Attn : Whoever does the Twitter feed ...

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
A couple of suggestions if I may ... I know we're in the back end of the year, so pencil them into the back of your mind for next season.

(1) Regular schedule : I see you sometimes on Twitter, but not regularly. I'd like to draw more attention to the site for you, but can never seem to 'catch you'. Easy solution, pick a time midweek (say 8pm) and tweet 2-3 threads or polls.

(2) Easy thread choices = More fact/info related stuff : I think the solution is to commit to posting 'game day' threads, away-fan travel info, and the like. Create the impression that the Kennel is a trusted source for fans. Tweet links to those threads. If someone comes along asking "who knows", I can link or re-tweet you.

(3) Easy thread choices = "Pre/post game chat" schedule : Every Wed should be line-up/pre-game chat thread. Post that. Every 'post-match' chat should be treated individually. If it were me, I'd never advertise loss chats, although leave room for a thread for folks to vent. I WOULD advertise 'winning post-game chats' as an opportunity for folks to join in.

If I haven't said so already, love the new reno .... Hope it's working as good as it looks.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can I run the Twitter? Will brutal review everything

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
But actually would do it legit

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have access to the twitter, but mainly Nash uses it to link to threads here.

I will definitely try to do some of the things you suggested, as I think Nash has enough on his plate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure (like facebook) it's aggregated automatically via social media management software.

Could be wrong though.