Search results

1. Moronic Musings

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

You are clearly a passionate supporter which we all are! We just all need to channel that passion in the right direction. We need to be supportive of our club (regardless of the blatant stupidity) and we need to be supportive of our new signings. There's no point constantly knocking Meaney when...
  2. Moronic Musings

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Your posts are absolutely gold. You are either Josh Bergamin or his mother. I by no means watch NSW Cup regularly, but have managed to catch 5-6 games this year. Bergamin is as average as average can get. I find it hilarious how you claim that Bergamin is quick. I have seen him in open...
  3. Moronic Musings

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Although I haven't posted in a while, I am still an avid reader of this forum. I look at your posts sometimes and question where the hell you pull this garbage from. Kelly Egan is no longer at the Dogs. In fact, he left at the end of 2016 to take on the role of General Manager with the...
  4. Moronic Musings

Welcome Back BMoz

Just what we needed! How good is it knowing we have the ability to finish off long range tries with Bmoz and Moses in the side!
  5. Moronic Musings

Holland - quicker than we all think?

My close mate has a sprinting background (sub 11 seconds over the 100 still till this day) and played footy with Roberts in their late teens. Insists that Roberts used to towel him up in sprints over both a short distance and 100m. Whoever claimed Roberts is not quick over 100m is kidding...
  6. Moronic Musings

Fastest car under $80k brand new or near new?

My dad got one.. the non-pussified v8 version haha. They are insane, but he had to wait about 16 months. The dealership kept telling him it was coming, only to be delayed again and again. Well worth the wait in the end though.
  7. Moronic Musings

Fastest car under $80k brand new or near new?

will be waiting 15 months for a mustang.
  8. Moronic Musings

Donor Awareness - Worksheet

Assassin, DropBear, how are you guys progressing? Any updates on possible time-frames for a transplant? Had a relative go through one around 8 months ago. They are doing extremely well now (only a little kid too). Still have the occasional hiccup largely due to weak immunity, but besides the...
  9. Moronic Musings

Round 13 - Dogs vs Sharks - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Saw that today on Facebook (Sandor Earl shared it - hopefully I am talking about the same snippet haha) and actually thought how well written it was. Very thorough and engrossing, really really top class writing. Would love to have a read of the book when it drops.
  10. Moronic Musings

Anyone excited about Hoppa coming back tonight?

Hoppa is genuinely a gun. Not the quickest, but has great footballing nous, strength, ball skills/handling and a very strong running game. Has it over Bmoz as a fullback imo (in part due to Bmoz's issues with durability). Looking forward to seeing Bmoz added to this backline, hopefully he...
  11. Moronic Musings

Holland

Rapana and Leilua are a great combination, but I think you'll find that they are a right-sided combination which means that they were opposing the Rona-Smith pairing, rather than Holland-Phillips.
  12. Moronic Musings

EASTWOOD

He was epic!! Dangerous and productive. Infinitely better than Williams, that's all that matters in the end - we finally have a better left-edge second rower.
  13. Moronic Musings

Mbye is rubbish

That's what should be the case. The point people are making is that we are structured in a way that prevents this from happening. Our first receivers are often our forwards, it is limiting the time on the ball our halves are given. Needs some tinkering imo.
  14. Moronic Musings

Mbye is rubbish

He set up 2 tries with both one of them being an absolute belter of a pass. He also scored a very good individual try. On top of that, he made 2 or 3 great kicks in the second half. He completely outplayed Reynolds and pretty much everyone in the side tonight.
  15. Moronic Musings

Surrendering on the 5th Tackle

Absolutely, it creates doubt in a halves' mind, limiting creativity. The intentions of bringing the rule in were great (to minimise negative kicking from deep kicks), but what was an attempt to nullify negative kicking has now caused negative thinking.
  16. Moronic Musings

Penalty analysis

TL;DR: Are penalties RECEIVED influenced by our lack of direct/hard running (as mentioned in the Raiders game), or are we unfairly targeted by refs?
  17. Moronic Musings

Penalty analysis

Hey all, I picked up on something today when flicking through the individual match stats of Bulldogs games in the first 8 rounds of the season. The following is a breakdown of the penalty counts per game in our matches: Round 1 - Manly win the penalty count 11-9 Round 2 - 8-8 between Penrith...
  18. Moronic Musings

60 Minutes crew arrested after Child Abduction attempt in Lebanon

Having read through the posts in this thread, one viewpoint in particular that I agree with is that or Mr Invisible's. The reality is, channel 9 will ensure that public perception is swayed by victimising both the journalists and the mother. Other media outlets have already begun labelling the...
  19. Moronic Musings

