Curious what The Kennel think. Who would you rather have as a coach Des or Taylor?

Curious what The Kennel think. Who would you rather have as a coach Des or Taylor?

• Des Hasler

Votes: 52 71.2%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 21 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly think players can better manage a game than any coach.

Manly were a prime example , still played the same calibre football after Hasler left .

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha.

Can we have Ivan Cleary instead?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd take Taylor as a kicking coach
He was a fine goal kicker and general play kicker in his day

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha.

Can we have Ivan Cleary instead?
I dunno bro, the only coach I'd want is either a full blooded ex dog or a proven coach with premierships to back his claims up. Can't go backwards from des has to be much better. And Ivan really hasn't accomplished anything besides one grand final showing?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sick of the Des debate, he is here for the year and needs to get the boys playing clever footy to get another contract, forget getting Foran, I think he has a home for a while and even if Des offers him a million it will cost us a hole in the salary cap.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I dunno bro, the only coach I'd want is either a full blooded ex dog or a proven coach with premierships to back his claims up. Can't go backwards from des has to be much better. And Ivan really hasn't accomplished anything besides one grand final showing?
I have no idea what the best plan of action is. No other club would sack Des. We've had the most full blooded coach in Kevin Moore and that ended in tears.

I just want a halfback.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no idea what the best plan of action is. No other club would sack Des. We've had the most full blooded coach in Kevin Moore and that ended in tears.

I just want a halfback.
I know it's hard decision man. Fuk me dead lol. Although I actually wouldnt mind Kevin Moore as either a talent count or even a CEO of our club but yeah away from the coaches board.

I would honestly take dean pay or jim dymmock over Ivan Cleary unlesss Ivan can bring his son who's got one of the best kicking games in the comp I reackon. And it's exactly what the fuk we need.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Between the 2 Des is a no brainer but Ivan was our only alternative he now is linked to taking the Tigers Gig so Des is seems here to stay.
Like a few have stated WE NEED A HALFBACK!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is like asking would you rather your sister marry a murderer of a rapist.
Murderer any day i wouldn't have to see her once a year than.
If she married a rapist id never here the end of it she wouldn't let anyone forget for a life time. The **** carries on like a victim if someone don't agree with her .

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a stupid thread Taylor is way worse than des please he's not Evan close to des. Evan though I want des gone.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Taylor has a pathetic record as a coach. No thanks, Des is the lesser of those two evils.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Come on, Jason Taylor could kick goals and has done nothing else at all...coaching, hopeless apparently and a turd to go with it
And a turd that needs reshaping by some reports. When he was having end of season drinkies with the Rabbitoh players he made a comment that encouraged one of their forwards to use the gentle application of a left or right to render him unconscious.

Last edited:

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever placed that 1 vote for JT should be taken outside and shot for being a mong

Status
Not open for further replies.