Search results

1. Bulldogs09

Back 5

Man I loved Utai but he would be owned now in aerial contests. Bloke was a beast though.
  2. Bulldogs09

Official Injury updates

Gosh I hope a kid like him doesn’t need medical retirement.
  3. Bulldogs09

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Joke. He turned up late and was told to wrestle at 30 seconds by 30 that’s 15 minutes… ffs I get he’s gonna be exhausted by this is a joke. It’s all over the fact it leaked and fucked his career.
  4. Bulldogs09

Ciraldo on SEN

Thank you
  5. Bulldogs09

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Yep good for the knock on… oh some irrelevant flop
  6. Bulldogs09

Opinion Sam Hughes

Curran and kikau belong here
  7. Bulldogs09

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

What a flop. Same as Elliott. How good was he hey! Where’s his cheer squad again?
  8. Bulldogs09

2004 retro jersey

So what was the verdict here? These small or larger sizes? I’m usually a large cause of shoulders but like it comfortable without a dress? Always a L in nba swingmans lol?
  9. Bulldogs09

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Said it years ago. Biggest myth of a coach with the biggest cheats. Disgraceful club. Imagine being one of their “fans”
  10. Bulldogs09

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

One I’m really hoping for too
  11. Bulldogs09

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Dream signing for us
  12. Bulldogs09

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

I don’t care what you say this is a huge loss for panthers. They could have kids coming through… so do we. You can’t rush or force that. Respect them for letting him go as must be something big in life for him. Seems a good loyal guy. Warriors kissed on the dick losing afb to get him...
  13. Bulldogs09

No Source Trey Mooney

Be a great get
  14. Bulldogs09

No Source Trey Mooney

sign him for 2025 is a start.
  15. Bulldogs09

No Source Trey Mooney

Really hope so. Would be a great addition. I’d be going hard for him and Wilson from broncos asap.
  16. Bulldogs09

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Damn you even got this wrong. Your strike rate is worse than his coaching
  17. Bulldogs09

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

You missed some of their highest paid. Olakau’atu, Paleska, kolua…
  18. Bulldogs09

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I said it in the off season. Absolute waste of a roster spot.
  19. Bulldogs09

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Am I the only one livid that the first try wasn’t an obstruction? Keary had a penalty taken off knights last night for the exact same shape? Wtf….
  20. Bulldogs09

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Fuck no. Big body hard nose props or an elite 7 only. Don’t help manly with this flop signing.
  21. Bulldogs09

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Exactly. Fraud of a coach. Imagine their fans! Bet the hiding right now!
  22. Bulldogs09

Overrated flop of a coach. With a club that is a joke. Like their “fans”
  23. Bulldogs09

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

He’s shit. Never impressed. fucking gutted Mann is out he’s been outstanding for us. I hope speedy recovery. We need him and Preston back asap. Kikau can’t miss or we are fucked.
  24. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Enjoy those *****!
  25. Bulldogs09

Opinion WTF … luxury signing Kikau ??

Anyone who says he’s a luxury signing is a clown.
  26. Bulldogs09

This will make you feel better

anyone seen the inovator?
  27. Bulldogs09

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Love to see him with us but same side he’d be banned for the season with the shit he does in our jersey.
  28. Bulldogs09

Rumour Player swap between Ilias and JAC

lol fucking clowns
  29. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

From memory Critta signed for barely more than panthers final offer? I don’t think that’s a great example. Think he was more frustrated that he was last priority and they took their sweet time to get a good deal on table. He cancelled their meeting that day from memory.
  30. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

how dare Gus. Sack him I say!
  31. Bulldogs09

Kiks in doubt for Friday

We fucking need him fit this year ffs him and Jac already is just fucked. Hopefully not true and he’s good to go and has a healthy run
  32. Bulldogs09

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Hope he’s back and firing asap. Move Tracey to fullback. Let’s trot
  33. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