Your ideal NSW Squad

I like it, except I think Jennings has done enough to hold on for game 1 instead of Roberts. Roberts is a fantastic talent but has struggled in tight games where his opposite centre is defensively capable (City vs Country for example). Would also prefer Tedesco over Dugan, but again have no...
  20. Moronic Musings

Your ideal NSW Squad

Coote is good in clubland but would most likely get monstered at this level ala Turner. Tommy T will get there one day, this year is not the time. Cameron McKinnes has struggled immensely this season before scoring a double this weekend. Forward pack looks good though, just need Farah, Ennis...
  21. Moronic Musings

Dog advice

Got a little jack russell x shih tzu.. perfect dog for me, awesome household pet with absolutely insane levels of intelligence and athleticism for their relatively small stature. Can be very very cheeky, but her intelligence has allowed for quick toilet training. Fully toilet trained by 3 1/2...
  22. Moronic Musings

Anyone seen batman v superman yet?

Not a structural or cinematic masterpiece, but is thoroughly enjoyable regardless. The movie will most certainly not be winning Academy Awards, but as a spectacle is fully deserving of its current box office standing, which is enormous!
  23. Moronic Musings

Pre-season Trials

brad abbey try
  24. Moronic Musings

Pre-season Trials

Lafai has been horrendous in the Dragons game. 2 tries directly as a result of his incompetence. One where he allowed Auva'a to run straight past him by sliding backwards in defence (typical Lafai), and the other try was a result of a simple inability to read a 4 on 4 - he came in on the lead...
  25. Moronic Musings

Worst player in the nrl?

Beau Falloon is a good choice. Horrible, horrible player imo. Can't believe Srama hasn't seen more first grade.
  26. Moronic Musings

Worst player in the nrl?

Surprised no one has said Kane Linnett, or Daryl Millard. Horrendous players. Ill go with mine: 1. Maranta 2. Bill Tupou 3. Millard 4. Nathan Green 5. Reddy 6. D.Mortimer 7. Mccrone 8. Galloway (absolute clown) 9. Buttriss 10. Matthew White 11. Jason Clark 12. Ben Henry 13. Joseph Paulo
  27. Moronic Musings

Demerit Point Clarification

Hey guys, just got my licence back as of today. Still on my green P's, and I am wondering how many points I have now. I accrued 7 demerit points and had a 3 month suspension. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  28. Moronic Musings

The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

You have been parading your Au'va agenda (amongst other players) with regard to his actions against women, yet come out encouraging his signing. I have yet to see any logic and coherent reasoning behind any of your posts on this forum.
  29. Moronic Musings

J Moz's Try

Jmoz has lost so much pace, boyd and hopoate were comfortably outrunning him when he was chasing Inglis. It's sad to think that around this time last year, he was still in the top few fastest players in the game.
  30. Moronic Musings

Stanley's Defence & Blocker penalty smart ploy.

Dear oh dear. Thompson is single handedly at fault for his errors. Stanley is average too, but Thompson's mistakes were schoolboy stuff. I genuinely believe you have homoerotic fantasies over Thompson.
  31. Moronic Musings

Proof Thompson was pushed off the ball by Gordon.

You are a seriously bad lawyer.
  32. Moronic Musings

Round 14 - Bulldogs v Titans - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Get over it. The scenario at Penrith and Souths stemmed beyond simple alcohol abuse. There were many factors that built up that affected him on a personal level. It is not fair on him for you to criticise him for something you have 0 knowledge about (context wise). Even so, what is the issue...
  33. Moronic Musings

Average All Star 17 of the last Decade

1. Luke Young 2. Makasini Richter 3. Tim Winitana 4. Daniel Rauicava 5. Brett Lane 6. Daniel Holdsworth 7. Joe Williams 8. Fred Briggs 9. Billy Ngawini 10. Charlie Tonga 11. Gary Warburton 12. Frank Winterstein 13. Lorenzo Maufu 14. Heka Nanai 15. Ben Sczislowski 16. Aaron Wheatley 17. Charlie...
  34. Moronic Musings

Are we the slowest team in the comp?

