Australian Survivor

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Her bikini top has been at bursting point since day 1 lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
How about that for a blindside! Brooke was hot but needed to go. She was calculating, manipulative and a liar. She was very arrogant too confident she was going to win and not being shy to admit that to others around her.

I will say this... I did have strong doubts that Flick would vote for her over El, but she delivered. That was a massive massive move.

The question now is does Flick join the alliance with Lee, El and Kristie, or does she stay with her old alliance making it a 3 v 3 situation?

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Big move by flick . I was glad brooke is gone. Interesting few days ahead. Flick becomes the game player and changes the power.
Not sure where she goes next ....

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about that for a blindside! Brooke was hot but needed to go. She was calculating, manipulative and a liar. She was very arrogant too confident she was going to win and not being shy to admit that to others around her.

I will say this... I did have strong doubts that Flick would vote for her over El, but she delivered. That was a massive massive move.

The question now is does Flick join the alliance with Lee, El and Kristie, or does she stay with her old alliance making it a 3 v 3 situation?
Matt or flick are next I reckon.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lee, El and Kristie should vote for Flick next, or Matt, depending on whoever wins immunity. Those 3 IMO are in the drivers seat now, and they owe it all to her (Flick) to begin with. To think Flick came so close to elimination on 2 occasions earlier on, and now has remarkably changed the output of this game is unbelievable.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all scripted fakery anyway.

If you want to see legitimate survival:
Dual Survival
The Island with Bear Grylls
Earlier Naked & Afraid
and The Last Alaskans.
Oh yeah everything he does is unscripted

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well... lastnights episode was pretty boring. I don't understand what the point was of sending 3 tribe members to Exile Island when the other 3 are going to be getting the reward challenge for the evening. What could possibly be the meaning behind it? So stupid IMO. Send back to their own camp where they have nothing. Forcing them to make another fire, especially in the dark where there is no sunlight is stupid.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sam gone. I seriously don't know what game Kristie and Flick are playing. Down to 5 now, it's going to get very interesting! How will Flick be able to spin Kristie and Matt towards her?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well... what a blindside that was. Did NOT see Matt going home last night. Flick has just dug herself into an even BIGGER hole. If she doesn't win immunity tonight, she's gone, no 2 ways about it!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well there it is - Flick = Gone.

Now Kristie will most likely be the next to go unless she wins immunity.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well there it is - Flick = Gone.

Now Kristie will most likely be the next to go unless she wins immunity.
I don't really watch tv but from what you're posting in this thread it's obvious to me that it's traditionalists vs cultural Marxists, with the cultural Marxists outnumbering the traditionalists by at least 3-1.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't really watch tv but from what you're posting in this thread it's obvious to me that it's traditionalists vs cultural Marxists, with the cultural Marxists outnumbering the traditionalists by at least 3-1.
That's pretty much an accurate assessment of how it was last night. All 3 voted off Flick and she played that traditional game the whole time.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's pretty much an accurate assessment of how it was last night. All 3 voted off Flick and she played that traditional game the whole time.
They do it to on purpose, the viewer subliminally receives the message that cultural Marxism is the new tradition, but I don't buy into it at all!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well... who the fuck saw that coming. Lee and Kristie, then Kristie gets ALL VOTES... except for Els vote. 8-1. I really thought Lee would walk away with this hands down. Kristie proved that you can get win it by being a floater, and Lee proved you can get there by being genuine and trustworthy.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well... who the fuck saw that coming. Lee and Kristie, then Kristie gets ALL VOTES... except for Els vote. 8-1. I really thought Lee would walk away with this hands down. Kristie proved that you can get win it by being a floater, and Lee proved you can get there by being genuine and trustworthy.
I reckon Lee was dudded, the jury gave it to Kristy because they hated Lee but if it wasn't for Lee winning a lot of challenges most of them would have not even been on the jury, the worst of the jury were nick=sore loser\piece of shit and the hottie jennah Louise being sanctimonious about her good deeds overseas, what has that got to do with survivor, couldn't get over Kristy begging Lee to let her win, least its on again next year.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon Lee was dudded, the jury gave it to Kristy because they hated Lee but if it wasn't for Lee winning a lot of challenges most of them would have not even been on the jury, the worst of the jury were nick=sore loser\piece of shit and the hottie jennah Louise being sanctimonious about her good deeds overseas, what has that got to do with survivor, couldn't get over Kristy begging Lee to let her win, least its on again next year.
I agree.
Lee was the deserving winner. He got fucked.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lee got screwed over big time. Kristie did not deserve to win and I say that because she was a coaster. She did not make alliances and just kept hanging on. She was more deserving that most of the others though. I would've liked it if Lee or El won.

I thought it was a bit awkward when Lee said to the jury that he and El were not a couple... even though they probably were (they are now officially).

I was disappointed with the end. I wish they had a reunion show like they do for the US version where the votes are read out, and they get all 24 castaways back, not just the jury. It should also air the following night. Imagine the ratings there.

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee got screwed over big time. Kristie did not deserve to win and I say that because she was a coaster. She did not make alliances and just kept hanging on. She was more deserving that most of the others though. I would've liked it if Lee or El one.

I thought it was a bit awkward when Lee said to the jury that he and El were not a couple... even though they probably were (they are now officially).

I was disappointed with the end. I wish they had a reunion show like they do for the US version where the votes are read out, and they get all 24 castaways back, not just the jury. It should also air the following night. Imagine the ratings there.
Lee should have kept Flick in at least he could have had a good perve and put the hard word on her.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok we're back on fellas. This years hotties don't really hold a candle to the ones we had last year. Again, the photos here don't do them justice as they're practically wearing bikinis on the island ;)

Ziggy - two-time Olympian and medal winner :hearteyes:

Sam - Endurance athlete (very very fit) :hearteyes:

Aimee - looks like a hairdresser right? Nope... she's actually a plumber. You read that right:hearteyes:

Anneliese - student (doesn't look too flattering here but is nice running around in a bikini):hearteyes:

Michelle - she's a Nanny and can look after me ANY DAY :hearteyes:

Sarah - token model:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: