Search results

1. MatstaDogg

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

I just finished playing the demo today.
  2. MatstaDogg

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

The whole case has been a circus with plenty of clowns participating front and centre, including the media.
  3. MatstaDogg

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

I swear like a trooper but I control it when I am at my place of employment. If I was swearing in front of customers pretty sure I'd be sacked.
  4. MatstaDogg

Cheers bro. Yes all is well. Just been busy with life and the new girlfriend that I haven't spent much time on the kennel in recent times.
  5. MatstaDogg

Same here, haven't turned my PS5 on in several months. I tune in and out of gaming. No doubt once we get into that colder weather and I'm stuck at home I will most likely venture back into some gaming. But at the moment I'd rather be out doing things and enjoying life outdoors while I can.
  6. MatstaDogg

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Thurston reckons he deserved 12 weeks!
  7. MatstaDogg

Because modern gaming has gone to shit and it's hard to get games that are actually good and fun to play, that draw you in enough to make you spend hours of game time playing said game. Steller Blade comes out next month, that might keep your attention going :tongueclosed:
  8. MatstaDogg

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

Allegedly some of the the Broncos where calling some of the Panthers Polynesian players coconuts throughout the game.
  9. MatstaDogg

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

I hear ya, but we knew it was gonna come to this with the amount of media attention it received and every talking head discussing it. The pressure was on the Nrl. Should have just called him "a bundle of sticks" would have got half the suspension, just ask Marcelo Montoya about that one.
  10. MatstaDogg

The Murika Thread

Nikki Haley has "suspended" her campaign for President after the latest results. Pretty much concludes that Trump will be the man to run for President as the Republican party nominee.
  11. MatstaDogg

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

"If you squeeze my lizard, I'll put my snake on you" Killed by Death - Motorhead.
  12. MatstaDogg

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Isn't The Rock's ex-wife his manager?
  13. MatstaDogg

What do we think of the big Luch

Bit hard to judge Kikau's form last season when he missed the majority of it.
  14. MatstaDogg

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

CB4 - Straight outta Locash
  15. MatstaDogg

SMH Luai

Bubbles probably can.
  16. MatstaDogg

Well it wouldn't be a French Restaurant, she can't handle the heat!
  17. MatstaDogg

SMH Luai

This just came to mind! https://clip.cafe/get-hard-2015/hey-son-youre-a-disappointment-your-parents/
  18. MatstaDogg

SMH Luai

He's just a darker version of Michael Jackson! A he he..
  19. MatstaDogg

SMH Luai

20. MatstaDogg

SMH Luai

When ever a journalist refers to themselves as a masthead, I interpret that as meaning wanker.
  21. MatstaDogg

News GLORIA

Wally woofter, haven't heard that saying in a long time lol. Same as with shirtlifter.
  22. MatstaDogg

News GLORIA

23. MatstaDogg

Good holiday ideas?

I am off to Japan in mid March/ early April. Can not wait!
  24. MatstaDogg

Question for the gaming nerds

I'm old school, I like my physical copies. I also like physical copies so I can have my collection on display. Same with movies/TV series, I like collecting boxsets and special editions.
  25. MatstaDogg

Cool little video of a guy in Miami showing off the real life locations that Rockstar implemented into the GTA VI trailer.
  26. MatstaDogg

I won't lie, I may have a chubby right now. Rockstar, shut up and take my money!
  27. MatstaDogg

You are assuming alot. What if he got paid, Higgins got a 3 million payout from the government. What's the difference. You have had him guilty from the get-go, whether he is or isn't.
  28. MatstaDogg

Cyberpunk is actually a decent game now that they have done all the updates, to get it to the point that it should have been at release. I have the dlc but haven't gotten round to playing that part yet.
  29. MatstaDogg

If you like fantasy/Dungeon and Dragons type games you would probably like it. I mean I know people that have played it that aren't necessarily into that genre but still enjoyed it.
  30. MatstaDogg

Going to Singapore

Yes, they did.
  31. MatstaDogg

I still think Baldur's Gate 3 will cleaning up a few awards at the Game Awards, including GOTY. It's not perfect, but I haven't enjoyed a game that much as BG in a long time. Next on my list is RoboCop to play, as I too have finished Alan Wake II recently.
  32. MatstaDogg

Yeah Manhunt is one of them.
  33. MatstaDogg

I've still got my PS2 with a bunch of games, including Gta 3, Gta San Andreas and of course Gta Vice City. I also have a couple of banned PS2 games.
  34. MatstaDogg