This. Rona is quicker than thompson who is not quick at all over anything beyond 40m. Bmoz, Jmoz, Mbye, Lafai, Rona all have good pace, with the morris boys being in the top echelon of players in the comp concerning pace.
  35. Moronic Musings

Auckland 9's Super Thread: Full Schedule Of Games (inc.)

moreso a powerful runner, in the lafai mould. not very quick
  36. Moronic Musings

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Its so frustrating, it burns me lol! Seems to be worse than ever the ea servers this time round. Sounds about right. Heard theres massive issues with Destiny atm. Was like that with GTA when i first got it last week, but it seems to have calmed down alot after the patch.
  37. Moronic Musings

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hey guys! Just need a bit of help concerning some connection issues on my PS4. So pretty much, I'd be in the middle of a Fifa Ultimate Team online match, and every 3 or 4 games, the connection will cut out, completely removing me from both the EA servers and the PSN. This doesn't happen in ANY...
  38. Moronic Musings

GTA V Thread.

K E, if that photo you uploaded was meant to show what i think you intended, then how good is it of Rockstar to incorporate that and Packie (you can do heist missions with) into the game. Niko Bellic from IV even gets a mention if you choose Packie for the first heist mission, and he's mentioned...
  39. Moronic Musings

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 17 | Bulldogs v Knights

benny has actually been really good so far
  40. Moronic Musings

inu and perrett are absolutely diabolical
  41. Moronic Musings

ahahah reynolds with a great attempt to tackle.. pansy
  42. Moronic Musings

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 10 | Bulldogs v Knights | Hunter Stadium *spoilers*

Fantastic work Reynolds, another quality play! Out on the full!
  43. Moronic Musings

More great invasive skills by Inu. Invaded the ball quiet well there
  44. Moronic Musings

Try to Kasiano for the knights. Nice error followed by a brilliant missed tackle. Well done
  45. Moronic Musings

ahahha reynolds, fapfapfap he's torrid when theres structure
  46. Moronic Musings

Question re speeding fines

Was caught for doing 15-20kms over the limit by a cop, pulled over whatever. he asked me how fast i was going and i just kept pretty silent but respectful, the norm, and he kept saying you were doing 100 werent ya and i denied denied denied. Anyway point is, he came out of his vehicle with a...
  47. Moronic Musings

2013 NRL Bulldogs Squad

1. Barba 2. Perrett 3. Morris 4. Lafai 5. Inu 6. Reynolds 7. Hodkinson/Keating 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10. Kasiano 11. Pritchard 12. Halatau 13. Eastwood 14. Graham 15. Jackson 16. Williams 17. Finucane 18. Hodkinson/Keating 19. Taupau 20. Payne 21. Turner 22. Brown 23. Romelo 24. Gavet 25. Browne...
  48. Moronic Musings

Player of the season?

Player of the year? Rookie of the year? Back of the year? Forward of the year? Most improved? Top 3 players all year? Buy of the year?
  49. Moronic Musings

Let's pack the house

Fair point, Pom. Hahaha, just at the time when I last posted, (09-10ish), Kakuta was one of the best prospects in England, and Idris did get Dally M rookie of the year and was a crowd favourite and all. Hahaha your right though, must change ASAP! Back to topic, Ouwet is right. These guys think...
  50. Moronic Musings

Let's pack the house

Fellas, 4 or so days to go, and one thing is certain; the crowd is gonna be a bumper. Everyone go out and purchase your tickets, they're selling at a pretty fast rate, and my feeling is Souths have the edge on us. So what we need to do? WE NEED TO FILL OUT THE STADIUM, BRING ALL OUR BLUE AND...
  51. Moronic Musings

Brilliant Barba's a cut above the rest

good read, what a superstar.
  52. Moronic Musings

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

downing cracking goal
  53. Moronic Musings

Are we cursed?

players already played down their win and acknowledged needed improvement, so no we're not cursed
  54. Moronic Musings

Shaun Fensom

not just a stat eater as his stats might say, his input and quality is very effective, much more effective than tongue's imo
  55. Moronic Musings

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

this site is slowly and surely turning into a lottery with these inside sources signings. ahahahahha this stuff goes in the rumours sections for a reason !
  56. Moronic Musings

Morris performance in origin

Thought he was very good in defence tonight up against GI, but obviously is more suited to the left with his in and out and right handed fend. Either way he was brilliant in defence tonight, will be there again 100% next 2 matches.
  57. Moronic Musings

England Squad 2012 Euros

LOLOLOL downing over johnson / sturridge / lennon ? Milner is lucky to keep his spot tbh. Unfortunate scholes couldnt pull the boots on again, would be first midfielder chosen. why in the world do they persist with barry, honestly they are playing for 1-0 wins, and where is micah...
  58. Moronic Musings

Timoteo Lafai - 2012 Discussion Thread

did well. defended brilliantly, lett or mcdougall or ray moujarli are not playing first grade LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  59. Moronic Musings

Post Match Des : Titans game.

