Search results

1. pisssst

News James segeyaro gone for steroid use

Segeyaro returned a positive A-sample for di-hydroxy LGD-4033 which is prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency and the NRL’s Anti-Doping Policy."
  2. pisssst

Josh Jackson apparently to sign with Souths.

Rugby league rumour mill reporting josh Jackson to sign 2 year deal with Souths.
  3. pisssst

Opinion Sack Harry Harris and tony Grimaldi ASAP!

How are these two still at the club? Harris is the worst strength coach by a long shot! The only good thing Hasler done was sack this mug, yet pay brought him back! Grimaldi is another that has been here for ever and is just part of the furniture and offers Jack shit!
  4. pisssst

Ray dib.

So we were told by ray dib to wait till the season starts to see our revamped attack before we start calling for heads. Legends like Mortimer were cast away when they tried to stop the rot before it got worse. This bloke needs to fuck off asap. He has single handily fucked our club. What has des...
  5. pisssst

What use to be the Bulldogs.

Please take the time to enjoy this video of what our proud club was once about. Thank god for history, rest in peace Bulldogs. http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/08/04/celebrating_80_years.html
  6. pisssst

Club and fans divided.

This is the first time I can remember that the fans are so badly divided. Although I see more and more fans joining the anti des brigade, we have been put in this position ultimately by the coach, but I put the blame on a lame board that promised to have Canterburys best interest in mind...
  7. pisssst

Just so we know where our club is at the moment

This sign says it all. Are they serious ?
  8. pisssst

Terry lamb on sterlo.

Just basically talking about the usual, footy career and so on. Few interesting questions asked. What bullfrog meant to him and the club. Lamb had tears in his eyes and said how much the club misses the bullfrog. Also thinks this game against parra will tell us everything about our season as we...
  9. pisssst

The untold story of how the Bulldogs let Johnathan Thurston sign with the Cowboys

There's the one that got away and then there's the story of how the Bulldogs inexplicably let the Cowboys pinch Johnathan Thurston – when he would have stayed in Sydney for less money. Sitting in the carpark at Belmore, Thurston burst into tears when told that Canterbury no longer wanted him...
  10. pisssst

NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

Referees' boss Tony Archer has stood firm on the decision to award Kane Evans a controversial match-altering try on Friday night while the NRL has no plans to ditch the review procedure. Fairfax Media can reveal on-field referee Matt Cecchin was comfortable that Evans had put the ball on or over...
  11. pisssst

Canterbury Bulldogs fans clash with police at Roosters game at Allianz Stadium

CANTERBURY Bulldogs fans have been filmed clashing with police during their teams 38-12 NRL semi-final loss at Allianz Stadium on Friday night. In the video posted on You Tube by a fan a large group of police and security are seen trying to control a group of men. When one man is grabbed...
  12. pisssst

Where will NRL TV cash come from: Des Hasler

Show me the TV money. That's what Canterbury coach Des Hasler is saying to the NRL, after the AFL trumpeted a $2.5 billion broadcast deal earlier this week. The AFL announcement came after NRL boss Dave Smith struck a $925 million deal for the free-to-air TV rights with Channel Nine last...
  13. pisssst

Dogs hopeful of retaining Hodkinson

Aiden Tolman is hoping Canterbury's recent success will convince Trent Hodkinson to stay at the Bulldogs and resist overtures to lure him back to Manly. Hodkinson's future will be an interesting sidenote to Friday's clash with the Sea Eagles at Brookvale Oval. Manly are in the market for a...
  14. pisssst

Steve McCullagh

Anyone know if Steve McCullagh is still at the club? If not who is our new head Physiotherapist???
  15. pisssst

Round 26 presser

https://www.nrl.com/rd-26-press-conference-titans/tabid/10959/contentid/683373/tabindex/3/default.aspx Des said he feels sorry for the fans
  16. pisssst

What ever happen to that psychiatrist ?

