Brown Looked Strong for Sharks Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Sharks depth is phenomenal their back up back up back up hooker is better than our strarting Hooker... and yet we are under the microscope fielding reserve graders in our full strength squad...HTH

Reactions: DT

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks depth is phenomenal their back up back up back up hooker is better than our strarting Hooker... and yet we are under the microscope fielding reserve graders in our full strength squad...HTH
in both games tonight the teams were rolling out reserves for their origin players that would cream our so called first graders.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It looked as if he had done some major damage to his lower leg/ ankle. He certainly has some speed to and played okay.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks play the way we used to play

We used to be a tough gritty never-say-die team that could close out tight games now we are the total opposite

Reactions: DT

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Made one decent run hardly noticed him apart from when he went down.
yeah he seems to not really stand up but he does have some speed but I noticed he did a lot of dummy half work. Preparing for the hooker role next year?

Hopefully he improves in the off season and maybe can crack the dogs team next year but we'll have to wait and see.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah he seems to not really stand up but he does have some speed but I noticed he did a lot of dummy half work. Preparing for the hooker role next year?

Hopefully he improves in the off season and maybe can crack the dogs team next year but we'll have to wait and see.
I doubt the Sharks would care about preparing him to be a hooker here next year. I'd be very surprised if he is in our best 13 next year the best he could hope for would be the bench utility.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have surpassed the parasites and dragqueens as the worst fans in in the comp , you should all just fk off and support them fkwits!
[sarcasm]You aren't a true supporter if you don't criticise every player we have or have signed because we haven't had a premiership since the salary cap tore our squad apart. If you aren't willing to pray that we fail badly this year and not win another game you don't deserve to call yourself a supporter of this team.[Endsarcasm]

I've never seen Brown play. I hope he turns out to be good enough to make a positive impact in our squad. I'm over the hatred that our fans have for any decision our club makes because they're sure they know better than the coach and administration. Half the haters would have sacked Josh Jackson before he became an origin star. Half of them thought Ennis was terrible because his main role was to give our side crisp service which allowed them to play with momentum and that Lichaa was going to be the saviour along with Mbye.

I think we need to overhaul the fan base rather than the roster or administration.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
[sarcasm]You aren't a true supporter if you don't criticise every player we have or have signed because we haven't had a premiership since the salary cap tore our squad apart. If you aren't willing to pray that we fail badly this year and not win another game you don't deserve to call yourself a supporter of this team.[Endsarcasm]

I've never seen Brown play. I hope he turns out to be good enough to make a positive impact in our squad. I'm over the hatred that our fans have for any decision our club makes because they're sure they know better than the coach and administration. Half the haters would have sacked Josh Jackson before he became an origin star. Half of them thought Ennis was terrible because his main role was to give our side crisp service which allowed them to play with momentum and that Lichaa was going to be the saviour along with Mbye.

I think we need to overhaul the fan base rather than the roster or administration.
Well maybe just take a lot of forum.comments with a pinch of salt.

I agree the relentless negatively is bullshit, sack Des, sack Dib, sack Castle etc etc. And the player recruitment & retention OMG

Perfect example this year everyone is loving Elliott and the club has to signing him up but of course they will fuck it up and we will lose him!! Also non-stop advice to Des how to play him, more minutes and not on the bench etc etc.

Yet it was only last season when he was dopping some balls, Des was a fuckwitt for playing this guy, he is hopeless, Des is an even bigger fuckwitt for letting Shaun Lane leave etc etc.

And so It goes on and on like this.

Pinch of salt mate, pinch of salt.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Yea, I'm sure the sharks are preparing him for his future role at another club.
That'd be like buying your ex implants, because her new guy is a "tit man"

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yea, I'm sure the sharks are preparing him for his future role at another club.
That'd be like buying your ex implants, because her new guy is a "tit man"
I meant Brown himself. He signed here to play as a hooker apparently (whether as starting hooker in first grade, reserve grade or as a utility on the bench.

My point was maybe he was taking most of the dummy half work to work on his passing or whatever for the small amount of chances he has in first grade.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No idea if he's good. Sharks fans seem pissed he's leaving. Can't be worse than leaky lichaa.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Onya Alan79 :smiley:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I meant Brown himself. He signed here to play as a hooker apparently (whether as starting hooker in first grade, reserve grade or as a utility on the bench.

My point was maybe he was taking most of the dummy half work to work on his passing or whatever for the small amount of chances he has in first grade.

I doubt he picks himself we're to play on the field. If he is picked at 5/8 he won't be deciding in his head to play a bit of hooker to practice for next year lol

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Brown was the only reason I watched the game last night, just wanted to see how he handled himself...........did a pretty good job IMO seems he had ankle injury during the game but continued on.
I would suggest that the members who watched the game but did not notice Brown too much was because these same members had no idea we had signed him up next year anyway.
Oh, wait a minute.....didn't Lichaa come from the same club?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only issue i have with brown playing hooker is it may mean mbye stays at 7. Omfg no.

Reactions: CCC
Status
Not open for further replies.