HAHAHAHAHAH THE ILLUSTRIOUS REVIEW COMMITTEE. i deadset love this bloke with all my heart <3
  60. Moronic Musings

This is the titans vs bulldogs match thread!

refs were poor, but they didnt drop the ball or needlessly elbow/shoulder players in the head in the opposition half at the time of an opposition error. or the refs didnt drop multiple bombs on our left wing, instead our wonderfully talented new zealand international class winger - kicks the...
  61. Moronic Musings

has anyone picked up on reynolds' defensive deficiencies, or is everyone's admiration for his 'passion' making yous blind ? tonight, clearly cost us one try against idris, rushing up and leaving a gaping hole in the line. cost us the game against manly i would say with his laughable attempt on...
  62. Moronic Musings

official : goodwin suck my **** you ****ing turd, go back to where you came from you monobroughed ***. your eyebrows love each other kent, they never separate ********
  63. Moronic Musings

goodwin you fu*kwit completely cost us the game for the second time in the year
  64. Moronic Musings

goodwin is honestly the worst winger in bulldogs history. yes worse than makasini richter
  65. Moronic Musings

honestly goodwin has to go
  66. Moronic Musings

fu*k you refs and fuccccck everything you stand for you ****s
  67. Moronic Musings

tthe refs are seriously a joke
  68. Moronic Musings

Ahsfjdxkgnjdxrbngjdbhfbgvjfxgvbfdxjfgvjcsdbfczdjb
  69. Moronic Musings

nice kas d*ckhead they lose the ball and just give a stupid penalty away, gronk.
  70. Moronic Musings

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH THE MOST FRUSTRATING GAME OF THE YEAR TO WATCH ! some stupid stupid plays ie goodwin trying to take his man on down the sideline with 1 metre of space, barba losing the ball in our 10, ennis shove, reynolds charge down, stupid plays tbh
  71. Moronic Musings

Titans Team vs Bulldogs

idris is playing left centre, meaning he'll match up against lafai
  72. Moronic Musings

Soccer Chelsea F.C Super Thread

torres double, sturridge screamer and a typical JT header. 4-0 at half time vintage chelsea
  73. Moronic Musings

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

as if anybody still listens to that pissweed weidler. the bloke is the biggest blowass i think i have ever seen
  74. Moronic Musings

Remember that game?

people still laughing at torres ^ BAHAHAH butthurt liverlol fans. torres has been very good for us this year, goals aren't the only thing that matter. but ye off course the stats say it all
  75. Moronic Musings

Josh Morris - 2012 Discussion Thread

our best player this year so far imo
  76. Moronic Musings

Michael Ennis - 2012 Discussion Thread

lololololol at some of these comments about ennis. yes he does make mistakes, but he's our captain you fu.ckwits and he is a natural leader, will never be dropped to nsw cup for shane pumipi HAHAHAA
  77. Moronic Musings

I'm cheering for Kris Keating anyway so nerrrr ...

keating played well and exceeded all expectations tbh, so please stfu about cutler, lelei and pumipi being better options LOLOLOLOL. these nsw cup player obsessions have gotten to a point where its embaressing
  78. Moronic Musings

Mario Balotelli thread

wants to become a dj BAHAHH ! love this kent
  79. Moronic Musings

torres <3 amazing assist should of been his goal but lucks not with him i guess :/
  80. Moronic Musings

What each top team needs in the upcoming transfer window!

bosingwa is rubbish and ivanovic hasnt been his usual self this season
  81. Moronic Musings

What each top team needs in the upcoming transfer window!

chelsea - attacking / creative midfielder and a right back
  82. Moronic Musings

john terrys importance to our team was yet again highlighted this morning. fk off haters to terry i say, still one of the best centre backs in the world
  83. Moronic Musings

Mario Balotelli thread

BAHAHAHAH i love him man quality player and a top character
  84. Moronic Musings

Big Bash League

sydney sixers !
  85. Moronic Musings

sturridge is quickly becoming one of the most dangerous players in the epl. hes playing out of position and he is still killing it !
  86. Moronic Musings

Romeu is our long term makelele style midfielder. I am starting to like the look of our team for the future: Courtois VDW / Ivanovic - Luiz - Chalobah / bought centre back / Bruma - Bertrand (with PVA as backup) Romeu Mceachran - Modric / bought midfielder Sturridge - Torres / Lukaku - Mata...
  87. Moronic Musings

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

My team would be: Warner Watson Khawaja Marsh Clarke Hussey Haddin / Wade ( depends if they deem him ready ) Harris ( if fit ) Pattinson Siddle Lyon