Cool bulldogs things u could never let go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of those things that i remember everything about getting this. Was playing junior footy at peppertree reserve, after my game my dad handed me a couple of bucks so i could get a coke and a packet of footy cards. Top of the pack was a card with dean pay and on the card it stated to send it away to a private address to receive an official signed card with authenticity card.
I also remember the guy at the canteen who trained my older brothers side, a massive dogs fan, said 'ill buy you 10 packs of cards for that one card'.... i was only about 10 but im sure i told him to go fuck himself

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My old Bulldogs mug from the early 90s (ie: old logo).

It used to serve all of my milos until earlier this season when I just couldn't bring myself to use it anymore, and it gradually made its way tot he back of the cupboard.

With some promise for 2018 it has come back out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have kept every jersey I have bought for myself and my family.

I've framed both my kids first jerseys

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Awesome!!! Id love to hear some of his stories.
Rough as guts but a heart of gold. Very unPC stories lol

He always used to take his rings off before shaking my hand saying he doesn't trust Arab ***** lol

I'm sure you'll still find him at Greenfield Tavern lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rough as guts but a heart of gold. Very unPC stories lol

He always used to take his rings off before shaking my hand saying he doesn't trust Arab ***** lol

I'm sure you'll still find him at Greenfield Tavern lol
Hahahaha thats fucking gold!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't have many Bulldogs things, but in my garage I have posters of the team from various years - 2004, 2005 etc... I think 2015 is my most recent one.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have many Bulldogs things, but in my garage I have posters of the team from various years - 2004, 2005 etc... I think 2015 is my most recent one.
Its funny that when your team is goin shit, looking at some things like that would make you feel a little depressed.
I have a framed pic of the dogs 04 lining up for the national anthem before the GF. Everytime i look at it makes me wish we hadn't fallen so far...... awesome memories though. Will always and forever bleed blue and white

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Its funny that when your team is goin shit, looking at some things like that would make you feel a little depressed.
I have a framed pic of the dogs 04 lining up for the national anthem before the GF. Everytime i look at it makes me wish we hadn't fallen so far...... awesome memories though. Will always and forever bleed blue and white
But even if you compare those days to the 80s, that team in 04 had fallen so far since then as well.
I'm happy because I know our club doesn't tolerate mediocrity, and even though we're shit now, it's only a matter of time before we start climbing our way to the top again. We aren't a club who tolerates simply "making up the numbers."

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was given a reserve grade jersey which apparently used to belong to Darren Britt.
He never signed it though.
I can tell it's a legit jersey though because this particular jersey I don't believe was sold to the public?
It is also scuffed up like it has seen some action and was definitely worn by a Bulldogs player around Darren Britts frame.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Without a doubt it'd have to be this superbly crafted wooden Bulldogs memorabilia shield that I got off eBay.

I believe I was in a mad bidding war against @c-b-b who also wanted this breathtaking piece of beautiful Bulldogs memorabilia.

upload_2018-4-21_11-57-50.png

Just kidding...

Only 1 of a kind sporting memorabilia I actually have is a tennis ball signed by Ivan Lendl.

Status
Not open for further replies.