Search results

1. B

Opinion Going backwards (Poll)

2 years ago Broncos went through a similar process. They upped the training regime. Some players couldn't handle it and were cut. Broncos finished 14 that year. Seems to have paid off.
  2. B

Opinion Comedy

Team is burnt out. Coach is burnt out. Their season was over 8 weeks ago. All need a rest.
  3. B

Rd 21 v Panthers

80-0
  4. B

Rd 21 v Panthers

It's already over.
  5. B

Holbrook Available

Just got sacked from Titian's. Would make a great assistant coach.
  6. B

So the Games moved on from the Bigger Bodied Players has It ??

It's not the size or attitude. It's more so the skill level. Previously had Graheme, Tolman and Jackson all in the same team. They were a small pack and played 80mins. They hardly missed a tackle in the middle.
  7. B

Burton not a half back?

Thought I'd add this to the thread just incase. Today proved Burton is not a half back.
  8. B

Terrible reffing

Two dodgy calls that result in tries. Getting worst everyweek. Knock on in air - try parra Double movement - try parra
  9. B

Another Tino special. Were we lucky not to have lost our captain to a Brocken jaw?

Should be minimum 4 weeks ban for making forceful contact with the head. Fox Sports has bias idiots such as Tallis and Brent Reed.
  10. B

NRL corrupt

Shocking rules. Rubbish reffing. Terrible sport. Reed gets done for hip drop, next tackle gets purposely forearmed to the head. Goes off for Hia and no penalty.
  11. B

Opinion Potter did more with less

Your an idiot. Mick Potter is the attacking coach.
  12. B

Curse of Belmore Strikes Again

It's been so long since we won at belmore. I don't remember when our last win was at this venue.
  13. B

Opinion Potter Lovers

Too many idiots like you on the kennel
  14. B

Justin Holbrook

With Justin Holbrook set to be sacked from Titans this week. Is he the man to lead Bulldogs next year?
  15. B

Opinion Jack stringer

Don't know what Jack is like. However Paul Stringer was an amazing forward. Him and Omeley were great together for Northern Eagles.
  16. B

Opinion Next Coach, New Coach

Potter is doing a decent job. I would keep him in the job for the 2022 and 2023. A future coach as assistant like Slater or Ennis would be good. Maybe Mark Omeley as defensive coach.
  17. B

Mick Potter

Potter is good player coach. I think he is NRL standard and is doing extremely well coaching our side.
  18. B

Mick Potter

What are you talking about. Give him a chance.
  19. B

Dragons summary

They went in this week to fix the cheap penalties. Discipline was much better today. Great job Mick Potter. He had been great for the team so far. They now need to work on goal line defence and unforced errors. If we can sort these two areas it will go along way to posting some decent wins.
  20. B

Why haven't we even contacted Flanagan yet ?

He wants a Bulldog and experienced coach. There are only 2 at the moment. Ricky Stuart and Justin Holbrook.
  21. B

Rumour Dogs considering Cameron Smith

Anyone have the inside info on this?
  22. B

Bulldogs coaching stats

Some coaching stats 2009 - 2nd Kevin Moore (made QF) 2010 - 13th Kevin Moore 2011 - 9th Kevin Moore 2012 - 1st. Des Hasler (made GF) 2013 - 6th. Des Hasler 2014 - 7th. Des Hasler (made GF) 2015 - 5th. Des Hasler (made QF) 2016 - 7th. Des Hasler 2017 - 11th. Des Hasler 2018 - 12th. Dean Pay...
  23. B

Which coach???

Would be nice to see Dymock involved in the club again!
  24. B

Which coach???

Barrett is as good as gone. Few more weeks of these performances and his position will become untenable. So which coach? I'm thinking the Daddy.
  25. B

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

It's not enough that he gets sacked. It needs to be games of thrones style...SHAME SHAME!
  26. B

No excuses for this side to get the spoon.

