Bulldogs ISP team have a good win against North Sydney Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawley didn't play despite being there in the crowd. Young Woolford didn't play either - must have been injured.

George Burgess had a run for the Bears - was gassed after playing the whole 1st half.
Haha yeah i saw burgess on the team list.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Richie Richie and Richie. I was so excited when the dogs signed this guy, but he is yet to play first grade. He is actually really quick. The day he plays first grade the cows will come home. Cleeland also needs to play first grade. He is a very agile number 6 and also quick on his feet.
I only see the highlights each week, but Cleeland has consistently been getting try assists or try's every week. Got to be better option then Frawley.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only see the highlights each week, but Cleeland has consistently been getting try assists or try's every week. Got to be better option then Frawley.
Nathan Brown mixes up his team selections more than Des and his cupboard is bare. I don't get how RFM isn't given more minutes. Eastwood is done and won't improve. RFM runs hard, offloads and can play on the right edge allowing Jackson to play lock.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nathan Brown mixes up his team selections more than Des and his cupboard is bare. I don't get how RFM isn't given more minutes. Eastwood is done and won't improve. RFM runs hard, offloads and can play on the right edge allowing Jackson to play lock.
RFM looked dangerous every touch last week..maybe that is the problem? Players playing well, can't have that!

Thomas jay

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cleeland is screaming out for first grade, even a spot on the bench as utility.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM looked dangerous every touch last week..maybe that is the problem? Players playing well, can't have that!
Hopefully RFM gets more minutes this week and becomes undroppable

Thomas jay

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yep it fucking kills me how stubbornly des picks reynolds/mbye/lichha fmd
I don't understand it either so many worthy players sitting in reserve grade. Should be using them and pressure the NRL side to perform or be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.