Australian Survivor

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well wasn't last nights tribal council a major cock up!

Rohan gave Phoebe the hidden immunity idol and, as she had 5 votes, was spared. However Rohan himself was the next to go as he had 2 votes to his name - one more than Sue and Kat.

The 4 from Aganoa made a HUGE mistake, as the 5 original from Vavau were always going to stick together. Now, Kat and Kristie don't know how hard they just screwed themselves.

What they should done - 4 from Aganoa, Kristy, Kat, Phoebe and Rohan, KEEP their 4 team alliance. They should've plotted to get rid of someone from Vavue - Sue, as she was the oldest/weakest, but publically state to Vavau that they would've gotten rid of Phoebe. All member from Vavaue would vote for Phoebe who would then use her hidden immunity idol making her immune from the votes, then the 4 from Aganoa vote for Sue.

Bang, 4 votes for Sue, Phoebe immune, and the 5-4 alliance goes to 4-4 - even playing field.

I know Kat wanted to get rid of Rohan, but she screwed it up for herself, Phoebe and Kristy in the process.

She has no chance of winning this game now, as every time they go to tribal council, the 5-3 alliance will kick - 5-2, 5-1, then 5-0 - unless something dramatically changes.

As for tonight, I hope Nick gets eliminated, but changes are Jenah Louise will go before him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Thank you good sir :D

Now... SUCKED IN ANDREW! That's what you get for being a manipulative merkin who think's he's in control of the game. It's about time Vavau saw that he couldn't do shit in the immunity/reward challenges :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
While no one here may be watching this, I really feel sorry for Vavau. They are down to 4 people in their tribe. What makes matters worse is that they didn't have another person voted off, but rather she was plucked from her tribe and given to Sanapu, making the strong tribe stronger, and the weak tribe weaker. I tell you, it will be a very interesting Immunity and Reward challenge tonight. If Vavau don't win this, it's almost certain that Phoebe is gone!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't give up. I've had a few threads where I feel like i'm talking to myself too.

Like the general TV thread...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you really think people will go through all of that, get eliminated in a staged game, get no money, and not squeal to the media about it?
It's called an NDA

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the Block with the Mrs last night 'cause she wanted to spend time together. A bunch of people cried because stress or something. That was about it. Oh, hot chick on there is 100x better than anyone on survivor. Unfortunately I don't think they do bikinis on the Block.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Phoebe bites the dust. That's what happens when you try and turn your tribe mates against each other - they turn on you. Sure she was on of the hotties but needed to go.

Next episode will be VERY interesting... the merger :D

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Phoebe bites the dust. That's what happens when you try and turn your tribe mates against each other - they turn on you. Sure she was on of the hotties but needed to go.

Next episode will be VERY interesting... the merger :D
Sucked in to the dog rag.
She was about to throw her best mate under the bus.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't believe this thread is still going.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sucked in to the dog rag.
She was about to throw her best mate under the bus.
the biggest mistake she made was telling Kristy NOT to talk to the other tribe mates. That was a giveaway.

I will say this though, she played the game well with what she had and the position that she was in. She used both hidden immunity idols at the best possible time.