Just wondering what ever happen to this guy that came with Des from Manly? He must be pissing in every ones ear if he is still around because the whole team and coaching staff are delusional if they think this is NRL standard, iv seen better park footy sides. iv been saying it for months we are...
  17. pisssst

Questioning management and structure

We all knew from pretty much start of last season Barba was good as gone, year and a half later we are still with no fullback and by the looks of things nothing is going to change for next year. This is very poor coming from a so called professional organization. Also looking at all our lower...
  18. pisssst

Bulldogs post match press conference

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video?v=canterbury-bankstown-presser_1226882736751&vc=222 Bulldogs press conference, if anyone Is interested.
  19. pisssst

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 7 | Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

Can the boys make it 4 in a row with the short turn around against south Sydney considering they have had a 7 day turn around compared to our short turn around and long flight back from New Zealand? any news on Franks injury, and who would you like to see replace him if out? although I think he...
  20. pisssst

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Warriors

general discussion on injuries, team changes, tactics and all other topics regarding Dogs Vs warriors. It will be interesting to see who will drop out of the squad to accommodate for the return of Frank Pritchard, although I think he might sit out one more week. also wondering who Des will...
  21. pisssst

Sharks suffering without Flanagan: Gallen

Captain Paul Gallen says Cronulla is desperately missing the steadying influence of banned coach Shane Flanagan and it is evident in their winless start to the NRL season. Sunday's 30-0 defeat to Newcastle was the Sharks' fourth straight loss to begin the season and the injured Gallen said on...
  22. pisssst

Bulldogs vs Roosters pre match discussion

was just having a look at the tab odds they have the roosters at a $1.30 and us at $3.25 also like to here your thoughts on this weeks game, who you think will come in for frank Pritchard, and does anyone think Inu should be promoted to first grade this week?
  23. pisssst

I want to make Dogs' No.1 mine

Sam Perrett has declared he wants to make Canterbury's contentious fullback spot his long-term position despite no assurances from coach Des Hasler that it will be. Ben Barba's off season move to Brisbane has left a huge hole at the back for the Bulldogs and Perrett put in an unconvincing...
  24. pisssst

Bulldogs 2014 injury updates

If anyone has any injury updates they would like to share. also anyone have any news on kas, inu, ennis or eastwood all having scans today.?
  25. pisssst

Trial 2 vs Storm Discussion Thread

Live call of todays game vs the Storm Our listener call team are LIVE on the MMM's from 4:45pm for the @storm V @NRL_Bulldogs charity cup. Good Luck Boys! #NRLCallTeam to join in. http://www.triplem.com.au/ Called live from Brisbane http://www.triplem.com.au/brisbane/
  26. pisssst

Barba: I would have quit NRL for family

Ben Barba says leaving Canterbury to join Brisbane was the hardest decision he's had to make and he would've walked away from the NRL if his ex-partner hadn't moved to another club's area. Barba will link up with the Broncos at the start of next season after the club took over the terms of...
  27. pisssst

Broncos Ceo says lay off Barba

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8714008 In light of vile recent social media attacks, Broncos chief executive Paul White has implored Bulldogs fans to lay off new recruit Ben Barba and insisted the Dally M Medallist's move north was for family - not financial - reasons. Barba...
  28. pisssst

flat passes and last tackle options

This flat passing is a big disadvantage to our team, all it does is put pressure on the ball receiver as he has to slow down near the line to get the ball and gives the defence the chance to smash us and is a big reason to why our competitions are so poor. also from 20 out why don't we stand...
  29. pisssst

Fullback options

As the title says, if we were to need a fullback for next year who would you like too see in the number 1 jersey (1) try and find a player on the market (players that are off contract) (2)maybe a reshuffle to our backline and move a few players around to see what player could fill in the 1...
  30. pisssst

Bulldogs $1.45 to take out minor premiership. Thoughts?

we desevre to be favourites, but i think $1.45 is too short.
  31. pisssst

Titans sell NRL Centre of Excellence

Gold Coast took a step towards securing their financial future on Wednesday with the NRL club selling off its beleaguered Centre of Excellence. The Titans' home base was sold for an undisclosed sum to long-term club supporters Phil Ward and Bob Clark, which in turn retired the club's loan...
  32. pisssst

Hasler says Ennis deserves Origin spot.

