2022 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be a way cheaper and better option as a ball playing lock in Trent's terrible system lol
Makes sense that if TB is trying to replicate the Penrith attack, he tried to get Yeo over. But JJ can't do it.

Makes me curious whether Barrett was the attacking mastermind that created Penrith's style of attack, and he just doesn't have the right players until Kikau and Mahoney come over next year

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I was running the Dragons I would of sacked hook, his signings are an absolute disgrace.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Makes sense that if TB is trying to replicate the Penrith attack, he tried to get Yeo over. But JJ can't do it.

Makes me curious whether Barrett was the attacking mastermind that created Penrith's style of attack, and he just doesn't have the right players until Kikau and Mahoney come over next year
Barrett won’t be here to coach Kikau and Reed if we keep coping 40 plus to nil score lines

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett won’t be here to coach Kikau and Reed if we keep coping 40 plus to nil score lines
Barrett won't here by round 16 if we keep getting pasted 40+.

Got a respectable forward pack (hell even waddell is showing decent form) that can match it with the best. Annoys me to no end when we camp in the opposition 20 and we've got nothing to show for it; wtf attacking structures can our backs execute?!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Wish we got Yeo as he wouldn't have made a difference here either... Would make Baz realise his failures sooner.
If Barrett is still here and insists on that style, we need Matterson of Eels to fill that role imo. I'd even take the defensive issues of Cartwright for the upside in attack.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

TB was the man that brought back the ball playing lock and invented Yeo in that position. But he doesnt have that at the dogs, he needs to adjust to his playing group

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TB was the man that brought back the ball playing lock and invented Yeo in that position. But he doesnt have that at the dogs, he needs to adjust to his playing group
Totally agree. Forwards r making metres. The issue are the backline plays; regardless of whether you have JJ digging into the line to pass and create time for the halves, we mostly take the wrong option or someone stuffs up - eg the amount of times the ball has gone to ground, behind a player, or it's been dropped is ridiculous.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know I missed seeing Moses Mybe at fullback lol

Was even more funny than before

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tommy Turbo broken AGAIN..

Gone for roughly 4 weeks with a MCL injury.

On his day he can dominate, but surely with his constant injury problems (and hes had quite a few now), Manly must be considering his long term future.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some Cows fans not happy..

Thats pretty ordinary. Some of those parents would have travelled hours.

Side note; how goods the sensationalism from the daily mail lol

While the Cowboys didn't meet with their waiting fans, Roosters players did. Joey Manu is pictured meeting with the same boy who was forced to sign his own ball

LOL, no one forced him to sign his own ball, same as no one forced the parent to record it and post it online and ridicule his son. Shit parenting from that ****.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats pretty ordinary. Some of those parents would have travelled hours.
A lot of the comments to the article in FB were telling the kids to harden up, and the parents were raising snowflakes etc. I know it's the Daily Mail, but seriously?