Search results

1. dekepefc

No Source Trey Mooney

In fairness Mooney has much more experience. He has played 44 cup games, 8 nrl games, 3 nrl trial games and playing for maori all stars... vs Todd who has played 14 cup games and 1 nrl trial game... so it's near on impossible to say what Todd's stats will look like with another almost two full...
  2. dekepefc

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Arsenal losing gives us some hope.. but makes it even more frustrating that we lost
  3. dekepefc

Bondi stabbing

Not sure about nswpol sorry mate.. but I know QPS all operational officers are trained in both firearms and taser.. if you're not trained in both you're not operational. I will add though.. all training is updated following incidents both interstate and internationally.
  4. dekepefc

Bondi stabbing

You're kinda right in parts but not in others.. most operational officers are specially trained in both tasers and guns.. most have access to both every shift. The taser has some limitations such as the ones you've mentioned.. ultimately it's almost never appropriate to use against a knife...
  5. dekepefc

Bondi stabbing

Yes. You're not trained to use a taser against a bladed weapon. Tasers are ineffective if both barbs with wires connected don't go into the person to complete the circuit.
  6. dekepefc

Bondi stabbing

Heart breaking stuff. Sending the best to everyone down in Sydney and hoping that your family and friends aren't caught up in this nightmare.
  7. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Yep... but that ruins my argument so I'm just going to ignore that perfectly good point.
  8. dekepefc

Critta would take the kicks from the left if he wasn't injured
  9. dekepefc

I think he's been great for the team.. I do think he's playing a bit injured though.. doesn't seem to be able to get up to full pace..
  10. dekepefc

Critta hasn't been able to stride out all year.. saw it in the trial game and hasn't gotten better.. when coates made the break (that Mahoney cover tackled) and critta turned and chased he was the slowest man on the field.. went backwards
  11. dekepefc

Mate I've got an opinion too, which some people don't like and that's fine.. but the attack is relentless and I believe based on shit that's happened in the past.. but if I have that opinion I'm a dick riding faggot.. apparently
  12. dekepefc

How is it sucking him off? Everytime we lose people jump on and bash Burton.. he was solid again tonight, not his fault we loss.. he is a scape goat.
  13. dekepefc

Burton haters are something else
  14. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Might be.. but I reckon they'll be hoping he's right to play, with skelton to slot straight in, if he's no good.
  15. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Even Penrith played poorly with crichton at fullback..
  16. dekepefc

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

Would rather a young prop over tetevano, and chricton at centre
  17. dekepefc

Nah you're spot on
  18. dekepefc

I think all our hopes are on ange
  19. dekepefc

Only thing is they'd love to spoil city's party
  20. dekepefc

So we've got villa (a) and Tottenham (h) as our big tests.. city and arsenal also have to play both those teams with both playing Tottenham away plus they also both have man united away..
  21. dekepefc

The way we collapsed.. I'll take the draw.. but that was almost as bad as a loss.. should have been up by 3 at HT.. feel like we just handed the league to Arsenal
  22. dekepefc

Now we're fucked
  23. dekepefc

Fmd
  24. dekepefc

15 shots at goal at HT.. far out.. how we didn't bury at least one or two more..
  25. dekepefc

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

We generally do alright against the storm.. maybe putting him into a game we aren't expected to win is less pressure than against an easier side.
  26. dekepefc

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

My day job is putting up with dickheads like you. So I guess I am.
  27. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Morrin actually attacks pretty well because of his speed, how hard he runs and the good lines he picks.. unfortunately he's always good for an error or two.. and last week's happened to be when he was in a scoring position.
  28. dekepefc

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

None of us are at training each day, but I'm pretty confident I could have picked a team from our squad that would beat our match day squad in every game this year and last... ciraldos team selections do seem very very off
  29. dekepefc

Opinion Blake Taffee

Definitely an option
  30. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

It is two. They are morons... and as good as Preston is I thought we would have been better off ruling him out and trying to win today's game
  31. dekepefc

Opinion Blake Taffee

He was much better, but lost the ball coming out of our own end when we were down by 6 that ended up costing us two points..
  32. dekepefc

