1. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

pretty easy this week for me. CHT > Dearden and Burr > Lolo
  2. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Bateman to Latrell and Fledger to Young
  3. OITENTA-E-NOVE

yeah i was waiting for him to drop is well but looking like ill just trade him in round 1 2020
  4. OITENTA-E-NOVE

anyone stump up the 700k for walker?
  5. OITENTA-E-NOVE

hard to go wrong with a goal kicking forward. i think ill end up with both for rd12
  6. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Johnston(major fail) to Waddell my only trade this week. got a bit of cash left over but need another week to decide between kikau and martin
  7. OITENTA-E-NOVE

host to haas and garrick to munster with the straight in captain
  8. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Brown > CHT Sivo > Xerri Next week Host/Fledger > Haas and a gun with leftover Sivo funds
  9. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Lane to CHN. Garner to Gutho. already have Okunbor
  10. OITENTA-E-NOVE

gone to nz for funeral but knights said he will play
  11. OITENTA-E-NOVE

my team currently looks like this... 1. Teddy 2. Isaako 3. Johnston 4. CNK 5. Garrick 6. Ponga 7. Cleary 8. Fifi 9. Cook (c) 10. Taupau 11. Jurbo 12. Arrow 13. Lane 14. Glasby 15. Murray 16. Nikora 17. Keighran 18. Brailey 19. Mikaele 20. Fledger 21. Brown 22. Sivo 23. Ravalawa 24. Allan 25...
  12. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

good luck whoever coathangers is
  13. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

that must have been me captained val last couple weeks was going to go cook but had to change for my cash leagues
  14. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

kikau im confident will play. smith is 50 50 for me im deciding between him and arrow last reserve
  15. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

jacks to rts the only likely trade but dont mind the look of jennings to anyone so i wont have to play hayne
  16. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

hows this sound for next week... smith to tevaga **seriously considering it**
  17. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

actually can keep sj and go jacks to cleary lol
  18. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

got 4 trades left and a week off in most leagues... hayne is proving the goods at ctw for me might look at sj to cleary and nuff jennings
  19. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

taupau, kikau, jurbo, smith
  20. OITENTA-E-NOVE

On the fence: Ivan Cleary won’t commit to Tigers as Panthers lock up Nathan until 2024

if tigers let cleary go can those dozen or so players he signed walk is well if they no longer want to be there? pretty sure the majority of them only signed on because of him
  21. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Billy Slater to retire at years end.

very rare sight even in melbourne
  22. OITENTA-E-NOVE

storm look like making it with or without assistance. wouldnt mind a storm/souths gf
  23. OITENTA-E-NOVE

greatest fullback ever.
  24. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

there playing the titans so im willing to say peach will 100% be playing fb
  25. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

hes a bit more dynamic then dwz so should hold it for a couple more weeks unless he has a terrible outing. for me it would be between him and hayne based on match ups for 4th ctw
  26. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Did the Tigers screw themselves in getting Nathan Cleary by signing Moses Mbye?

dont think it would be right for ivan to leave after signing so many players to a new club. hes made his decision and should be forced to see it out unless wests find someone else there happy with
  27. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

same position but im looking at the peach trade i also have munster but im holding him for sure esp with the smith injury i think him and slater could take a bit more control
  28. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

top 4 in most comps so no need for any trades but keen on jennings to peachy
  29. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

ill watch for sure but i think khabib last performance against some unranked fill took a bit out of this also conors long absence. would of rather seen diaz v conor 3
  30. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Brett Morris signs with Roosters

and also because no one wants to sign for a club with no skill position players or experienced coach
  31. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Roo$ter$ Sign Ryan Hall - Rumoured more to follow.

why have they signed hall and bmoz? is manu on the move? hes just as good as them and 10 years younger
  32. OITENTA-E-NOVE

