Search results

1. G

Declan Casey playing fullback on Sunday

Just bumped into Joe Stimpson in Concord, spoke to him for a few minutes! Really nice fella, l asked him who was playing fullback on Sunday... he said Declan was starting in the number 1! Good luck to him, hope he plays like his 2nd game not his debut [emoji1787]
  2. G

Bulldogs Jersey for my daughter

Hey doggies family! I'm trying to find a bulldogs jersey for my 4 year old daughter, but having no luck with my Google searching... can anyone steer me in the right direction please? I want to buy her one before the season starts, she's keen to join the blue and white family... cheers guys Up...
  3. G

Opposed session v tigers

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/02/13/bulldogs-blow-out-cobwebs-in-opposed-session-against-wests-tigers/ Chris Kennedy NRL.com Reporter Wed 13 Feb 2019, 06:01 PM Canterbury coach Dean Pay got his first look at a revamped Bulldogs squad under match conditions in an in-house...
  4. G

Team list for trial on the weekend....

Been looking on here and other sites all day for the team Dessie has picked for the trial on the weekend but can't find anything! It's usually up on a Wednesday... Does anyone know what the go is???
  5. G

Todays trial at belmore......

if anyone is at the game can you please give us updates of the scores from under 20s and first grade games! maybe even a quick run down as to who is pewrforming well and who isnt eg klemmer, hodkinson ets... would be much appreciated :)
  6. G

Nsw cup live streaming??

just wondering if anyone will be at the game where they can update us with live scores?
  7. G

Dogs nyc under 20s......

bulldogs have defeated first placed canberra 46 to 12 to now claim first spot on the ladder..... good on ya boys! yeaaaaaaa...
  8. G

Lloyd perrett....???

just wondering how good is he? has anyone seen him play? can anyone fill us in on how he is going? must be playiong alright considering he has a start in our u20s side already, unless we have injuries....
  9. G

todays toyota cup game on foxtel???

hey just wondering what happened to the usual toyota cup game on foxtel before the main nrl game today? isnt the dogs v storm toyota cup game meant to be on before this?? not showing up on my tv.....
  10. G

finnucane jackson gavet tapau??

just wondering if some people can give us a run down on how finnucane, jackson, gavet and tapau are going in nsw cup this year?? which ones are ready for first grade??
  11. G

Looks like we have definately snagged cleal! Yeaaa boyyy :)

THE Sea Eagles have been rocked by the news that their recruitment guru Noel “Crusher” Cleal is to become the latest high profile official to quit the club and join the Bulldogs. The Manly Daily has been told Cleal informed other Sea Eagles coaching staff of his decision when they arrived at...
  12. G

dogs under 20s game tomorrow???

just having a look through foxtel tv guide and i couldnt find live coverage of the dogs v sharks game tomorrow night! only a replay on sunday... anyone know anything different??