To be fair you’re talking top 2 prop. Top 5 fullback and halfback.
  34. Bulldogs09

Trouble getting on the kennel

Same issue. Garbage
  35. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Agree. Solid. Not that elite level.
  36. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Maybe. Though I think it’s more likely they just give him a good offer and keep him happy. he’s already starting and I think it’s more likely he keeps it with jwh retiring and Leinu already showing to be meh starting and then being a dumb arse and suspended 8 weeks after 1 game probz has him...
  37. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

When did that stop Them?
  38. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Think more knew they could get done early for less. May already had us chasing and probz others on good $
  39. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Whyte already extended
  40. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Hope we add him and his bro personally. Fuck taafe off. Critta 1 taylan centre
  41. Bulldogs09

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Based on how 2025 looks I’d go for Terrell and Taylan. Both outstanding additions and help us improve immediately.
  42. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

lol oh dear me. A troll complaining about being called things bahahahaha. Mate you want to make jokes about Coffs Harbour yet support one of the clubs with the most disgusting things proven off field! You are an absolute clown! You’re salty you have been exposed by numerous people and the...
  43. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Spot on!
  44. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Good try little fella. Time to disappear from OUR forum. Gigs up!
  45. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Good try bud. You’re exposed again. The old dribble about Coffs Harbour and the massive rug the chooks have swept endless crap over has just drawn more attention to how pathetic you are. If anyone needs help it’s those that invade other fans forums because they crave attention so badly they...
  46. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Bahahaha oh man the dribble you come out with. Complete fabricated crap to go with the rest of your life. You honestly are a special case. Really rattled you with exposing you years ago as a troll and the fact more see you for what you are now… poor Bella. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]...
  47. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Good nickname for innovator!
  48. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Don’t forget Pearce having a lovely bone with an animal. Nate shitting in the hall way. Carneys bubbler. Classy mob over there!
  49. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Keep my name out your mouth and my dick in it princess.
  50. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Oh my you talk so much crap I really must have upset you by exposing you for the pathetic little troll you are. Sorry precious. Don’t worry I’m sure your safe to stay in mummy’s basement and pretend you are a man on other teams forums. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] What a life...
  51. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

You salty exposed liar. Caught you out years ago. You still keep trying. To late now princess. The cats out the bag!
  52. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

He’s a clown mate I caught him out years ago. Don’t fall for it!
  53. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

So did I. It’s our props (not king) that fucking suck and our spine. Mahoney is a good player but the rest either out of form or shit
  54. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Caught him years ago. Absolute parasite.
  55. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

Spot on. Blokes a clown!
  56. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Reckon he does what he’s told after being banned for how long again? Last season announced so he’s hardly going to hold them to any ransom as he’s done next season. Has no leverage .
  57. Bulldogs09

News Weighed down by the responsibility’: Matty calls for Bulldogs’ Burton shake-up

I think it’s more he’s been tarred as a soft **** with the wrestle shit and weak over his mindframe. Statement to say I am not. He had games he looked good for us years ago. Since then he’s been a flop we all hated his extension! Sure by end of year we all laugh still.
  58. Bulldogs09

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Still better than average fellows defence [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  59. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I could certainly see May starting with collins and Leinu and jwh coming off the bench
  60. Bulldogs09

Official Gus on Twitter

You’re wasting your time. It’s a rooster troll.
  61. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Seek help bud. Seek help.
  62. Bulldogs09

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Was really disappointed he was injured as want to see him And Critta and kikau build. Hopefully a very minor thing and back fit asap! Meanwhile Cartwright shoulder charge was the ending of the shoulder (looked heavily strapped prior) and we get no benefit out of it but next week he will be...
  63. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

It’s not at all moving the goal posts. If it doesn’t stack now why would it next? Stupid comment.
  64. Bulldogs09

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

I’d ask how many of them or even their parents were alive last time pawwa won a title?
  65. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Anyone who can do basic math would be able to dm the same!
  66. Bulldogs09

