Are you a Football Club Member?

Are you a Football Club Member? (pubic poll)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Given there is a bit of discussion around this at the moment, I thought it would be good (if people are happy to admit it), to have a thread where people could state if they are Football Club members.

It could also allow those who want to become members to find people that would be willing to sign on with them.

The more Kennel Football Club members, the better, and more voting rights at AGM.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I would be interested in signing up, I do not know any members though.

Reactions: GDR

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I've recently signed up although from what I know there is a waiting period until you can vote. You have to get 2 existing members to sign your application

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I could be interested in this too but don't know anyone, let's build some power from the Kennel. Some people talk, some people do!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No just a lowly, lowly interstate member.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys I've recently signed up although from what I know there is a waiting period until you can vote. You have to get 2 existing members to sign your application
There's a 3 year waiting period until you can vote.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thus the idea of this thread. Opening up potential for more Kennel members to become FC Members and slowly build up and hopefully in 3 years time Dib will have re-signed or been outed. Would be a perfect time to vote then.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would definitely be interested. Mr I you're a genius. A Kennel voting bloc. Brilliant.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
For several years, dunno why, they are dumb as dog shit and won't listen to its members.
Next CEO needs to be a genuine Bulldog supporter with intellect from grass roots, not a corporate excec from management afar.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, I'm not a member and the way my health, or the lack of it, is at the moment I can't see any point in taking out any type of membership.

First up I've got impaired vision (no peripheral vision plus a partial hole in my macular) so that prevented me from watching games at a the ground. Hooray for the TV and replays.

Secondly I've got terminal cancer problems which prevents me from leaving the house alone. According to the maths done by a surgeon who lifted 40% of my liver in October 2012, and an oncologist it should have been game over by January this year. But that didn't happen and the TV still works while the Bulldogs wont.

So that's where I'm at folks. OH yeah I forgot to tell ya. I've been a Berries/ Bulldogs fan for 56 years. There have sure been some highs and lows but nothing has been as low as the shit that Dessie Dropkick has served up. Never did I think a football coach could rip off more money than a politician in such a short time. But not only has he done it, he's prolonged it for another two years with a 50% pay increase. Absolute prick of a coach, but a state of the art con man. Or should we ask Ray Dib if he had a couple of off siders helping out?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No, I'm not a member and the way my health, or the lack of it, is at the moment I can't see any point in taking out any type of membership.

First up I've got impaired vision (no peripheral vision plus a partial hole in my macular) so that prevented me from watching games at a the ground. Hooray for the TV and replays.

Secondly I've got terminal cancer problems which prevents me from leaving the house alone. According to the maths done by a surgeon who lifted 40% of my liver in October 2012, and an oncologist it should have been game over by January this year. But that didn't happen and the TV still works while the Bulldogs wont.

So that's where I'm at folks. OH yeah I forgot to tell ya. I've been a Berries/ Bulldogs fan for 56 years. There have sure been some highs and lows but nothing has been as low as the shit that Dessie Dropkick has served up. Never did I think a football coach could rip off more money than a politician in such a short time. But not only has he done it, he's prolonged it for another two years with a 50% pay increase. Absolute prick of a coach, but a state of the art con man. Or should we ask Ray Dib if he had a couple of off siders helping out?
So true mate and all the best with your health.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

So that's where I'm at folks. OH yeah I forgot to tell ya. I've been a Berries/ Bulldogs fan for 56 years. ?[/QUOTE]

Shit mate.
Man I hope the team lifts for all us fans but especially for fans like you.

Your story makes me think of my Dad who when into an aged care facility about 2 months ago.
He has been a dogs fan for about 70 years I guess.
Dad was at the 67 grand final and we went in 2004.

All the best mate, strength & power!!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that mate, have followed Canterbury since 67 when they knocked out the Dragons, had a scare with the big C only a month ago myself spent 2 weeks in St Vinies, however the doc says we should beat it, SO GOOD LUCK, a school mate of mine lost 80% of his liver about 5 years ago and is still going strong.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shit @Izzy Forreal really sorry to read that mate.

Like some of our other supporters, you are obviously a fighter and showing more heart, determination, and fight than any of our so called club staff/players could ever show.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope things get better Izzy.

Im a member and i will be doing all i can to convince my mates to vote against Dib.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there a interstate membership and if so can you vote?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd say when there he elections are on you front up and ask any member there to sign you up

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who nominated you mate for footy club membership

Status
Not open for further replies.