from finished project .

we will be in the 8 after we beat the knights it’s a 4 point game for us following week is a bye and then the week after we have the tigers and Preston is back by then too

Im very impressed with the players they are all know getting to know each other Burton is running the ball backing up kikau Tracey then second row are weapons

sexton will come in for
Hutchinson I have heard a lot of noise about this I head Hutchinson might be coming off the bench this week

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone send this to Rothfield on Twitter?

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can not stand Phil rothfield old dud I tune out when listening to him Kent gave it to him last night

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it a law that Hynes must get Dally M points every game? He hasn't been a top 30 player this season.
Exactly the problem with the award. Sides with 1-2 start players are always up there. Ben Hunt another for Dragons meanwhile Cleary still hasn’t won one Lockyer never won one. It’s a terrible award but Kikau is having a very good year