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

Hope so too don’t want to be speculating about a kid medically retiring.
  67. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

No. It’s simple math the roster is not realistic to the cap.
  68. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Simple basic math
  69. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Break down kindly
  70. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Let’s see your simple math for their current roster mate
  71. Bulldogs09

Why it’s time for unrecognisable Dogs to deliver ...and the recruit to spark a revolution

Of these names dwz is the only one who’s actually looked good and he wouldn’t get a run in our backline? Meaney has been a role player who is surrounded by elite spine and still meh. Jmk and Elliott are fringe first graders and still meh as fuck and again wouldn’t get a run for our best 13...
  72. Bulldogs09

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Meanwhile the aboriginal soccer lady calls a cop white prick…. Nothing? Fuck off if he called her a black bitch or something similar it would be riots….
  73. Bulldogs09

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Only really finefuiaki mooney may worth recruiting.
  74. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I’m sure I read young signed for $500 or 550k something like that. Jwh can’t be on big $ for that 1 year extension it’s how they got Leinu is my point. Same as tupou and young… Cap going up might help for Brandon smith and his mega $… The manu and Crichton situation is logical for $ clearly...
  75. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Don’t fall for that bullshit. The “lot of money” for young and Leinu was mean to be from jwh and tupou last year retiring, yet nothing said when they sign them and extended….other than they took fuck all? Now it’s millions freed up? Can’t say they sign leinu and young who no doubt are at least...
  76. Bulldogs09

Good hooker Levi.
  77. Bulldogs09

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Good to hear. Funny how many shit on him and how he’s turned out for us. Good on ya Gus and more importantly Max!
  78. Bulldogs09

Luke Brooks

Was quietly hoping we would get him. Not that long ago he was halfback of the year? 18-19? Forget. That said Tommy turbo and dce change so much.
  79. Bulldogs09

So whom do you go? Was lissick but not sure how either
  80. Bulldogs09

So what cheap 9 You think?
  81. Bulldogs09

Agreed but starting and cheap!
  82. Bulldogs09

Yeh thinking downgrade to Levi and save the 100k too? Or that dragons kid at 14?
  83. Bulldogs09

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Disappointed if xerri isn’t picked feel he should be based on trials personally. Big body and didn’t key us down in defence or attack. If he can keep improving longterm he is the centre with Critta and therefor moves kiraz back to wing so just don’t get it personally.
  84. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

To be clear I really rate May but he’s far from a huge miss as we really don’t need him at all. Forwards and a 7!
  85. Bulldogs09

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

Personally really hope xerri is centre and kiraz wing as it’s just better players with more future for our backline to be settled. Think Tracy will take fullback off taafe over time. Also don’t want knight starting. Not sure he makes the bench.
  86. Bulldogs09

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

He’s a troll and a chicken fan don’t listen to the clown! Only thing worse was the coach’s dribble to try paint mam as a liar. Disgusting as lote said.
  87. Bulldogs09

Well basically this year he’s already been paid 5 months of that deal so he’s half price this season almost.
  88. Bulldogs09

From what Critta said on a pod cast the other day he’s doing his rehab and hoping to be here May ish?
  89. Bulldogs09

From what I’ve seen he’s a big body that can bend the line. He’s a to still young and chooks and bunnies have shown interest (concern is him being let go especially bunnies props sucking) Though let’s see. I’m happy as it’s this year (we need urgently) and next year no doubt on a low deal. My...
  90. Bulldogs09

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I doubt he gets anywhere near 12. 3-4 I’d think but who fucking knows. On topic gee we could use may. Disappointing didn’t come together.
  91. Bulldogs09

What is latest on Willson out or bench?
  92. Bulldogs09

News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

Mate did you even watch him at the chooks? If he played anything like that I’d be stoked. He was a bloody good player there. Even at panthers he did a job. It’s from those years that leaves me doubtful.
  93. Bulldogs09

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Not true but has rfm covered….