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

smart move by raptors. derozen contract for next 3 years would of been more of the same and this trade will either get them cap space able to rebuild in a year or get some good pieces from lakers or clips this season
  33. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

goodbye croker hello holmes
  34. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

couldnt have been happy with griffin coming in and taking the position from him to start the year but with him doing his knee for the 4th time knights wont be letting him walk out the door any time soon
  35. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

traded ponga to walker just because ill have enough trades to get him back when he returns if i want to back that is
  36. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Salary cap what is it ?

bad management paired with the fact that no one wants to play for the dogs is a dangerous combo and what has lead to the current position
  37. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

havnt been paying attention to my supercoach too much... this week looking at ponga/tohu to papalii/james/crichton-teddy/widdop/walker????
  38. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

vc fifita c ponga
  39. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

for some reason i thought it would be this bye round had a plan to get near a full team now ill have 9 this week haha
  40. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

wait is there a round where we can use more then 2 trades?
  41. OITENTA-E-NOVE

4-0 warriors or 4-3 cavs?? lol
  42. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

no one will be doing anything with this team for a couple more seasons. wouldnt matter if bellamy, bennett, robinson and gus gould all joined forces these players are going nowhere
  43. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Offical QLD Origin 1 Team Talk

id agree with that but dosnt mean nsw is going to destroy them. napa, wallace and mcguire are more then capable of taking it to the middle forwards and love the tough stuff
  44. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Offical QLD Origin 1 Team Talk

dont see any weakness in that pack looks like a good battle
  45. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

reynolds and benji about to put on a masterclass this half lol
  46. OITENTA-E-NOVE

need to sign up a south african rugby player so that any time we get within 60m can have a shot at goal
  47. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

just bet on madrid 4-1 and ronaldo 3 goals. dont watch soccer and hes the only name i know lol
  48. OITENTA-E-NOVE

NRL Round 12 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

do the same officials stay in the bunker all night? because im confused how the titans get denied a try because ash taylor caught the ball slightly behind a team mate 5m away from the defensive line yet souths get awarded a try when adam reynolds runs past his own player and turns around to pass...
  49. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

Well that's your problem lol
  50. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

Cook. Always cook.
  51. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

Working out fine this round got kikau sitting there doing nothing
  52. OITENTA-E-NOVE

I'd say Fifita, Taumalolo and Trbojevic are the best forwards by a fair bit but Arrow has improved out of sight with the extra minutes this season def in the mix after those 3
  53. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Got to be joking with that no try
  54. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

good time to have hiku as a non player just comes straight in for matterson
  55. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

your ctw position is that good you cant just start him and take out a inconsistent player like hiku/croker?
  56. OITENTA-E-NOVE

i hope it is but rocket still advance and play the celtics and tatum wins a ring and finals mvp rookie season
  57. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

good luck with that
  58. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

chee kam only played 80min when he was center the rest of the year played about 30mins off the bench
  59. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

gosiewski to brimson/tmm and bromwich to tohu harris
  60. OITENTA-E-NOVE

yeah iggy was a big loss. swaggy p turned into nick young with the extra minutes
  61. OITENTA-E-NOVE

very lucky to win no chance warriors play another quarter like that again expecting them to blow them out next 2 games
  62. OITENTA-E-NOVE

glad the rockets won but where did harden go to in the 2nd half? tragic 4th q from the warriors but even with that only lost by 2
  63. OITENTA-E-NOVE

hopefully mahe is late to training during the week
  64. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

holding kikau myself pretty set on holding him to the end. wont be playing him every week though
  65. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Barba back to sharks?

barba would fit in perfect he has been playing well and his last season with the sharks was outstanding. dugan back to center where has looked dangerous. holmes best position is wing he is an average fullback. moylan stays in the halfs and has the extra threat out the back in barba which gives...
  66. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

also had enough of chasing the cash i want the points and taylor offers far more in that department esp if he keeps the kicking which he took over last game
  67. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Storms Curtis Scott sent off for punch on Dylan Walker

dosnt add anything has nothing to do with him
  68. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

had enough of sj sitting there im going to take gamble on ash taylor
  69. OITENTA-E-NOVE