Can we get Lewis back.
  27. B

So many players letting down the team

Jackson actually had a good game. Too many errors and game.not being managed well.
  28. B

Opinion Kyle Flanagan Take a bow

Was good tonight.
  29. B

Why we still playing Desball?

Left 5 years ago. Why we still playing one out footy? Since then we've had 2 different coaches and a new team.
  30. B

Why is Addo Carr so average?

I think he has lost his mojo.
  31. B

Do we go to Belmore and Celebrate

I know it's lock down but should we consider going to Belmore to celebrate?
  32. B

next to be dropped?

I can't blame Barrett for the loss. These guys are just ridiculously inexperienced. The game was done and dusted and all they had to do was close it out.
  33. B

Deregister the Bulldogs until they can field an NRL team

I think it will ease everyone pain including the opposition.
  34. B

Kyle Flanagan Mid-Week Press Conference | Round 10 v Raiders

Flanno played really well against Newcastle and since that game he has been getting smashed on the field which has lowered his confidence. Playing in reserve grade will be a blessing for him as it should help to build his confidence and allow him to earn his spot. He will be able work on his...
  35. B

Opinion Dogs should enter the race for Adam Reynolds.

Forget it. Stick with Flanno for now and spend the money on a hooker.
  36. B

Opinion Coaches Available Now OR For 2022

Mick Potter is a gun coach who has not been given a fair crack at first grade. He is a coach who can individually improve players. Glad he is involved in our system.
  37. B

The NRL changes made to introduce fatigue and/or speed up the game

Just want to list some of the changes made over the years to speed up the game and introduce more fatigue. 1. Limited interchange to 10 to allow for more fatigue and more tries. 2. 7 tackle set..kicking dead or allowing for catch on full in goals. 3. Heaps of Ruck Penalties 4. Partially...
  38. B

Radley free to play

It was a dumb decision to sign Hetherington. His record indicates that we may not see much of him on the field!
  39. B

Sione Katoa is a better 5/8 than Averillo

I think it's just luck mate
  40. B

Melbourne! Is there any hope?

This is a must win for dogs to bring in some confidence. Firstly how do we scored a try? Secondly how do we beat them? Is it possible for this team to beat them?
  41. B

Throw the cheque book at JT

JT is only worth about $800k. Offer Cowboys to pay $800k and they cover the remaining $200k. Win win
  42. B

This isnt Trent's fault

I think he is doing a good job. The team is a little low on confidence and lacking depth. Our largest issue is we can't defend a set of 6 in front of our line. Once a few players are back I think they will start to come good and be more competitive.
  43. B

Does anyone have any Ideas?

We aren't going to score against Melbourne either until the duck is broken. I am suggesting if they making it near Melbourne's 20 metre line they attempt a field goal.
  44. B

Does anyone have any Ideas?

Peptides
  45. B

Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I think Flanagan and Lewis will be a good combination because Lewis will reduce the pressure on Flanagan's game allowing him to hopefully play better. Lewis has lot more experience than Averilo and can defend well. It's up to him to now take his game to the next level because this is probably...
  46. B

Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Are you serious right now. Averilo is no way or shape a 5/8 the moment. Needs to be easied into first grade.
  47. B

Reserve Grade Forwards Stronger than First Grade

Doorey was good as usual...Rennie was great.
  48. B

I forgot to mention Chris Smith. Our Mounties team would put easily beat the first grade squad the way both teams are currently playing.
  49. B

Mounties Reserve Grade Dean Britt Matt Doorey Jackson Topine James Roumanous Ava Seumanufagai Aaron Schoupp These guys would destroy our first grade forward pack. Much more talent, stronger, bigger bodies and hungrier. Matt Doorey should be an automatically selection. Hopefully Barrett wakes...
  50. B

News Panthers reject latest swap deal offer from Bulldogs for Burton

Panthers have one of the best Junior development programs which was developed by Gould. What would they want to release him? Obviously to be paid for developing him as they have mentioned several times. If Dogs had offered them a release fee, they would of more than likely let him go and had...
  51. B

Opinion Who will be captain this week?