The dumb part was that we were caught in two minds. Either skip the conversion or take it properly and go for the two point field goal.. in any case I think we should have taken the 2 earlier when morrin was in the bin... and Tracey touching the ball on short kick out was a brain explosion.. so...
  33. dekepefc

We need to find a way to win 2 out of our next 3 games.. if we do.. we are a chance of making finals still. If we don't win any, then we will be well and truly in the spoon battle again.
  34. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Don't worry I'm sure our players didn't either
  35. dekepefc

If we took the 2 when morrin was off, then we would have only been behind by 4.. which totally changes the way the opposition plays.. even if they get that penalty and skip back out to 6 point lead we score at the end and convert and we lock it up...
  36. dekepefc

Two games we've had to play half a game without a winger. Wingers are always bagged but if they go down injured the reshuffle it causes fucks teams
  37. dekepefc

Why not take the 2 there.. dumb
  38. dekepefc

In fairness Sutton has been pretty fair towards us until that tass non sin bin decision
  39. dekepefc

How slow did he look chasing back
  40. dekepefc

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Agree.. and as good as cleary is this is exactly why the media needs to tone down the "greatest ever" hype with him.. can he carry an average or below average team? Hasn't been able to carry nsw yet. Happens in all team sports though I guess.
  41. dekepefc

Official Gus on Twitter

Available to be signed if he was interested
  42. dekepefc

We had 30% possession in the first game so that wouldn't have helped those stats.. maybe look at PCM % vs Total RM .. that would give you a better idea. Could even average it out over the games played so everyone's stats are more easily comparable.
  43. dekepefc

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Rather than play him out wide we could play him in the middle off the bench and start Curran on the edge.. only problem is how much we lose from Curran in middle.
  44. dekepefc

Opinion Blake Taffee

My mate worked as strength and conditioning coach at falcons. He said Wilson is the best athlete he's worked with. Very strong through the hips and maintains his balance perfectly whenever changing directions.
  45. dekepefc

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Tino out for the season... ACL
  46. dekepefc

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Clown crew are really impressing me since the season started. Well done
  47. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Perham gets caught out defensively regularly.. in nswcup.. he should never be considered for first grade again
  48. dekepefc

Loving the Broncos implosion
  49. dekepefc

Where was our duty of care last week. Nrl making it up as they go
  50. dekepefc

News NRL drops referee

Isn't the bunker ref our on field ref this week?.. It's unbelievable.
  51. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

I posted this link as I was mentioning this kid before we signed him.. you'll see him playing fullback at times throughout this clip.. he is a fullback, but as a young player he has often been called upon to play wing.. and when he was at the falcons you have to remember he was behind faaologo...
  52. dekepefc

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

All these other clubs seem to roll out pretty decent 18 year old rookies, and we seem to continually hold off until they're "old enough". I'm not so convinced all of them would go backwards by developing in the nrl instead of in nsw cup... so long as they're physically up to it. If CC doesn't...
  53. dekepefc

And there we go
  54. dekepefc

Keep finding ways to lose this
  55. dekepefc

How good has macallistair been.. I mean he could have scored another goal but he's been everywhere and our biggest threat
  56. dekepefc

I get worried everytime we put gakpoo on
  57. dekepefc

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

It should be at least be 6 again... I mean they give those things away for next to nothing most the time.
  58. dekepefc

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

The shoe has been on the other foot for years.. that's why everyone is so shitted off. Not with this exact scenario but in lots of different situations.. remember last year when mahoney was obstructed but they decided it had no effect on the game, remember when Kyle Flanagan was penalised for a...
  59. dekepefc

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Yep for sure and I agree with you on all of that. galvin had a great debut.
  60. dekepefc

But tigers only scored 12 points.. his fault, so shit.. (Burton haters take note)
  61. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

We don't have a 7.. that's what a 6 role is.. everyone wants him to be both. It's a bit unfair. Yes he has been shit, but tonight he threatened and did really good things... Burton, kiks and Mahoney all went well and they've been relentlessly bashed on here including by me, but tonight they...
  62. dekepefc

I hope we fucking fold so I can stop giving a fuck
  63. dekepefc

He was one of our best you dumb ****
  64. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Earlier in the game he called held on Preston while he was still breaking tackles and pushing forward with his arms free.
  65. dekepefc

RTS at 6 even.. Billy slater in at least one of his years playing... and even matty Bowen for some years.. david peachy all much better seasons than Walsh has ever had (so far)
  66. dekepefc

Both teams were pretty ordinary tonight.
  67. dekepefc

Hayne had a pretty special run for parra.. and turbo a few years back for manly
  68. dekepefc

Opinion Francis Molo ?

