Search results

1. Bakes

Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Surely Bye Bye Des
  2. Bakes

Can the 2017 Team outscore Hazems 2004 points??

2004 El Masri 342 points. 2017 Bulldogs 208 points so far, 9 games to go. It's gonna be close! Yes, this is how bad we have become!!!!!
  3. Bakes

Eastwood not going

Fox Sports tweeted the following: Greg Eastwood declares intention to finish his career at @NRL_Bulldogs despite being rumoured to move to @WestsTigers #NRL This was my fear. I believe we were trying desperately to offload him for next season but his poor form has seen the Tigers go cold on...
  4. Bakes

Barba wants to come back to the NRL

Has to serve a 12 match ban then can sign with a NRL team. Is he Raelene's Rock star? Flame suit ON :-)
  5. Bakes

All 3 Grades 0-2 to start 2017

Seriously. We used to be a powerhouse club.
  6. Bakes

Ennis out by the looks of it

Yvonne Sampson ‏@yvonnesampson 51s Bulldogs Captain Michael Ennis has two fractures in his foot - set to miss @NRL Grand Final @9NewsSyd
  7. Bakes

Press Conference

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/09/14/sheds_greg_eastwood.html
  8. Bakes

Roll Call Thread: Sea Eagles vs Bulldogs: Sat night Allianz Stadium

IN + at least 12 others in my group.
  9. Bakes

Dogs are having a Party - link here

https://www.facebook.com/CanterburyBulldogsOfficialFanSource/posts/809037755807231
  10. Bakes

Watmough to Eels 2016 for 3 seasons

Manly star Anthony Watmough has agreed to join Parramatta on a three-year deal from 2016 but could arrive earlier if granted a release from the Sea Eagles. Watmough is contracted to the 2013 grand finalists for next season but is keen to get out as soon as possible, although it remains to be...
  11. Bakes

Channel 9 - Painfully obvious it was going to Golden Point

Enough is enough. The fans of NRL have to stand up against Channel 9. As early as the 42nd minute when a Titans player got injured you could tell that the game was going to Golden point by the way they skipped ahead in time and then by the way they stacked the commercials. It is a fken joke an...
  12. Bakes

Who makes the Finals - FLOW CHART showing all scenarios

Courtesy of Sportsbet
  13. Bakes

Dale Finucane facing 1 week suspension

Facing a 1 week suspension out of last nights game for dangerous throw. And what a surprise, Isaac Luke and Adam Reynolds will only miss 1 game and be back for Week 1 finals, who couldnt see that coming!
  14. Bakes

Crucial Rd 26 Game - DELAYED Telecast Sunday Channel 9

Just to piss everyone off a bit more. Yep, our probable must win game next weekend cannot be viewed live on television. Can you fkn believe it?!?
  15. Bakes

Rd 26: Reynolds returns, will Mbye get a bench spot?

Josh Reynolds is back for Round 26 and will obviously be put straight back into the starting side. Will Des give Mbye a spot on the bench for impact? Or just back to NSW cup? What would you do?
  16. Bakes

Opinions on the Hokko No Try

It was a clear No Try. Some people are whinging that vid ref got it wrong
  17. Bakes

Reynolds response to a clown on twitter

LMAO!!!!!
  18. Bakes

Reynolds response to Broncos loss

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/08/09/reynolds_responses_to_broncos_loss.html
  19. Bakes

Its a joke!

20. Bakes

The "Run Home" Thread

Well after our 3rd straight loss we find ourselves looking for big upsets again this round to try and stay up the ladder. Chances are we could be in 6th spot by the end of this round with big pressure on us to stay in the top 8 in coming weeks. Our run home: Round 22: Broncos away - Lost 18-12...
  21. Bakes

Team Song: Storm are in the Bin

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=903926279624003&fref=nf Boys really going off for this win!
  22. Bakes

Rumours of another "Player Sex Video"

Rumours floating around Twitter this morning of another player involved in a sex tape. Supposedly a current State Of Origin Player. Surely only a matter of time before it comes out who it is. Any guesses?
  23. Bakes

Last nights Jerseys

I liked the jersey we wore last night together with the normal blue shorts. What did you think?
  24. Bakes

