Australia Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Negative people , terrorists, date changers and the like, stay out of this thread please.

Lets talk about how this great country is and what is the best thing you find about this great country of ours.

Personally for me the freedom of religion every one enjoys here is second to none.

what about you?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Negative people , terrorists, date changers and the like, stay out of this thread please.

Lets talk about how this great country is and what is the best thing you find about this great country of ours.

Personally for me the freedom of religion every one enjoys here is second to none.

what about you?
I was going to start this thread last night,

Lol,

For me,
I love that anyone who wants to have a real crack at life, can achieve their dreams if they work hard,

I love that Aussie chicks are fucking way hotter than anywhere else in the world,

I love the Bulldogs,

I love the beaches,

I love the country side,

I love the vastness, is that a word?, I think so, yeah, I love how fucking huge Australia is,

I love that we want for nothing,

Everything life has to offer is right here in Australia,

I am proud of the Aussie spirit, and fair go to all attitude that exists nowhere else in the world to the level we have here in Australia,

I love the fishing, and other activities,

Best of all,

I love you all,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well this thread went as planed

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Footy...
Cricket...
Beaches...
Freedom of speech...
Best actors...
Dry sense of humour...
The weather...
Freedom of movement...
Our friends from o/s and their amazing foods...
Opportunity for those that have a real crack at life...
Our accents...
The kennel...
The shire... ;)
Love youse all...

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

what about you?
I love how my thread is longer than yours

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
V8 Commodores, you know, the old Brockys and Aussie Punk rock groups, see its not all bad.
Massive punk fan... Fav band?...
Loving Aussie punk nerdlinger and dividers...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Recently discovered Cosmic Psyhcos, fav CD this month, nuts

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a person who can have extreme medical complications..I know if I need help I'll get it straight away..regardless of my financial situation.. This is how you measure the quality of a society..how it helps its most vulnerable..and Australia does it better than most.. :-)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As a person who can have extreme medical complications..I know if I need help I'll get it straight away..regardless of my financial situation.. This is how you measure the quality of a society..how it helps its most vulnerable..and Australia does it better than most.. :grinning:

absolutely nailed it mate!

when it was my first year in Australia, I was surprised to see a perfectly normal bloke going around the uni on a wheel chair.On inquiring I was told he is trying to find out which part of the uni are difficult to access on a wheel chair. It might be a normal thing for the aussies who have never been overseas but as guy coming from India I was in awe.

Status
Not open for further replies.