Canterbury NRL coach Des Hasler says captain Michael Ennis deserves to hold his place at hooker for NSW in the upcoming State of Origin series. Selection talk suggests Ennis is being heavily pushed by Newcastle veteran Danny Buderus, a former Blues skipper who has made a strong return to the...
  33. pisssst

Odds for Sunday's Game.

Warriors $1.47 Bulldogs $2.65 Tab not showing us much repect.
  34. pisssst

Watmough fumes over Manly 'shambles'

Manly backrower Anthony Watmough has slammed club officials for allowing the Sea Eagles' NRL premiership win to be overshadowed by events off the field. Des Hasler was stood down from his head coaching role by the Sea Eagles on Wednesday for an alleged serious breach of contract amid...
  35. pisssst

Media conference

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/039tough-period-at-the-moment039/video-e6frf3ou-1226078035675?sectionvertical=league
  36. pisssst

Tactics

Id like to know what Kevin Moore does at training? We have no line speed no set plays, crap attack and look so slow and unfit. playing a smash and bash game is not going to work with fairies like Hodgo and Armit in your team. Even though we won the 1st three games we were just lucky if you ask...
  37. pisssst

Dragons roll on towards WCC

St George Illawarra completed a perfect build-up to next weekend's World Club Challenge against Wigan with a dominant 28-14 NRL trial win over Canterbury in Wollongong on Friday night. Backing up from an impressive 32-10 triumph over South Sydney in the Charity Shield last weekend, the...
  38. pisssst

2011 NRL Premiership Winner odds

St george illawarra $5.50 south sydney $7.00 wests tigers $7.00 sydney roosters $8.00 bulldogs $11.00 melbourne $13.00 nz warriors $13.00 canberra $17.00 penrith $17.00 brisbane $21.00 gold coast $21.00 manly $21.00 newcastle...
  39. pisssst

A proud Mal Meninga declared NSW had no answers to the might of his Maroons

A proud Mal Meninga declared NSW had no answers to the might of his Maroons after NSW's rough-house tactics backfired spectacularly at Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday night. Queensland coach Meninga was incensed with the ugly tactics of Blues forwards Luke O'Donnell and Paul Gallen after NSW...
  40. pisssst

Luke O'Donnell

I posted a thread around 6weeks ago about the Bulldogs speaking to Luke o'Donnell i really hope they look at this bloke. He plays with true passion and is the player we need!!!! the bloke is a pure meathead who backs down from no one!
  41. pisssst

Luke o'Donnell only player with heart!!!

luke o'donnell hard as all fu3k!!!!!! i love this bloke!!!!
  42. pisssst

Bring back Phil Gould!!!

thats the kind of coach we need!!!!
  43. pisssst

Post-game chat : Round 5

this is a joke park footy players would do a better job in trying to tackle!!! Kevin should wake up with his bullcrap i was happy with the boys tonight blah blah blah wake up our team is the joke of the nrl right now! and before people start saying what can Kevin M do.. coach has a big...
  44. pisssst

Bulldogs Salary cap

What i would like to know is where all our cap money going?.. we dont have any star player who is on like 500k a season? i think Hannant and Ennis are on the best coin at our club Hannant like 300k and Ennis like 330k Ryan is on like nothing cause was paid most his money two years ago so where...
  45. pisssst

Hannant hit Bulldogs up for extra money!

This morning on the radio they were saying the real reason Hannant wants out of the Bulldogs is because he hit the club up end of last year for an extra 50k a year on his contract. The club said no now he wants out...
  46. pisssst

Ryan and Roberts have to be droped!