Movie Discussion

Yeah it wasn't a bad movie. I remember watching it ages ago.
  35. MatstaDogg

Kmart pulls product from shelves after shocking Hamas blunder

All I could think of was Epic Meal Time with their "Bacon Strip's, and Bacon Strip's, and Bacon Strip's, and Bacon Strip's, and Bacon Strip's"
  36. MatstaDogg

Vice City was my favourite GTA game. Just loved everything about it. The setting, miami in the 80's, awesome soundtrack and a great story with odes to Scarface and Miami Vice.
  37. MatstaDogg

Clown World Thread

Replace him with a trained monkey, I don't care! Albo is up there with the worst PM'S we have had, and that's saying something as we have had a few during my lifetime.
  38. MatstaDogg

Clown World Thread

I can't wait for the flog to be ousted.
  39. MatstaDogg

Movie Discussion

The Marvels looks like it could be worst than Eternals and Ant-Man. Even the critics are giving sub par reviews on it so far. My favourite heading I have seen though - The Marvels review: The Marvel Cinematic Universe disappears up its own black hole.
  40. MatstaDogg

Your favourite player out of the new signings?

Curran, just because he got those lushest locks flowing. And he is a workhorse who gets amongst it.
  41. MatstaDogg

I want a refund then!
  42. MatstaDogg

Optus down

Big fucking whoop. How bout voiding everyone's bills for that month. I mean, after the hack debacle and now this outage bs, there ain't been much in looking after their customer base in compensation at all. I don't need the extra data, and don't start me on the piss poor excuse of a "sorry" from...
  43. MatstaDogg

I played it on Xbox360 and then again on PS4. I never worried with getting the PS5 version as I wouldn't be playing the story mode ever again and I was over playing the online mode for a while. As in, I am past GTA V, I need GTA VI.
  44. MatstaDogg

Probably just be a 10 second teaser of just the name GTA VI. Fuck 10 years since GTA V was released, 10 fucking years. Thing is, probably got another year or two wait for VI to even be released, which could take it out to 12 years all up. Ridiculous! Fun fact, GTA V has been through 3 different...
  45. MatstaDogg

It's still not going to make Mary Jane's face look any better!
  46. MatstaDogg

Optus down

Probably a bit of this going on too!
  47. MatstaDogg

Optus down

48. MatstaDogg

Optus down

Yep, stupid idea. At work not long back, we used Square for our business sales system. Anyhow, Square had a worldwide outage that lasted a whole day of trading that we couldn't serve anyone that didn't have cash. I would say we lost about 85% of business that day. Being a small independent...
  49. MatstaDogg

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

He was useless anyway and just hanging there with the band looking for tips.
  50. MatstaDogg

It's the Rabbi band Bar Mitzvah Boys and the Foreskin.
  51. MatstaDogg

She's got plenty of nudes on the internet, just saying! Like most theses days she on the OF.
  52. MatstaDogg

Optus down

The Y2K bug finally caught up to Optus :tearsofjoy: luckily I got WiFi at work, home and the pub so I am ok. Atleast I'm not getting any scam calls or messages today from @Nasheed relatives! So that's a plus.
  53. MatstaDogg

Pokies thread

She does nudes that's about it.
  54. MatstaDogg

The Ai Thread

55. MatstaDogg

Pokies thread

Grace Charis. She is an influencer/onlyfans model/golfer wannabe.
  56. MatstaDogg

Teacher 21-year-old Lilie James tragic

I hate to break it to you, but nothing is gonna change. It's a cycle, like many others, that will continue to happen no matter how much effort to change or bring awareness to said subjects. Unfortunately we live in a world where bad shit happens, and will continue to happen, as it has since the...
  57. MatstaDogg

Movie Discussion

Can't go past Goodfellas for some of Ray Liotta's best work. Plus him voice acting as Tommy Vercetti in Grand Theft Auto Vice City.
  58. MatstaDogg

From my understanding Control and Alan Wake are set in the same universe.
  59. MatstaDogg

A fan of Remedy I see. I liked the first AW game too. Also loved the original Max Payne games that they did. I haven't played Control. If it's the same part that I am talking of, then yes. Love to discuss it but don't want to spoil the experience for anyone. But it's a ride!
  60. MatstaDogg

I am definitely going to get myself a copy of RoboCop. I loved the first two movies, let's not talk about the 3rd. It has been getting some good reviews, it's not perfect but it's fun is pretty much the story. I'm still playing Baldur's Gate 3 at the moment but I have also been giving Alan Wake...
  61. MatstaDogg

The Murika Thread

62. MatstaDogg

Movie Discussion

I go back and watch horror movies from the 80's all the time. It was a great era for movies and music. I live off the nostalgia and a time period where life was a little simpler and fun.
  63. MatstaDogg

