Australian Bulldog Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bulldog

New Pup
Reaction score
Hey Bulldog fans...I am new to the site and just wanted to let you all know that if you are chasing a beloved Australian Bulldog as a family pet or supporting mascot we are a registered breeder and have 3 pups; 2 Dogs and 1 Female ready to go now...send me an email for more info

All come vaccinated, micro-chipped and with registration papers

de.fiant@hotmail.com

Or you can check out our pups

http://www.mountabull.com.au/

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the site ...

Enjoy your stay :grinning:

So you are a Bulldogs Fan, and a fan of Bulldogs? hahaha :grinning:

Aussie Bulldog

New Pup
Reaction score
Thank for the welcome...i am a massive fan of Bulldogs as a pet... ;-)...i actually enjoy the AFL more as a Hawks supporter

Benny Barba is a good friend of my cousins as they all went to school together, so i take an interest in how he is going

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Aussie Bulldog.

I have a French Bulldog at home male just hit 11 months old now.

How much are Aussie Bulldogs? Frenchies I dropped $3k on him, but well worth it.

BTW - Welcome to the Bulldogs forum.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
I passed on your details to a mate of mine at work, we are also in brisbane so I'd say he will give you call.

Aussie Bulldog

New Pup
Reaction score
What payment procedures do you have?

What is the bulldogs nature? Tell me about his coat
A small deposit secures your chosen puppy, remainder to be paid before or on the day you pick him up.

We can do Direct deposit or Cash on Pick up...If the puppy has to fly interstate that cost is worn but the purchaser and booked by them to suit also...

Their coat is short and thick, the same length as a Staffy but more the texture of a Labrador if that makes sense. They are playful for short periods of time they will go for a good walk but not really designed for the active nice guy. They also prefer a lot of sleep and mostly they prefer to be where ever you are doing whatever you are doing, so are often underfoot....They love the attention

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't mind the above, its school holidays... you'll see alot of this humour around this time.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Hey AB,

My friend has an Aussie Bulldog, just recently had a cherry eye, the vet is charging whole surgery including anesthetics is about $3k :-\.

But what can you do to avoid them having cherry eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.