Sydney FC trying to sign Tim Cahill

Reports on twitter tonight, would be awesome if it happened!
  25. Bakes

Bulldog James Graham urges team to "get on with it"

The Bulldogs may have seven NRL players sidelined and are staring down the barrel of four consecutive losses, but prop James Graham has urged his team to "get on with it". The Bulldogs have lost their stranglehold on top of the NRL ladder with a string of losses which have been compounded by...
  26. Bakes

Sam Kasiano's house robbed last night

Fck there are some low lives out there. Thieves should be shot!
  27. Bakes

Hard Hitting defence - A breath of Fresh Air

So proud of the boys! Stinging hard hitting defence from start to finish against the Roosters. Not just our forwards either, our backs are hitting them hard. Hodko made a couple of huge hits on SBW. After 5 games we have conceded fck all points! The Bulldogs mean business this season!
  28. Bakes

Would you go to a One Direction or Bieber Concert?

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/04/03/would_you_go_to_a_1d_or_beiber_concert_.html A few funny responses from some of the boys, lol Franky and Jammer
  29. Bakes

Please tell me Sila will be in first grade in 2014

Animal, time to throw him in. Would be a try scoring machine for us.
  30. Bakes

Bulldogs still in chase for Will Hopoate to replace Ben Barba

FORGET Jarryd Hayne. Speculation is growing that it could be his incoming teammate at Parramatta next season, Will Hopoate, who will be targeted by Canterbury to replace Ben Barba. The Australian was told by several sources yesterday that Hopoate and Warriors fullback Kevin Locke still remain...
  31. Bakes

Offseason Diet and Fitness

To me one of our biggest problems is the fitness of our players. Some of our forwards are well out of shape and need to be pulled into line. They are clearly overweight! It is as clear as day that some of them need to lose at least 10Kg. They are professional athletes and their weight should be...
  32. Bakes

Official: Bulldogs vs Knights Week 1 Final

Official: Bulldogs vs Knights Week 1 Final + Where are u sitting Thread Bring them on! Dogs of War time! Our left edge should get plenty of ball, have to target Uate all game. Bomb him and run numbers at him. Also pick out Mullen and Roberts in their defensive line and run our steam rollers...
  33. Bakes

Who will play Fullback Week 1 Final?

Did Des pull Josh Morris off when he realised that Barba is not up to it so that Josh would be fresh for next week and start as fullback? Or will Des persist with playing Barba again? Surely we cant be playing musical chairs with positions again?!? For me, Barba while backing up well a...
  34. Bakes

Des Hasler backs Dog's handling of Ben Barba

Canterbury coach Des Hasler has backed the club's handling of Ben Barba's early season suspension, the under siege fullback giving his injured ankle a good workout in avoiding the media at Sydney Airport. Not named to play against Brisbane on Thursday night due to the injury, Barba looked in...
  35. Bakes

Home Semi Final Locked Up (Week 1)

That win gives us a home semi final Week 1 regardless of any other results this week or next. The result of tomorrows game between the Sharks and Cowboys will give us a closer indication of where we will finish and who we might play week 1, although Round 26 results can change it again...
  36. Bakes

Eastwood and Kasiano Injury Update

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Eastwood--Kasiano-Injury-Update/83042 If you cant be bothered to watch the clip, Kas a chance for Round 26, Eastwood coming along well also.
  37. Bakes

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 24 | Bulldogs v Souths

Full match discussion thread Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Coach Des Hasler has today named an unchanged squad that will take on the Rabbitohs at ANZ Stadium on Friday night at 7.35pm. The Bulldogs returned from Canberra with a 28-16 victory and will be looking to continue their winning...
  38. Bakes

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 23 | Raiders vs Bulldogs

Surely Des will be stressing the back to basics speech this week at training. Its a short turnaround to Saturday. Raiders are very hard to beat at home (excluding the Storm demolishing them) You would have to presume that Kasiano is going to be out which does not help. Is Campese in or out? This...
  39. Bakes

lol at Dessie's cricket ability

krisnan nevada inu ‏@krisnan_inu 4h Lucky #des coaches rugby league!! No good at batting!! Lmao http://instagram.com/p/b0D3RtreYP/#
  40. Bakes

Roll call Sunday vs Storm

Yesterday was hard to take, as was the game before that but Im putting it behind me. Needless to say its a must win game against the Storm going into the bye. Ill be there with my young fella Tyson. Who else is going to turn up and fight with our team for our season?!?!
  41. Bakes

That Tackle!