Napa and Flanno when he is off. Maybe letting Napa lead will improve his game.
  52. B

We will be 14 position after Round 3

Unbelievable that there are 2 teams worst than us. Cowboys and Manly will be 15 & 16.
  53. B

SACK BARRETT!!!!

This is ridiculous. Almost every team in the NRL had had most of their team playing together for at least 2 seasons. Give Baz a fair go. He is trying to implement a new system that will help us perform better in the looking run. That's all going to take time. Let's face it we should of been...
  54. B

BRING BACK DEAN PAY!

No way. He played a defensive game and that allows you look competitive against any team but with no hope of winning. Baz is going ok. Needs time to work on the team as they probably train well but can't transfer it to the game yet. The team looks a little spend and it maybe a side eeffect of...
  55. B

Opinion Dip shit flanno worse then Lewis.

They let go of a few good ones. Mitchell RTS Pearce Fergo
  56. B

No belief, no confidence

They don't try hard.
  57. B

Trent Barrett record breaking attack

The rebuild had officially started
  58. B

Dry Track

The weather was a little warm. I think we will play much better when it's a little more cool.
  59. B

Fitness

Why the hell are they so tired? What did they do in the offseason?
  60. B

Flanagan to Mounties

Wow!
  61. B

Martin Taupau

There are so many decent forwards out there. Why the hell anyone would want to go next for our next version of Tony Williams is beyond me. Even Fifita is a better prospect.
  62. B

Martin Taupau

No thanks. His defence is below average. He is a one dimensional player who lost he mojo sometime ago. I would be targeting Bunty over Martin.
  63. B

Deitz... should he get a second chance

How can he show anything when our forwards completely for dominated.
  64. B

Deitz... should he get a second chance

What's everyone's opinion on Deitz. He played for a short period and was clearly out of his depth in round 1 especially in defence. However the same can be said about Marshall-King when he started. The season is already a right off and Katoa offers nothing. So is it best to persist with Deitz...
  65. B

New Team no challenge?

Hi All I think most people including myself are upset expecting more from this newish team. It seems we just haven't got the KMs in the legs or experience to compete with the other side's at the moment. Knight vs Dogs: We lost against arguably the best forward pack in the game. They have 4...
  66. B

Cream Puff Middle Forwards

This place has gone into melt down. I reckon our team will improve with Thompson back. They have no leader at the moment. Napa is very low on confidence and seems disinterested. Barrett said he needs to keep it positive...I think some players need a kick up the bum... Using positivety...
  67. B

The Matt Burton Cup

Ever since I started watching Rugby League as a young lad I've always enjoyed the pre-season with the Bunnies and Dragons going head to head with charity shield. Why don't we have a charity shield for the dogs. Finally with the Burton saga playing out we have our own charity shield call the...
  68. B

Nick Meaney

Corey Thompson was given the same treatment on here because he was small....yet he would walk into this side tomorrow. I reckon Meaney will come good this year as an elite winger. He is a late bloomer.
  69. B

Dogs to upset Panthers

As the title suggests I reckon we have a chance against them at Bankwest if we get even possession. I didn't think we were that bad against the Knights just got tired from all the defence.
  70. B

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Sports Confidential: Has Josh Addo-Carr just dropped the biggest hint on his NRL future? Or is one of the biggest jokers in rugby league just teasing...
  71. B

Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

The admin clowns on here booted him! They thought he was trolling this whole time when he really was interested in the dogs and added value to the kennel.
  72. B

What does preseason fitness training entail?