I know the whole team played crap!!! but Ryan and Roberts are holding the team back. what kind of captain is he i only seen him like twice in the whole game.... Paea and Barba thanks for having a go guys!!!
  47. pisssst

who would like Monday night footy changed to sunday night?

I think it would bring more people to the game then monday night does.. and the teams playing on sunday night get a better chance to back up the following week in short turn arounds
  48. pisssst

Cowboys deny players' punch-up

North Queensland Cowboys boss Peter Parr has denied reports the club's rookie of the year Steve Rapira had his jaw broken by a teammate during Mad Monday shenanigans last month. A disappointed Parr confirmed Rapira and his flatmate and friend James Tamou had come to blows but denied Rapira's...
  49. pisssst

hayne train derailed by a storm..lol..

i would start ****tin urself now parra cos i can feel a storm coming... LOL wooohoooo
  50. pisssst

We need a strong ball running 2nd rower

With the loss of our machine the BEASTWOOD i think we are going to miss him in 2010.. i dont belive Warburton is the answer or player we need... he has zero in attack and with all the class we now have out wide we could be getting more out of them... i know last nights game is over and good...
  51. pisssst

How can parra be under the cap for 2010??

HOW CAN PARRA BE UNDER THE CAP FOR 2010?? What i want to know is with all the players they have and the signings they have made how the fu3k can they be under the cap and they also are close to signing Hayne for close to 500k wtf???
  52. pisssst

Dragons' Boyd puts up brickwall to media

Dragons' Boyd puts up brickwall to media St George Illawarra coach Wayne Bennett has taken the extraordinary step of apologising to journalists after fullback Darius Boyd produced a press conference stonewall to rival the boss. Boyd delivered one sentence responses to eight questions...
  53. pisssst

Dragons or Roosters?

Who do we hate more? Im going to say Roosters...
  54. pisssst

Phil Gould or Wayne Bennett

Who do you think is the better of the two? Im from N.S.W but have to say i think Wayne Bennett is the master....
  55. pisssst

Fighting 'won't be tolerated' in NRL

Fighting 'won't be tolerated' in NRL 19:02 AEST Mon Jul 20 2009 NRL match review committee chairman Greg McCallum has warned players that fighting will not be tolerated despite the positive publicity following last week's spiteful State of Origin finale. The match review committee on...
  56. pisssst

Hannant and Armit both out... we cant win

who will step up for these two men?
  57. pisssst

Dear Mr Referee...

Our game of league has died thanks to the fu3kin bull**** calls that reff's pull out of there ass every week!!!! David Gallop Robert Finch.. fu3k off out of our game... SCUM BAGS!!!!!!!!
  58. pisssst

what chance do we have to win??

what chance do we have to win when the NRL..AKA NATIONAL RIPPOFF LEAGUE!!! strip our ponits for 14 players.. sin bin noddy try and make us lose still doesnt work.. so steal our ponits!!! if every single person can see that try was 100% ok how can a pro reff see it different??? ill...
  59. pisssst

PLEASE EVERYONE FLOOD THIS SITE SundayFootyShow@nine.com.au

FLOOD THIS SITE SundayFootyShow@nine.com.au LET EVERYONR KNOW **** THIS ****!!!
  60. pisssst

Reffs!!!!

I watch every game every week!!! and every week there are different calls!!! every single reff has there own set of rules... the vid reff was ment to come into the game so theres no bad calls well let me tell you the reffs system is **** they have no idea.. and its the REFFS!!! that have...
  61. pisssst

loved the passion after kimmorley's try!!!

the smile on kimmorley!!!! you can tell he and ennis are good friends and understand each other well... mason,soonybill,reni and co done us a massive fav by leaving our club we now have money to buy players who wanna play footy and are ready to show the fans what they are worth.. (1)...
  62. pisssst

who will score our 1st try in 09

ill go with morris