CRONK IS $1.01 TO RETIRE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously all this talk about Cooper Cronk joining the Roosters is absolute rubbish. I just wish he'd come out and tell the world he's going to retire after the World Cup.
The Roosters haven't even spoken to Cronk. Pearce & Keary will be the halves for at least the next 2 seasons.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously all this talk about Cooper Cronk joining the Roosters is absolute rubbish. I just wish he'd come out and tell the world he's going to retire after the World Cup.
The Roosters haven't even spoken to Cronk. Pearce & Keary will be the halves for at least the next 2 seasons.
Honestly I am over the ducks and drakes in regards to this. He just needs to come out and let everyone know what he is doing.

He has been linked to Roosters and Souths. From media reports people are getting good money on Souths in anticipation of him going there, lol.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I am over the ducks and drakes in regards to this. He just needs to come out and let everyone know what he is doing.

He has been linked to Roosters and Souths. From media reports people are getting good money on Souths in anticipation of him going there, lol.
Agree 100%. Surely Cronk knows what he's doing. Surprised the Roosters haven't come out and quashed the rumours.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Surely Cronk knows what he's doing. Surprised the Roosters haven't come out and quashed the rumours.
I heard the Roosters were first looking for a mother of all sombreros.....:yum::p

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are the bookies paying for Cronks premiership ring to be tickling Tara Rushton?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I was Cronk I'd have a look at a team that hasn't won the premiership in atleast 10+ years but has a decent roster, guiding a team like that to a premiership will really solify his legacy which at the moment is still him being the 3rd wheel to Smith and Slater.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly believe he is enjoying the attention!

silly87

New Pup
Reaction score
1.01? how much can i lay that for?

He will play at easts for one year its a done deal.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I was Cronk I'd have a look at a team that hasn't won the premiership in atleast 10+ years but has a decent roster, guiding a team like that to a premiership will really solify his legacy which at the moment is still him being the 3rd wheel to Smith and Slater.
Hmmmm.....wonder which team are you referring to? Parra? :yum:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....wonder which team are you referring to? Parra? :yum:
He should just come here and help us win something. But seriously it would be between Dogs, Parra and Panthers. He just needs that one thing that can't be shadowed over.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember who bankrolls the Roosters! Wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to the roosters! Money talks, maybe they can play a testimonial game for him, where all the money raised will be transferred into his bank account!

If uncle Nick says I’ll give you a couple of million, Cronk is not going to say no to that!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember who bankrolls the Roosters! Wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to the roosters! Money talks, maybe they can play a testimonial game for him, where all the money raised will be transferred into his bank account!

If uncle Nick says I’ll give you a couple of million, Cronk is not going to say no to that!
He is no chance . He will retire and take up a lucrative deal with Fox.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

All he would have to do is employ him as a car salesman & sell 1 car for a $1m bonus!

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All he would have to do is employ him as a car salesman & sell 1 car for a $1m bonus!
It’s a done deal Cronk at the Roosters in 2018- Pearce will be playing for The Warriors

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s a done deal Cronk at the Roosters in 2018- Pearce will be playing for The Warriors
Poor Warriors.....have the Warriors ever won a wooden kitchen utensil before?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More of chance Pearce to the dogs than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.