James Graham on Watmough! Saved a try and destroyed him! One of the hits of the year!
  42. Bakes

Bulldogs burst reels in Cowboys

Ben Barba scored two tries for the Bulldogs in the first half. Canterbury have heaped further pressure on the coaching career of North Queensland boss Neil Henry, coming from behind to score a 36-26 victory and inflict the Cowboys' fifth straight NRL loss. The Cowboys looked the better...
  43. Bakes

Round 11 Jersey Auction - Women in League Round

Look how much the bids are up to already with 15 days to go!! Any Kennelers bidding? http://www.graysonline.com/search.aspx?q=bulldogs+
  44. Bakes

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Broncos

The comp is crazy at the moment (for ~12 or 13 of the teams anyway) Plenty of the teams that have been losing or getting flogged have won the next week or the complete opposite. Broncos are coming of an easy win, we are coming off a big loss, everything then should point to us winning or...
  45. Bakes

First choice Goal Kicker

Inu is our regular goal kicker but Hodko is nailing them from everywhere. I think he will retain the duties when Inu returns. Its good that we have 2 good goal kickers. Thoughts?
  46. Bakes

Good Interview: Buzz Rothfield with Ben Barba (Hitting back at all the rumours)

BEN Barba wants to play State of Origin this season and for the Kangaroos at the World Cup in October. He's also determined to help revive the Bulldogs' NRL finals campaign and to see out the remaining three years of his Canterbury contract. Last year's Dally M champion spoke to The Daily...
  47. Bakes

How long will Jeremy Smith get? Footage inside

open link and scroll down a bit for the video footage http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/gutsy-penrith-panthers-fall-short-in-loss-to-newcastle-knights/story-e6frexq9-1226619846510 Looks like a bad head slam!
  48. Bakes

Where are you sitting Round 1 Gosford?

Thinking of "The Kennel" General Admission depending on how many people will be going. If not many, Ill buy Reserved Seating. Who's going and where are you sitting?
  49. Bakes

Short Vid from last nights game: In the Army (Prelim Final)

Here's a short vid my mate shot from in the Bulldogs army zone last night. You will spot some Kennel members in amongst it. Im the one with the blue n white hair, lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjmT4Lhi6gA
  50. Bakes

The Where Are You Sitting Thread - Grand Final

I bought tickets back in July. Bay 119 is what I ended up with. Does anyone know where the last 7000 tickets for Bulldogs members will be allocated to? I hope to god its at the end Ive bought at! (115-121)
  51. Bakes

The Where are you sitting Thread? Prelim Final

Boom! Just bought 20 Tickets in Cat 3 "The Kennel" Bay 101-1 Bring it on!
  52. Bakes

Username "Bakes Kennel Legend" from Silvertails forum

Let it be known that the "Bakes Kennel Legend" who is posting crap on the Silvertails forum is in fact NOT ME, but some pathetic peasant imbecile - most likely one of the Eagles Trolls that visits our forums. I have received a couple of messages and read posts asking as to why I am posting on...
  53. Bakes

Any reason why my user title has been changed??

The custom title I had under my name has changed to "state of origin rep" Reason?
  54. Bakes

Week 1 Finals Ticket Information

Ticket Information: When they go on sale: All tickets will go on sale to Ticketed Club Members of the competing Week One teams from 10am on Monday, September 3 in the Exclusive Pre-sale Period, and to the general public from 10am on Tuesday, September 4. Ticket Limits: Ticket limits will...
  55. Bakes

The loss we had to have?