There is so many things that you can do to improve your speed, fitness and power. Definately sprint training with heaps of rest in between sets is a must for overall speed and power. Compound weight lifts for general power would be great. For general fitness I would probably do some form of HIIT...
  73. B

Barret interview at 5:15 Today

Wants to focus on defence and fitness. They also won't be going after a hooker this year.
  74. B

Available backline players

These 3 are currently unwanted. Brad Takairangi Brent Naden James Roberts I wonder if TBaz would be interested in signing any. Anyone have any inside info?
  75. B

Official Jake Averillo signs contract extension with Bulldogs

How could you ban him. This place is boring with out him!
  76. B

Can Nasheed be our own Nichols?

I'm pretty sure you're a fat white guy like Clive Palmer.
  77. B

Staines has knocked back the Dogs

I don't know what the fuss about him was anyways. He scored a few set up tries in 1 game. Any winger playing with the Panthers spine will look good.
  78. B

Bulldogs form team of the comp?

Yes we are.
  79. B

Broncos 2020 Wooden Spooners

Panthers will rest some players before finals which gives us a opportunity to be the first team to beat them in 16 rounds. We should beat them. It's a must win for us!
  80. B

Moments that typify our season

They have been doing that Tolman settler play for years now. They are obviously instructed to do that especially in the red zone. It's now extremely difficult to break that cycle. Barrett has identified this issue and the only fix was to get rid of Tolman!
  81. B

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Would like to see Lewis under Barrett. Last year the Cleary was dead average and this year he is amazing. I hope Barrett can improve Lewis because I don't think he has ever had decent coaching or a real opportunity to improve his game. Also all this dropping players weekly business has...
  82. B

Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

Tell that to white gentleman's club!
  83. B

Opinion Averillo to Hooker, Lewis also to hooker. Must read!

Lol. I like Nasheed he always makes me laugh at how easy he can wind you guys up. Still he does make valid points. I would think Averillo would need a decent passing game to play dummy half and I haven't seen how good he is with the ball. Maybe Hoppa can have a go there since he does have the...
  84. B

BankWest Stadium

I went tonight and have never been so impressed with a stadium and enjoy a game so much in years. NSW needs lots more stadiums like Bankwest which will get crowds back to the stadiums.
  85. B

The great strength and conditioning coaches make great teams and athletes

I disagree I think the strength and conditioning coach is more important than the coach.
  86. B

Holbrook cannot come soon enough

I think most people on here have been complaining about strength and conditioning since 2014. Team lacks brut strength. Backs have no acceleration.
  87. B

What's the Point

Brave dog was good
  88. B

Other News Source Coach on the outter?

His biggest problem is the bench rotations. He brings Falulolo and Martin on with about 25mins to go. They turn the match and what does he do when they are going well. He pulls them both off and the momentum changes.
  89. B

How long will this club stay at the bottom?

I don't know why you are upset? Dean Pay and his team are actually over-performing. This roster should be losing by 50 points every week. Instead they are managing to stay in the contest. Cogger is the best half we have had in along time. Meaney looks good. Marshal king doing well. Give this...
  90. B

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

We were happy to break players contracts mid-season this year for players who wanted to remain at our club. So when Klemmer wants to go...we say no? Why are we saying no? Get rid of him...he actually wants to go. I don't get it... He is a good run of the ball but he is one dimensional player...
  91. B

Official Woolford leaves the Dogs

Could be worst. We could have Kaysa Pritchard. The hooker who played first grade based on his name alone.
  92. B

Adam Elliott and Asipeli Fine charged by NSW Police.

Police are a disgrace. Reacting to media pressure to do something. Was a crime really committed? Was anyone hurt or offended? Go do some real work and stop this knee jerk reactions. Media should have no influence on the police or investigations.
  93. B

The hypocrisy of the NRL

I didn't see Broncos getting a big fine when Matt Lodge bashed a few people in a house invasion. Massive double standards.
  94. B

To all the Salary Cap doubters

Probably a fake blonde with contact lenses who spends an hour a day shaving the long legs.
  95. B

Next few years

Give them more time to develop. Lewis will get better with more game time.