Canterbury hooker Michael Lichaa is on the verge of signing a new deal with the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd still keep Holland in a 30 man squad.. Could be a handy right winger that can kick if needed plus his good for PR.
How is he good for PR? Does anyone like him? I know no one on the kennel likEs him. He's not handy in th first grade squad, he's back up quality.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd still keep Holland in a 30 man squad.. Could be a handy right winger that can kick if needed plus his good for PR.
I hope Dean Pay puts him on the bench & puts him on in the 75th minute in case he can win a game with his goal kicking. If you do it 100 times he is bound to win at least 1 of them.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is he good for PR? Does anyone like him? I know no one on the kennel likEs him. He's not handy in th first grade squad, he's back up quality.
Good looking, speaks well and can win a game after the buzzer.. PR quality. And yes I did say 30 man squad which means he is depth.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Dean Pay puts him on the bench & puts him on in the 75th minute in case he can win a game with his goal kicking. If you do it 100 times he is bound to win at least 1 of them.
Lmao Did Hasler do that? He did didn't he...

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure we haven't played well but a good mate of mine is the brother of a current Kangaroo and is also mates with a number of others. He told me the other day that the teams hate playing 2 teams above all others and that is the Warriors and the Dogs because the next day they wake up black and blue. Sure our game hasn't been great but they still have plenty of toughness about them.
Toughness you have got to be joking!!!!
Toughness & aggression is a mindset we didn’t have it this season.
You’re talking about 2002-2005 I work with several NRL clubs;the only way they woke up black & blue was out falling over in raptures at how predictable we were & how easy to dominate over 80 minutes

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the last few games with him showed he can be damaging running from dummy half. Personally he needs to speed his service from play the ball and maybe a kicking game. Just another option for us. I’m not saying a Cameron Smith but even Jake Friend at times puts the odd kick in that gives variety
The difference is Smith & Friend get plenty of quick play the balls- Lichaa had to deal with dominated forwards

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
......kick cans down Canterbury Rd

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re talking about 2002-2005 I work with several NRL clubs;the only way they woke up black & blue was out falling over in raptures at how predictable we were & how easy to dominate over 80 minutes
Well pardon me for taking the word of a bloke who actually plays against the team and is a current Kangaroo. Clearly he has no idea how he feels when he wakes up after a game.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. That Alvaro try was your evidence to back your statement. Forwards weak as piss. The worst thing was that was our starting front rowers.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well pardon me for taking the word of a bloke who actually plays against the team and is a current Kangaroo. Clearly he has no idea how he feels when he wakes up after a game.
Trust your own eyes and make your own assessment!
Nominate just 1 game that our forwards physically punished & dominated their opposition this year-
I went to several training sessions at Belmore this season & they trained as they played. Defence:-
No intensity & lack of attitude, poor line speed,very poor contact/collision very little aggression in tackles.
Nobody feared playing against the Dogs this season....

Last edited:

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He may well play origin. Not this year but the next. He has a far better running game than peats.
peats defence and passing is far better and more suited to origin where unless your name is cam smith you need your halfs to step up and run the show and just shift them the ball early

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you saying Cam Smith is shit??
just saying running is not a hookers priority in origin and that you need to just pass it off to the halfs and let them take control except for smith who can do everything by himself so to sum it up smith is not shit hes the best

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok lol, just checking mate hahaha.
Yes it makes a huge difference when you have class halves that are confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.