NRL Round 11 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

then let them swing if they feel. the no punch rule has people out there talking reckless
  70. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kieran Foran admits he’s not playing well

kieran foran has been playing? havnt seen him since round 1?
  71. OITENTA-E-NOVE

not sure what the warriors do at halftime but there 3rd quarters are crazy. curry went 8/8 i think and kd scored around 30 combined in the previous 2 3rd quarters
  72. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Sutton wears his Bronco badge proudly Again!

anyone know that the broncos have been awarded the least amount of penalties this season??
  73. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Can’t blame the boys

yeah i dont blame the players anymore because a lot of them shouldnt be in 1st grade at the moment but are being forced to because of the clubs inability to have any form of depth to come in as capable replacements. its just a bunch of reserve graders out there trying to compete with seasoned...
  74. OITENTA-E-NOVE

they dont but i think that was what they were thinking
  75. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Origin Shortlist

i think only the wing positions and deciding between teddy/turbo are debatable the rest pick themselves for me
  76. OITENTA-E-NOVE

sort of like a double tech in basketball... sent scott so may is well just send walker is well for being involved
  77. OITENTA-E-NOVE

as much as walker talks and acts like he wants to fight every game the nrl should give scott 6 weeks good credit for any future indiscretions he may have
  78. OITENTA-E-NOVE

cowboys 3/3 penalty goals. souths 4/4 penalty goals.
  79. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Edwards at it again

hopefully after he ends up at a better club he will stop flopping around and playing for penalties
  80. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

common players were useless uncommon players were great
  81. OITENTA-E-NOVE

you could say that about 50% of league players no matter the colour
  82. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

remember that eels lost last week against a easy beat so the warriors should be to classy for them no matter who fills in
  83. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

sorenson to martin and bromwich to fifita. ponga vc fifita c
  84. OITENTA-E-NOVE

be interesting to see what kyrie and gordon does to the chemistry and playing style
  85. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

im am surley its not going to start affecting him right when i bring him in hahaha seems like hes able to manage it during the week and get through games perfectly fine
  86. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Everybody Love's RAYMOND

glad hes finally cemented a position but not all that impressed but im not taking in account how hard it is for anybody in this team to look good
  87. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Cameron Smith to retire from representative footy for Queensland and Kangaroos, effective immediatel

no jt, cronk, smith, hayne, pearce. if nsw dont win they never will and origin can pretty much be scrapped
  88. OITENTA-E-NOVE

David Klemmer responds to Eels poaching reports and salary cap dramas at the Dogs

im starting to not care about the current and future mess and sort of think it was worth it. for 2 shots at a premiership under des im prepared to put up with this crap for another 2 years
  89. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

sj should be back right when cleary will be at his lowest.... this year is starting to do my head in. 2 more weeks of jacks starting at 7
  90. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Edwards at it again

60k fine for domestic violence but sacked because last straw is driving on a suspended license lol league logic at its best
  91. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Marcelo Montoya needs to go.

when you say during the week that you cant let your opposite get on the outside because you cant match him for speed then proceed to let him on the outside multiple times you deserve to be dropped
  92. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

who is this gallen you speak of? i seem to recall someone by that name but havnt sighted him as yet this season
  93. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

same thing last week and look what happened he played 80mins hahaha
  94. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Supercoach 2018 Season

sorenson to martin. bromwich to fifita. still have to play jacks for sj halfback looks like a disaster this season
  95. OITENTA-E-NOVE

Cameron Smith gets away with murder.....again

should look into becoming a nrl ref with that type of vision
  96. OITENTA-E-NOVE

everyone knows simmons cant shoot but for a sharpshooter like reddick to miss a wide open 3 is what done it in the end. wonder if they would draft tatum now instead of fultz if they had the chance over lol