Can we win 6 from the next 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, it's now into the second half of the season and I am trying to come up with what is required from the Dogs to sneak into the finals and for Des to maintain his ongoing semi's appearances. So for this to happen in my opinion the following is required.

Taking into account another bye and winning 6 from 10 takes us to 28 points which could be the cut off though based on our for and against we may need 30 but let's work on 28 making up the eight.

We play....
Warriors (A)
Parra (A)
Knights (H)
Broncos (A)
Panthers (A)
Parra (H)
Rabbits (A)
Eagles (H)
Titans (A)
Dragons (H)

Where do you see our 6 wins coming from? Seriously, it's not the toughest draw. C'mon I think it's do-able and possibly I can see 7 or eight if we get on a roll. The next couple will be tough with turn around's and so forth. What do you think or predict?

Oh and no Bob Marley pics there's no smoking going on here..lol

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you believe Des's stats then yes. He would say I got a 60% odd win date

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope so. Possible points from warriors, knights, 1 of the parra games, south, manly, titans and dragons.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even if we do, our for and against always puts out too far lol

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Knights in golden point?

Seriously though, two of those teams (Manly & Penriff) have pulled our pants down 38:0 and 36:0 respectively. If they don't come out all guns blazing for those games alone, we might as well not play semi's.

It will also depend on injuries to us and other teams as well as form.
We can beat Warriors, Newcastle, Manly, Titans, Dragons, Rabbitohs, and hope to get up in one of the Parra games.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh we can make it but unless we get a wriggle on with our f/a we probably need 7/10 to make it

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Warriors (A) - Should win though depends which Warriors side turn up. No Foran for them, but full strength apart from that. No Lolohea anymore which is good as he does most damage against us. Vete and Lisone will match up to our pack though.
Parra (A) - Parra are on fire at the moment. If that form continues we'll face an uphill battle.
Knights (H) - Bogie side, could go either way. Should win
Broncos (A) - We should win this. Brisbane all over the shop and probably no Milford.
Panthers (A) - Bogie side, could go either way. Depends if we turn up.
Parra (H) - Parra are on fire at the moment. If that form continues we'll face an uphill battle.
Rabbits (A) - No excuse not to win. Souths are a bit of a rabble at the moment.
Eagles (H) - No excuse not to win. We should have the wood over them if we turn up.
Titans (A) - No excuse not to win. Titans fade towards end of season.
Dragons (H) - No excuse not to win (again).

Should win: 7
May win: 2
Hard to win: 2

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's Dib going to do if we don't make it. His main excuse will be gone of making the finals every year.

Reactions: GDR

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see the dog's making the semi's this year, just not good enough and why would you wan't to make the 8 if your only making up the numbers, agree with Hacky McAxe we will be lucky to win 4 out of 10, another let down of a year yet again, thanks for ruining our team Hasler hurry up and bugger off.

Reactions: DT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We will win if we hold the ball, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.