News PSA: No more "Fücking"

That's Fugging bullshit. "I don't want no chicken sandwich, fucking, I want my money, fucking" Sounds more like @Indiandog
  64. MatstaDogg

The Ai Thread

DevilDriver sure are looking different these days!
  65. MatstaDogg

Movie Discussion

Not saying I am a fan, or dislike him but I give the dude props. He goes all in when it comes to his movies and stunts. Got to respect that.
  66. MatstaDogg

Baldur's Gate 3 has my vote for Game of the Year. I'd also put Baldur's Gate 3's soundtrack /score up there with Soundtrack / Score of the Year. The music in the game just flows so well throughout and plays its role of helping draw you in and set the tone, or mood, for what ever situation you...
  67. MatstaDogg

Singing Anthum International Games.

Or Judas Priest, George Michael and Elton John.
  68. MatstaDogg

Paul Vaughan Facing Big Super League Ban

Your kidding right. Sione was just trying to kill the clock and as soon as Vaughan pulled him up he played the ball just fine. Mate, that will do me.
  69. MatstaDogg

I was like that with Fallout 4, first few hours I was liking it then it become boring. I knew Starfield was just gonna be a reskinned Fallout but in space. From what I've seen of it, I am not that impressed. On another note, Baldur's Gate 3 is up there as a game of the year prospect i reckon. I...
  70. MatstaDogg

Opinion The Last Dance

ESPN 30 for 30 has a good one on the University of Miami Hurricanes American Football team. I thinks it was called The U. It's worth a watch.
  71. MatstaDogg

its a racist game, anyone got full article

Reminds me of when me and my friends group get together. I have a multicultural group of mates and there is no holds barred when it comes to roasting each other like that. It's all in jest and we piss ourselves laughing together.
  72. MatstaDogg

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

A new one from Imminence. Some nice riffs and Eddie's screams on the breakdown are insane.
  73. MatstaDogg

I'll believe it when I see it. I kinda lost faith in Bethesda since Fallout 4. On another note, I ended up pre-ordering (something I don't do very often with games these days) Baldur's Gate 3. It's downloading as we speak but can't play it until Sunday. Larian Studios just did a massive update...
  74. MatstaDogg

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

It's gonna be shit, Star Wars is dead and Disney has milked it dry. It's a shame, because growing up I loved Star Wars.
  75. MatstaDogg

So I ended up pre-ordering Baldurs Gate 3 on the PS5, though I won't be able to play it on release as I'll be on a cruise at that time. @Hacky McAxe you might appreciate this Baldur's Gate 3 video of 4 halflings causing complete chaos within the world. The ending is *chef's kiss*
  76. MatstaDogg

Well enjoy the series mate!
  77. MatstaDogg

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Got Orbit Culture's latest album and I am hooked on this song. From 2:50 on the song just hits, between the build up, screams and the guitar solo it's choice!
  78. MatstaDogg

I just recently finished playing Lost Judgement. It's good, maybe the story isn't as good as Judgement but it's still pretty close in terms of everything else.
  79. MatstaDogg

The Yakuza series is great. Played all but the latest one, Like A Dragon. They have another series called Judgement and Lost Judgement, which is set in the same regions except you play as a private eye solving cases while kicking asses. I recommend giving those a go too at some point.
  80. MatstaDogg

I think in one of the trailers of the game it shows a dwarf getting booted off a rock, and it made me laugh seeing him get sent.
  81. MatstaDogg

Thanks for the quick summary. I am a fan of RPG's, but only recently took notice of BG3 as its been making quite a storm in the media of late with other developers and so what. Anyway, that aside from what I seen it looks impressive graphically and I get why they went true style D&D combat. I...
  82. MatstaDogg

2023 Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I thought the same thing, typical Teddy dropping down. I ain’t a fan of Sivo but that was all Teddy's doing.
  83. MatstaDogg

Anyone played Baldur's Gate 3? Was thinking of getting the PS5 version when it releases (I know it's been on pc for a while) just interested in peoples takes on it.
  84. MatstaDogg

Soccer FIFA Womens World Cup

Not a chance!
  85. MatstaDogg

No one will care about women's soccer now that the Matildas are out.
  86. MatstaDogg

We beat ourselves. England were good, but not that much better.
  87. MatstaDogg

Yeah I mentioned the same thing earlier
  88. MatstaDogg

In the words of Mike Goldberg "It is all over!"
  89. MatstaDogg

I swear the matildas don't even look at where they are passing the ball half the time.
  90. MatstaDogg

If we lose because of that putrid defending by Carpenter *shakes fist*
  91. MatstaDogg

The fuck was that shit