The guy has played regular NRL for the past 5 years (has played first grade for total of 8 years) .. and in the past 5 years has only cracked the 100m running metre average twice.. (105m in 2023 and 117m in 2020).. he is statistically very average.. and although I don't watch st George play...
  69. dekepefc

News CODE NRL Salary Cap Analysis

Preston is "worth" more than kikau given the difference in how the two have been playing... just hoping he doesn't regress this year
  70. dekepefc

Team Selection Chat

He's pretty average to be fair.
  71. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Yep missed 5 tackles on the weekend and had his shoulders turned a few times which they made linebreaks from. Still needs a little bit more time on the field before we rely upon him as a saviour.
  72. dekepefc

He played nswcup on the weekend and was pretty ordinary. He's fringe first grade level at absolute best. Lucky to pickup a top 30 contract.
  73. dekepefc

Provided the sharks decide to employ the grubber for every kick, he'll be fine. Oh also if he doesn't get tackled, or doesn't have to play the ball.
  74. dekepefc

Fmd CC. Can't defend your team selections. Fucking hopeless
  75. dekepefc

Team Selection Chat

Taafe has had two bad games in a row now.. and in his first game (1st half or 1st trial), he wasn't bad bad, but he certainly wasn't good... so you could call it 3 games.. been enough of a sample size to suggest he isn't the answer right now.. would he have even been picked if Tracey was fit...
  76. dekepefc

Team Selection Chat

I don't doubt that at all. I do however think it's a massive mistake by CC.
  77. dekepefc

Team Selection Chat

Will be interesting to see how long CC takes to make changes.. if the same team runs out this week then he shows just how stubborn he is. Could seal his own fate if he is as stubborn as he was last year.
  78. dekepefc

Official Injury updates

Medically retire him. Fmd
  79. dekepefc

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

You can't put someone who doesn't talk into fullback.
  80. dekepefc

News Weighed down by the responsibility’: Matty calls for Bulldogs’ Burton shake-up

Gold Coast is coached by des, and dolphins by Wayne Bennett. Both teams were flogged in round 1... that being said I can't defend some of CC's selections and decisions
  81. dekepefc

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

I think perham was to blame for the majority
  82. dekepefc

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

I thought Mann did really well, except when he took a dummy half run after a break when we needed to spread it. That was a dumb play.
  83. dekepefc

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Kikau was reported for the attempted charge down on brown where he made contact with his leg. He wasn't reported for the kicking at the ball incident which it sounds like you are referring to.. not on field anyway.
  84. dekepefc

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Skelton had a blinder in nsw cup... but will probably be suspended because of the mammoth high shot he put on.
  85. dekepefc

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

I actually think Trex offered us more sadly
  86. dekepefc

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

They also have taffe down for one error, but I remember him making two in the first ten minutes.. the dropped play the ball then one a few mins later
  87. dekepefc

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

One was a dropped intercept and a very tough chance at that.. also a try saver really.. but yeah I didn't notice his errors, agree that 5 seems high.. I remember he dropped a short drop out... they're tough stats to cop
  88. dekepefc

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

They weren't that good.. I think we beat them
  89. dekepefc

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Honestly wtf did Wilson do that was so bad?? Other than dropping the ball in the 78th minute when the game was over.
  90. dekepefc

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Hutch was one of out best today.. also Wilson of he didn't drop the ball at the end was solid enough
  91. dekepefc

Tracey will come into fullback if he has any brains.. kiraz probably shifts out to wing and xerri to centre. Wilson will retain his spot. Fox will be out and skelton probably will be suspended.
  92. dekepefc

Can't blame Burton.. we had no fucken ball. You guys are just haters, and find anything to shit on him
  93. dekepefc

Fmd two mistakes by Taafe early haven't helped us.. plus this ref is kidding himself with "milking" calls against us