All Eyez on Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine PAC literally thought he's a black Jesus and set his death up as in literally shoot him up and thought he'd rise as the black Christ for black people.
Half life 3 confirmed

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Imagine PAC literally thought he's a black Jesus and set his death up as in literally shoot him up and thought he'd rise as the black Christ for black people.
Half life 3 confirmed
Lol I really doubt that .

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I resurfaced my outdoor setting in Twopack and it looks great

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
'pac was the shyt in 03-04 kennel days.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So was Tupac Muslim or Christian lolllll
Watch "To live and die in LA" clip it explains it. He is born a Christian (drives past a Church in the beginning), then he converts to Islam in jail (drives past a Mosque in the midddle), then he reverts back to Christianity (Drives past a Church at the end).

HTH

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok so I saw the full trailer to this movie on Saturday when I went to see the failure known as "Baywatch."

Let me just that I had no interest in seeing this movie as I thought it was just another Hollywood biography film that wouyld have a twist to it. It seems that it dwells a little more into Tupacs life than just that. It's more about what happened when the cameras weren't rolling. It was about his humble beginnings in New York and then venturing out into LA, swapping East for West, and how the power of his music changed the world. There are also other rappers who make appearances in this movie such as Biggie Smallz, Shock G and Money B.

I'm not sure if it goes further than, I don't know if it ends with Tupacs assassination, however it is something that I wouldn't mind seeing now. You can count on one hand the amount of Tupac songs I like, and I'm not a huge fan of his, but I will watch this movie!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Got hammered in most reviews. Will give it a miss.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Got hammered in most reviews. Will give it a miss.
21% on Rotten Tomatoes, however 6.3/10 on IMDb. On suggests it terrible, the other not so bad. Take your pick. I happen to think rotten tomatoes is a dreadful website though and usually think IMDb is closer to the mark.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
38% on Metacritic. Here's some of the reviews:

"“All Eyez on Me” is one of the most useless music biopics ever made—it’ll be too confusing for newcomers and too underwhelming for those familiar with the work and the life of rap prophet Tupac Shakur. Directed by Benny Boom with minuscule passion and a ruthless 140-minute running time, “All Eyez on Me” is a production that coasts on the bare minimum of biopic requirements, boasting a lead who looks very much like Tupac but nothing that can’t be learned from a Wikipedia page, or better yet, the 2003 documentary “Tupac: Resurrection.” As it merely seeks to canonize a complex figure who was far more interesting than perfection, “All Eyez on Me” dehumanizes an important man."

12%

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/all-eyez-on-me-2017

"“All Eyez On Me” is strictly the cheap greatest-hits package when what its subject warrants is the deep-cuts boxed set."

25%

http://www.thewrap.com/all-eyez-on-me-review-tupac-shakur-biopic-demetrius-shipp-jr/

But the Chicago Times gave it a raving review scoring it 88%

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Biopics can be very hit and miss, especially with those in the music biz.

Fans will want someone playing the main character that looks, talks and acts exactly like him. Like Val Kilmer doing Jim Morrison. Or even Jamie Foxx as Ray Charles.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hard to make a movie about someone who is meant to be dead and isnt.

We all know that he had surgery and is infact Kayne West.

Status
Not open for further replies.