News Carl Weathers dead

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Started this earlier, but finished too late to post as a thread. So here’s what I wrote and mods please delete the other thread.

RIP to Carl Weathers who dies at 76 on February, 1st. The cause of exact death unknown, all that has been said by his family is that he died peacefully in his sleep. A former NFL player, he came to fame off his acting in four Rocky movies as the memorable Apollo Creed, a character we were suppose to dislike but became a character who we loved. Thanks mostly to Weathers’ charisma onscreen. He also gave us another dislikable character who redeemed himself in the end, Dillon in Predator with Arnold Schwarzenegger . Plus he ventured into his own action movie with the underrated, Action Jackson. Turned up in a comedy in Happy Gilmore. Recently he in arrived in a galaxy far far away in the Mandalorian as Kreef Karga.

I read his last tweet a couple of days ago. Ironically, it was about another actor who played in the Rocky movies who has died relatively recently, the late Burt Young, who played Paulie in the Rocky movies.

Thanks for all the memories Mr. Weathers you will always remain the champ to me.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cause some damn fool accused you of being the best! DILLLLLLLLIONNNNNN, You son of a BITCH! KABOOMMMMMMMMMM
fell in love with this movie when they played it after the footy show in the 90s, mum would let me stay up until 1am to see the finish and we were both terrified

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Cause some damn fool accused you of being the best! DILLLLLLLLIONNNNNN, You son of a BITCH! KABOOMMMMMMMMMM
fell in love with this movie when they played it after the footy show in the 90s, mum would let me stay up until 1am to see the finish and we were both terrified
Very iconic scene - this was the scene I remember most from Predator.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what’s the matter, cia got you pushing too many pencils?

what’s with this fucking tie business

Cmon man forget about the tie