In before anyone else. lol No, in all seriousness while dissapointed at tonights result the fact that we won 12 in a row cant be forgotten. It was an awesome ride for us all and one that nobody could have predicted. We didnt turn up tonight, the Raiders are giant killers from time to time and...
  56. Bakes

The boys on the bus after training yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mstUn64gLdU&feature=youtube_gdata_player Courtesy of Krisnan Inu tweet
  57. Bakes

Weather in Canberra right now

http://www.weather.com/weather/right-now/Canberra+Australia+ASXX0023 Oh dear God!
  58. Bakes

Josh Reynolds: NRL on Fox at 830 tonight

SFX Sports Group ‏@SFX_Sports Tune in to NRL on Fox tonight @FOX_NRL to see @joshreynolds9 @NRL_Bulldogs! Retweeted by NRL Bulldogs
  59. Bakes

Wright hoping he can extend Bulldogs stay

Canterbury winger Jonathan Wright admits there was something extra special about scoring twice against former club Parramatta on Friday and is hopeful his strong form this season can earn him a new deal with the NRL's in-form team. Wright, who can also play centre, left the Eels after the 2010...
  60. Bakes

Do you think Kas will get suspended?

A week or two?
  61. Bakes

Josh Reynolds will be in studio tomorrow, NRL on Fox

830 wednesday night
  62. Bakes

Big Kas set to sign 3 year deal

Awesome news! Just read it on twitter, daily telegraph via NRL news tweet.
  63. Bakes

Our next 5 games into the Bye

Eels at ANZ Titans at Suncorp Sharks at ANZ Roosters at SFS Rabbits at ANZ Bye Can we win at least 4 of these games? It would put us in a decent enough spot for the back half of the season and a run at the finals. These next 5 are very important IMO. Thoughts?
  64. Bakes

Where is our Kennel Cash?

Seems to have vanished!
  65. Bakes

Sea Eagles plan to sue Des Hasler

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sea-eagles-plan-to-sue-hasler-20120204-1qyo7.html MANLY officials are considering legal action against Des Hasler as the fallout from his defection to Canterbury continues. The Sea Eagles have employed solicitor Tim Unsworth, the son of former...
  66. Bakes

Franky Rolling on Dubs

Found these on Tempe Tyres website:
  67. Bakes

Shaun Johnson Try! Have a look

All I can say is WOWSERS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88zh1yLEuE
  68. Bakes

Where has my Kennel cash gone???

I had over $5000 in Kennel cash. It has dwindled without me using or losing it!! WTF?
  69. Bakes

Raiders make the Dragons their Biatch AGAIN!

Talk about bogey teams, Raiders beat them again
  70. Bakes

Dymock Delivers!

Our best attitude performance of the year. Best defensive effort of the year. Best Desire I have seen all year. Best Aggression I have seen all year. We are not dead yet, Dymock has delivered immaediate results, it may not have been pretty but its the best attitude I have seen for a long...
  71. Bakes

Kennel Video Poker

Instead of a discard button, can you change it to a HOLD button? Reason, I got dealt a flush, why would I want to discard a card? It forced me to discard at least 1 card and then I ended up with nothing! 1000 Kennel cash compensation would be nice ,-)
  72. Bakes

Did anyone give the Cowboys a chance? I didnt, very impressed.

No Thurston, Payne, Tariq Simms or Bolton. I didnt give them a chance at Newcastle. Very good performance, could of made a stack if you backed them. How fitting that Corey Patterson got the match winning try also. Gave it to the crowd big time!
  73. Bakes

Whats worth more? The Jaycar sponsorship or Members money? Kevin moore related

I believe the board may be stuck between a rock and a hard place in regards to Kevin Moores job. Our major sponsor owner has come out and said that the coach must not be sacked. The fans, members and media are calling for Moores head. Which financial income stream will win out? Sack...
  74. Bakes

Well, there is another spot in the top 8 available now that Thurston is gone

I feel sorry for JT, one of my favourite players but lets be honest, the Cowboys season is now over. Another spot will become available I rekon, maybe we can get there. Maybe.............
  75. Bakes

Ennis nurses bleeding lung after Origin III

Clearly must be no good, never came back on the field. Perfect :-(
  76. Bakes

Rock Bottom

I think we may have hit it. Thoughts?
  77. Bakes

Wow, Rabbits Broncos game is under water

Havent seen a water logged game like this for a while!
  78. Bakes

What a difference a good kicking game makes!

Kicking game tonight was fantastic, probably the best this season. Almost every kick found the ground. Well done Hodko, Keating and Ennis.
  79. Bakes

We will still be in the top 8 after this round - Amazing!

