All Eyez on Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Tupac was all I listened to growing up will be watching for sure.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Christian bro but he had Muslim friends.
I know bro ahaha but people still debate it, I'm like who fkn cares it's not like I'm proud to have him as a Christian but there's so many guys who say he turned Muslim that's why they killed him. Ok bro ok lol.
I liked him up until he thought he's literally the black Jesus and proclaiming gospels and shit (blasphemy)
Fkn even has himself crucified on the cross to enforce this lol also he spoke shut against the Catholic Church which he knew nothing of only knew what a child would know lol.
But still thug life nigaah I'm a noggah for life riding to die try harden killing a killer bitch ass **** piss

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tupac was all I listened to growing up will be watching for sure.
Hit me up is prob my best rap song of all time. Mainly coz I can keep up with PAC and pull it off hahaha. All the others I start speaking Arabic/Hungarian/Antarctican

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listen to his songs, there was so much meaning that went into it compared to the shit we hear from the newbies nowadays! "Black and yellow black and yellow.." f&@k outta here with that shit!! Hip hop is truly dead!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just listen to his songs, there was so much meaning that went into it compared to the shit we hear from the newbies nowadays! "Black and yellow black and yellow.." f&@k outta here with that shit!! Hip hop is truly dead!!
I would love to see Tupac anhilliate every single fake ass rapper out there today. I think PAC would have made a few commit suicide tbh lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would love to see Tupac anhilliate every single fake ass rapper out there today. I think PAC would have made a few commit suicide tbh lol.
Sir Marshall would make tupac his bitch.

If tupac was the king of rap, Eminem is the God!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sir Marshall would make tupac his bitch.

If tupac was the king of rap, Eminem is the God!
Eminem is great but better than tupac? Don't forget tupac was rapping in a time with arguably the greatest rappers of all time. Who did Eminem have to keep up with? Jay z? Fake ass bitch, Kanye west? False Jesus, 50 cent? Well Eminem made 50 cent lol. He really had no one on his level.
But had it been in the days of PAC, biggie, ice cube, snoop Dogg when he was actually gangsta etc.
plus Eminem is white so it would've been racist for him to be better

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eminem is great but better than tupac? Don't forget tupac was rapping in a time with arguably the greatest rappers of all time. Who did Eminem have to keep up with? Jay z? Fake ass bitch, Kanye west? False Jesus, 50 cent? Well Eminem made 50 cent lol. He really had no one on his level.
But had it been in the days of PAC, biggie, ice cube, snoop Dogg when he was actually gangsta etc.
plus Eminem is white so it would've been racist for him to be better

lol, I never watch Tupac but have watched Eminem live, the guy is a freak.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he's pretty epic bro, he's more real than most of the black skinned rappers
He is at another level.

He is an out of this world beast when he is live, the videos dont do justice to his freakish talent.

His speed and stamina to do rap, is comparable to Usain Bolt in sprinting.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He is at another level.

He is an out of this world beast when he is live, the videos dont do justice to his freakish talent.

His speed and stamina to do rap, is comparable to Usain Bolt in sprinting.
M&m lol his nothing but shit, Tupac all the way nice guy:grinning:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.