Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
They bloke can coach, but I'll still say it's a no.
Apparently he head fucks players, and messages them at all hours of the morning telling them about game plans and what he thinks of them. This group of players we currently have would love smith, they would love any excuse to blame their no efforts on the field on smith.
It's been reported that Des does the same (texting players about game plan etc).

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to agree, but stats speak for themselves. Did you see him trying to coach against the big 3 in state of origin ? LOL
A career coach and a part time/origin coach 2 COMPLETELY different roles.

Bellamy, as stated has a factory floor operating out in Melbourne.
Not possible as an origin coach.

Bellamy hands down bro is the best coach in the business.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont agree,look at the results of players discarded by other clubs he signs.
This only proves the point about the impact of the big 3... the 1 7 9 can direct any players around the park and make all the decisions so the other 13 blokes only need to catch run and tackle hard....

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He made those 3.
Whether you love or hate them, they are each going to be remembered as one of the top 5 of all time in their respective position... you cannot give all the credit to bellamy. He was a lucky coach who struck the trifecta... he was smart enough to identify it and keep them together... dont forget he also had inglis and folau too... perhaps is a great identifier of talent... but those 5 freaks would have made it in any club under any coach.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A career coach and a part time/origin coach 2 COMPLETELY different roles.

Bellamy, as stated has a factory floor operating out in Melbourne.
Not possible as an origin coach.

Bellamy hands down bro is the best coach in the business.
I do agree, most teams could do worse then to have a Craig Bellamy as their head coach.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether you love or hate them, they are each going to be remembered as one of the top 5 of all time in their respective position... you cannot give all the credit to bellamy. He was a lucky coach who struck the trifecta... he was smart enough to identify it and keep them together... dont forget he also had inglis and folau too... perhaps is a great identifier of talent... but those 5 freaks would have made it in any club under any coach.
100% you're spot on.
He does have an eye for talent (thats a skill on its own), but under ANY coach im not sure about that mate... this bloke attracts just about anyone and to have the team almost playin consistently very well each week says enough about him i think.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
are you really as stupid as the statements you're making ? :|
Coaching a NRL supersedes any international coaching gig except perhaps the Australian coaching position. The financial benefits alone are probably 20x more then he will earn coaching Lebanon not to mention coaching a NRL team is seen as a career and not a hobby like coaching a park football team like the cedar's.
Bulldogs and Tigers are a mess - that is a fact.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cameron Smith coaches the Storm. Not Bellamy.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No one hates Des more than me, but Smith is a complete head case... he went full retard and never came back (a bit like Sheens)

for an out of the box choice I'd like to see jason hetherington have a crack

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No one hates Des more than me, but Smith is a complete head case... he went full retard and never came back (a bit like Sheens)

I'll take Hetherington as a trainer but not a coach.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I'll take Hetherington as a trainer but not a coach.
Hetho was a very smart footballer. People listened to the way he talked and made the assumption that he was not that bright, but the fact is, he was a very smart player.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
So are you saying you dont want Smith as coach? Wasnt sure, thought id check lol.

BTW i agree. Fark no.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOLLL ... I'd say taking up a position coaching a NRL team is a little more important and higher on the list of priorities and things anyone would like to do then actually coaching little old Lebanon.

That's a real shame!!

Only in rugby league, but on a positive it's good to see all these top coaches jumping on board and getting behind the World Cup. The players are all getting behind it too, I was always hoping Farah,Moses and co would make themselves available but realistically I didn't think the players would be bothered.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He made those 3.
Sounds like Bromwich, Harris, Chambers, Vunivalu, etc don't exist!! Bellamy is No 1 coach by a mile. Big 3 or not he gets more out of less better than any other coach.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like Bromwich, Harris, Chambers, Vunivalu, etc don't exist!! Bellamy is No 1 coach by a mile. Big 3 or not he gets more out of less better than any other coach.
Haha and the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.