I find it hillarious that we will still be in the top 8 after this round considering last nights performance and after losing 4 of our last 5 games. This reflects that the standard in the NRL is terrible and getting worse by the season. With form like ours, 10 years ago we could of been sitting...
  80. Bakes

100% Robbed

Nothing else. Not good enough, robbed again by a pathetic video ref. It is not acceptable.
  81. Bakes

Round 6 Post Match Discussion Bulldogs v Eels Thread

The Entertainers are back!!! When it sticks there is nothing better to watch. This game was so fantastic, so encouraging after the poor start. Some of the tyrs were just OMG. Thanks Hayne, you brought our aggression out, have been waiting for it. Loved it. Barba, Keating, Jamal, Payne, Ennis...
  82. Bakes

I'll take my time over contract: Idris

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/ill-take-my-time-over-contract-idris-20110407-1d5h0.html Canterbury star Jamal Idris says he's in no hurry to make a decision on which NRL club he'll play with beyond this season. Idris is arguably the most in-demand player on the market and will...
  83. Bakes

Kev Hammers Chris Ward in the press conference - Gold!

Kev Hammers Chris Ward in the press conference - Harrigan agrees the moron fkd up! Called the decision disgraceful! Said if he is in the video ref box next week he is kidding! Solid Gold!
  84. Bakes

A positive from the Storm game - We didnt give up!

We were dreadful but at least we never gave up. Last years Bulldogs would have lost this game by 50. A good wake up call for us. You cant turn up flat like that. Some bad calls from the refs especially Chris Ward the retard. Also, when the Storm are on like that I believe that they would have...
  85. Bakes

Footage request: Idris fend on Inglis

Someone get it up!!
  86. Bakes

Anyone noticed that Ben Hannant is still in the crowd on the bulldogs web site?

You can see him on the right hand side photo shopped into the crowd. You have to have a wide screen monitor to see him.
  87. Bakes

Anyone else salivating watching Pritchard and Eastwood playing right now??

Both of them absolutely killing it against the Poms. Machines!!!! Bring on 2011
  88. Bakes

Six suspect games

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/police-strike-to-probe-nrl-betting/story-e6frexnr-1225915015184 THE NRL illegal betting scandal dramatically escalated yesterday with six suspicious matches now likely to be investigated by a police strike force. On the eve of the NRL's showpiece...
  89. Bakes

Who do you think will get the last spot in the 8 for the finals?

I think the current Top 7 will all make it. The bunnies look to have too many injuries to win again this season but you never know. If the Raiders beat the Cowboys next weekend which they will, I rekon it will all come down to the Broncos v Raiders game in Round 26. I cant see any other...
  90. Bakes

Well done Army

I was upstairs in the bay above you guys today. Hold your heads high people, sang and chanted the whole game despite our team playing the worst they have all year. Well done, you are a credit to our club. Respect!
  91. Bakes

Welcome back Benny Roberts

What a difference this guy makes. Gun player!
  92. Bakes

Cowboys TRY to win the game in Golden Point

Did you see it? What an awesome try. Did amazing to beat Gidley and De Gois Twice and stay in the field of play and dive over.
  93. Bakes

Rabbits (h) Knights (a) Raiders (h) Cowboys (a) Panthers (h) Eagles (a)

100% must win all 6 to make the finals - We are a chance of winning the next 4 games and then who knows? Or will it be well and trully over next Friday with a loss to Souths?
  94. Bakes

More pics please!!
  95. Bakes

Broncos pull out of deal for Inglis

Brisbane have pulled out of negotiations for NRL superstar Greg Inglis who is now almost certain to remain with Melbourne. Inglis' manager Allan Gainey contacted the Broncos' general manager of football operations Andrew Gee today to inform him the offer made to the Queensland and Australian...
  96. Bakes

Cowboys are getting destroyed atm

Storm are ripping them to shreds. 48 to 12 14 min to go
  97. Bakes

Hayne head butt on Slater - Have a nice holiday

Will get a good suspension for that one
  98. Bakes

Ennis quietly Confident

Bulldogs woes I want to let Bulldogs supporters know that the players are really hurting and doing everything in our power to turn this season around. We've had a disappointing start to the year, with a terrible run of injuries and now we have representative interruptions to contend with as...